Netflix

Netflix is shit, but surely there's something you've found that is worth watching. Recommend movies and shows. I liked the thriller Hush, in which a deaf woman must contend with a murderer who is hell bent on trying to kill her. Some of the comedy specials are alright, I liked Jeff Dunham Spark of Insanity, Bill Burr I'm Sorry You Feel That Way, Jim Jefferies Freedumb, and some other shit that I don't remember. Most everything else is shit, though, except for the obvious classics like The Shining.

/r/ing for vols to permaban this lost normalfag(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

eat shit you mongoloid.

Better Call Saul is excellent. Ummm, I prefer Amazon prime. Some good shit on there.

>OA its pretty cringe but it can be ok if you get past that
>Dexter it gets really bad after like the first 2 seasons
they have attack on titan and one punch man first seasons too. those are the only series I've gotten into. most of Netflix's selection is shit. its shit or its riddled with sex and nudity. not even tasteful sex its always degenerate shit.

7 years in tibet?

I keep starting what seem like interesting shows, then a few seasons in they devolve into crap and I can't stop watching because I've already invested so much time into them that I feel obligated to finish. I've got like 4 shows I'm working on and it's become a real fucking chore. Oh shit, I just checked and they added new seasons to a few shows. Please help me, Holla Forums.

haha

It's got anime.
But I just download that stuff anyways. Keeping an archive for when the apocalypse happens, juuuuust in case.
cough 10 terabytes cough

F is for Family is pretty great. The animations isn't the best, and at its worst it looks like dogshit, but it kinda fits the show, and it's pretty damn funny sometimes.

Just pirate movies you dumb fuck

I bet he posted CP

Maybe I'll check it out, I've watched the entirety of Breaking Bad, it was pretty great.

What is that?
Eh, I mean I'd rather just watch on some streaming site where I can get access to the show in its entirety.

Anyway, so I'm watching this movie called Lucid Dream. It's about this Korean guy whose kid is abducted. The police shut down his case, and in an act of desperation, he seeks the help of a doctor to undergo induced lucid dreams so that he can piece together clues from his memory that will help him identify his child's captors. So far it's pretty interesting, but I'm only 20 minutes in right now. If you're looking for something to watch, you could do a lot worse.

It's decent, but most of the comedy comes from cursing rather than situations itself.
Still, not bad though. Better than family kike and american jew

I mean, it's not really funny because one character says shit or fuck, it's mainly the interactions the characters have with each other that shines.

Yeah, that was what I was trying to say.

Jessica Jones is great and really shows off what a woman is capable of. I really enjoyed the 3rd interracial sex scene, the dichotomy between the powerful black man and the weird white guy watching was very insightful. Some people would say 4 different interracial sex scenes in the first 3 episodes is a bit much, but those people are probably racist so who cares.

Netflix is truly the pinnacle of our beautiful society.

There are good shows there. Bill Nye's show, for instance. I like it.

Peaky Blinders is good

The league still holds up from the dated 2007 web-series it was. You can see depth in a lot of the characters.

Soul Eater is good. Most of it's the big things but there is some solid anime, a good amount of funimation stuff. Noragami and K jump to mind.