Cigarettes and morphine

cigarettes and morphine

I know cigs diminish the effect of benzo's, but with morphine they givequite the rush! I drank a bunch of grapejuice when I started 4 and a half hours ago, think it helped potentiate. Although I'm not sure, it's my first time doing opiates

Sadly I ate more than hlf of the pills I had, and I'm worried I'll finish them. Didn't plan on popping through them all in one sitting, but they make you chase the high quite badly.. Or maybe that's just me

What drugs are you taking tonight, Holla Forums?

Want some faggot? Poorfag with only 1 strip of morph

Well, I got 'em for free but yeah, I want some of that. Got any tips for potentiating/getting a better high?

Try some Orphenadrine citrate its said they potentiate an opiate high but never worked for me though.

Wut are u talking about who fed you those lies?

How does one acquire medical-grade morphine?

I've thought about drinking poppy seed tea but not knowing the exact dose I'm getting makes me nervous.

I'll look into that
It is said that the stimulating effects of nictoine counteract with benzos, on a small level. I've experienced that as well

Know someone who works in a hospital, or in my case know a guy who knows a guy who's friends with a guy that robbed a pharmacy. Kek

By the way the morphine is making me itch like CRAZY. SO annoying

You're very ignorant, thats an opiate. And eating pill after pill is gonna lead to being addicted or overdosing. I like to chase highs, but not to quite the same extent

dont bother with morphine. its nice, but harder to abuse. I find that vicodin is much better for a high. Morphine is the best for actual pain relief though

If you really wanna do morphine, plug it. Meaning you take an oral syringe (without the needle) and fill it with pill powder and water and turn it in to a solution of water and morphine. Then you shove it in your ass and push all of it in. Doesnt take much water so dont worry.

What this does is bypass morphine's shitty oral bioavailability and gives you a much better use of your pill. Rectal administration also gives you a really nice rush

But again. Much better recreational opes out there. Oddly enough I enjoy hydro more than oxy. But those are the 2 major ones

My favorite drug is DXM atm. I love dis-associatives a lot. Dont have any unfortunately. Im taking a break for a while. Only drug Im using today is caffeine

take a benadryl (diphenhydramine) not only will it potentiate your sedation, it will help with the itch

oh and unless you are planning to grow poppy plants, dont bother. Buying seeds doesnt work out because most of them are treated. They get washed or something like that so you cant abuse them. But you can grow the type of poppy that produces it. I forgot exactly how you get the drug, but its like a pod or sap or something. You can take that and smoke it

I know that morphines are opiates, user. What made you think I didn't? I was just unsure about what effects a ciggie would have on them.

Isn't that the drug you can extract from throat lozenges and cough syrup? I made DXM once with a mate but we didn't feel much.

Don't have that :/ but I'll keep it in mind

promethazine is also good

I thought you were saying morphine is a benzo but I didnt read the full post

DXM is Dextromethorphan. An anti-tussive OTC found in cough syrups and sometimes in gel form. The pure ones at least. You can order powder, but this is what you see in stores

Its a dis-associative at higher doses. I have taken 708mg of it and saw a God like entity within the 1st dimension. Its really nice stuff. What I love about it though is not only the nature of the trip, but how great you feel during the afterglow too

forgot pic

But that's probably on prescription

that's okay.

I read about that, and it was also a greatly appealing factor to me, too. One of the biggest 'turn-off' for a drug is often a horrible comedown.
Speaking of which, does morphine give you a comedown? Say that I started yesterday around 18pm and gobbled up 14 10mg pills until now. Am I gonna feel a comedown?

you dont really feel a comedown, you just dont feel high anymore

the worst comedown you can experience is meth. fuck the comedown on that. Im glad I quit for good

Heavy shit, dude. Stay away

have you ever done ketamine?

I already did it a shit ton and got badly addicted. But I have quit for about 5 months now and am happier for it

Opiates have a much worse addiction though trust me. Meth is only mentally addictive, whereas opiates can be physically addictive. Which basically means when you go to withdraw, you feel like you have the worst flu of your life. Nothing I have experienced, only things I have heard

I fucking wish. Cant ever find any though. I hear ket and MXE are the best dis-associatives out there

I think most just have chemicals on them that would make you sick if you ate them. I've never heard of them being treated so there's less opiods in them. It's doable but I would get seeds from someone online that sells other herbs or someone that already grows so you know you're getting somniferum and not another flower that looks the same like you might from a garden store.
If you want to savor your bulbs you can make tea out of it by just crushing the pods. If you want to smoke it you have to scratch it with a knife (they make special knives for it but if you just do a few scratches that are light with a razor it also works) and let the stuff dry and then smoke it. Or if you have a lot I've heard of people just taking cloth and crushing the bulbs and rubbing the cloth into it and some of the good stuff sticks to the cloth. But I've only heard of people doing that when they have like a whole field and want to get high right away.

I stopped cigs just because after I get really high they make me nauseous.
the best way to get more out of opiates is booze and benzos IMO.

That's a lot of boxes but that would go pretty fast.

It just so happens I have a few Lormetazopam laying around.

How about caffeine and morphine?

