What shall I buy?

I don't see the point in saving money, I'll be dead before I reach old age (suicide), I don't have a GF, any children etc.

I'm looking for something cool, like a gadget. I'm looking to spend around $100

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=chakram&safe=off&client=firefox-b&tbm=shop&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiL1-2LxaLUAhVJshQKHSjFAmYQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1536&bih=731&dpr=1.25
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a gold-plated fidget spinner

A mosin

A noose

A Diamond encrusted fidget spinner, with blades
so you can kill enemies by spinning it in their assholes or on their dicks.
I hate fidget spinners, but I think this would make them redeemable in my eyes.

I have one already, for when the time comes. I've tried OD'ing on pills before, but some fucking do-gooder found me and phoned for an ambulance.

Interesting but I don't want a beta gadget.

why?

you could use a chakram, but prepare to be questioned by suspicious cops and also to lose some fingers

Which shall I buy?

google.co.uk/search?q=chakram&safe=off&client=firefox-b&tbm=shop&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiL1-2LxaLUAhVJshQKHSjFAmYQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1536&bih=731&dpr=1.25

Get a new Camaro or dodge Demon and floor it until you die

Fuck that, get a GT86 and touge off a mountain

Pony cars is best cars, ricernigger
Although I will always love the Civic Type-R

Inside your fundoshi? Serious question, it was between your buttchecks?

It's basically that disc that they use from tron but with a handle in the middle. You couldn't hold it like from tron without cutting yourself (unless you're in tron). Also it doesn't look as cool.
I can't look because my location only pulls up this weird tubular device that I can't describe as anything but a self defense dildo.

Pony cars is unreliable cars. I've got a friend who had a dodge challenger demon imported and it broke down on him all the time. He was going to have it converted for street use (because it's only track legal), but it was just costing too much so he sold it to a rich guy for ¥6624840, almost ¥2000000 under what it was worth.
You know civics suck, FWD will kill you if you try to go fast in them, thanks to understeer. Get a skyline gtr34 (You don't seem to live in the US so I imagine your import standards are similar to ours) or a Supra TT. Don't get a Mazda rx-7 fd3s unless you are willing to take time and spend a lot of money on just maintenance. Tuners are better than pony tbh. I like muscle cars though, I've bought an Impala 96 ss second hand from a friend who gets cars imported. I put a supercharger in it because I like to ride touge with it.
Anyone feeling like we should turn this into a aut/o/motive thread?

You know your shit and I respect your knowledge even though we have different tastes. Murigan cars are a lot about fun character. I've had VW, Audi and BMW in the past and while they might be slightly better built than a Dodge, they are not as fun to drive.

I like all tuners, but I can really only go with JDM because I don't have to have them imported to use them. It was hard enough to convince my friend to sell me his impala 96 ss

GTR in Dubai

Royal Family car connection

get a hat and put it on

Hey, have you seen that trend with drift tuners where they will bend the axles at the tips so that the tires are at angle? I can't stand seeing those. It's completely pointless to stretch your tires if you do that.

Got an example maybe?

I guess he ment "camber".

What should I buy?

Not posting a more recent one unless i have reason to

fertilizer and whatever you need to blow up a federal building

A raspberry pi

A large buffalo chicken pizza. Maybe a 2 liter if you have any money left after the tip.

I live with my parents, Idk if im gonna move to another state when i get my own place

That's too meme-y

Try to move somewhere that isn't too black or too Jewish.

True. It's kind a usefull for drift cars in track, for better traction when going sideways, but for a daily driven that's just retarded. Eats up all your rubber, handling is shit and for fwd cars it's just pathetic.

If Opel took this classic old Manta body, made a nice interior and put in a 6 or even 8 cylinder motor, they could make an absolute corker of a car.

buy a banjo

get a super cool fidget spinner

like a custom made one or a gold one

this ones good too, OP

learn to play it like the possums in the old disney films, back when disney was racist and greater for it.

Yeah, but that's kind of making it easier which is sort of against the point of drifting in the first place, you're trying to do with a car what others can't do. And considering that you are (hopefully) using smaller tires stretched over the rims, this would actually create less traction but like you said, would eat up all your rubber. I just really don't see the point of it because you would be changing out your tires way more often for about the same performance you'd get if you just stretched small tires over the rims. I wouldn't be able to imagine this as my daily driver is a skyline gt r34 v-spec II, which is an awd (I still drift it on the track even though it's not RWD, it's got an lsd in the front and an active lsd in the rear, this comes stock). I've been debating whether or not to keep the I6 it has or go with the I6 of the Supra. I have been thinking about using an MR2 engine to make the balance closer to 50/50 as possible.

Have you thought of getting one of those main-powered medical-stainless steel butthole stretchers?

Just eat yourself until you start passing out and bleed to death

Get over it, rice fag.

The stancing or cambering trend originated from the knowledge that a certain degree of negetive camber will increase traction when cornering at high speeds. This is something that in the long run will wear tires down extremely quickly and should only be done to balance the traction around the vehicle, usually keeping the traction up front and assuming you could handle any over steer. Ricers and tuners alike took this and assumed more equalled better performance and started destroying their vehicle builds with this ignorance. It is something that should be professionally done on track or rally cars exclusively.

Buy a WW2 tank.

paypal me 150$ so i can buy a gtx OP

what is the benefit of positive camber, honestly? Why does it even exist? Is it a meme? I've never seen a car utilize it.

It's used mostly on a single front tire on oval tracks. The inside front tire (left) will have a positive camber and the outside front tire (right) will have a negative camber. It's not realistic in anything but an oval track setting in racing. The whole idea is to get as much rubber on the ground as possible while turning left over and over.

Well, you can spot the difference between you and ricers pretty easily. You know your passion, but they don't seem to know what they are doing. They probably barely even know what's going on in the engine bay. It's the same as guys who are pro lifters and those who are going to gym first time. They fuck up all the time. I guess they just assume that a car with a camber or stanced car will be cool and the lower, the better. And then they struggle to just get over a speed bump.
A car is supposed to be your transport, not a headache. Ruining your daily driven is just retarded. I'd go with practicality first any day. For me, your problems with cars are something from outter space. Here in post Soviet countries, the drift culture consists of old Ladas, BMW e36 with welded differentials and awd Audis on frozen lakes, or going sideways on dirt road. You should get a power distribution that fits your intentions and driving style the best, yet there is no need to throw a boatload of cash into a car for only a slight difference.
Pic not related. Just a hot BMW.

Buy a suicide vest off of ebay and go around screaming "ALLAHU AKBAR" before blowing up trump tower.