Some people think it's a great combination, if you liked smoking cigs with opiates you'll probably like it. I don't personally, but I stopped drinking coffee to.

Okay, cool. How do you know so much about this stuff? In what age range are you approximately

I've got my hands on some nice Cough Gels for a DXM trip, not planning on doing it tonight since I've already done it 2 days in a row but I got some weed left

More than a lot less than some I guess. 24. Why?

Oh, just dataminin- I mean just wondering ;^) No, but you do sound older than me. I'm 19.

kek

I'm going to attempt to plug a 10mg MS Contin Morphine pill

Apparently bio-availability is much higher that way. Going to use an emptied and washed out little nose drop bottle, crush the pill and fill it with water

Getting the powder in is easier than I thought.

Now I just have to stick the bottle in myanus and squirt the contents in my anal cavity

If you're going to put things in your butt make sure it's dissolved all the way and don't roll over for a while.

Okay, cool I filled the bottle. How do I goabout it practically though; Do I put it in already lying on my stomach? Or standing up? Feet in the air?

Lie on your stomach. Get comfortable and let gravity do most of the work, just get it past your butthole.

okay. cheers

Alright, I have good news and I have bad news

Good news is it worked. Got everything in. Don't know how long it takes to kick in but I think I'm already feeling it

Bad news is, the top of the bottle flew off because I was squeezing the bottle too hard and now it's lodged in my ass. I can feel it. Luckily it's small and I think I can poop it out

Yeah you don't really need to put it in very deep but you should feel it pretty quick. Count it as a learning experience.

Thanks, pal. No homo

Yeah this effect is significantly better than taking it orally, damn. I feel the warmth in my feet. A shame I wasted most of the others by eating them

I guess that was a tiny bit gay.

Yeah it's much better bio availability, about the same as mainlining. The tradeoff is that learning to use needles on yourself can be hard and falling asleep with one is dangerous but you don't have to keep putting things in your ass.
So for me it's a winning proposition.

I'm far from shooting up. Have you also reached a certain point where you felt like you had to breathe manually? I did a few hours ago and I was too scared to go back to bed

MXE is so much "cleaner" than DXM. You're still physically disconnected and will thus be quite visibly "fucked up", but your brain continues to function more or less normally – except for the whole "astral plane" thing. You also stand a good chance of remembering the whole experience.

Yeah but if you can stay awake you're not going to die. More often than not I wake up with a headache from not breathing deep enough but if you're going to overdose it happens pretty fast.

Oh another MXE advantage is that it's easy to take. I used to just weigh it out and then spoon it into warm coffee and stir, then slam. Can't even taste it.

As for plugging, you could use something like a 6 cc syringe without a needle on it. Mix the crushed pills up with water like you were going to cook it, and suck it into the syringe. Insert syringe into your back passage and press the plunger.

Well, I got my coffee but I'm still tired. It's biizarre howmuch morefucked up the ass was as opposed to oral

Mainlining MXE was neat. I was surprised how long it lasted. I used to like doing it a lot on acid, I always felt like the headspace that you get in on K and MXE is accentuated well on it.

goddamn I can't stop scratching my fucking legs and asscheeeeks

Take anything with an antihistamine in it.

I might have that!

Some cold medecine has it but a lot of pills just say "antihistamine" in parenthesis somewhere on the ingredients.

I found cetrizine, google tells me it has anitihistamine in it.

Thanks again man, greatly appreciate it

GONNA BUTTPLUG AGAIN BOYS

honestly it gets easier every time

benzos kill the warm and fuzzy opiate high for me.

dunno if you can get em where you are, but i just get a 240g tub of hoyts poppy seeds and use the whole thing and i'm good for pretty much the whole day. then again i have pretty much no opiate tolerance.

Keep thinking you draw the line at meth when you're popping morphine pills you know that shit gets you addicted more than chasing street heroin? The high is much cleaner and more refined unless you get some really good H

The morphs are a one-time thing, I don't think I'll be able to get my hands on them again anyway. But I'll heed your warning, thanks

I believe you. Kek. So describe your high did you experience the sacred nod? Itching?

The itching was very much there, yeah. It actually felt nice to scratch myself, it was like an added bonus for some time, but after a while it became annoying as fuck. Especially the nose iching

I got the sacred nod, where I'd just close my eyes and suddenly jump up and realise I'd been sitting om the toilet for minutes on end. It's also nearly impossible to pee, but I just managed to do it anyways. I have 2MS contins left, gonna plug one now and I haven't decided what to do with the other one yet.

I still have 5 benzos.Do they interact nicely with Morphine?

Yeah if you're an opiate newbie the itch gets annoying after a while but as for me i miss it and consider myself lucky if i get to itch.

Tried it just made me sleepy i dont like benzos though they give absolutely no euphoria for me. I only use them when tripping. What kind do you have xanax valium?

I'm gonna chug down two whole bottles of Nyquil and see what happens.

I still have the itchies. About to let my anal cavity absorb my last morphine pill. I took a Lormetazepam (1mg) and wew, I can hardly see what I'm writing

Keep us up to datem eh?

3,000mgs of ascorbic acid daily etc etc