Can someone redpill me on human races? Why are they called "races"...

Can someone redpill me on human races? Why are they called "races"? Why do they say we're all the same even though there are obvious physical differences? How come when you look at animals, say turtles, there are so many different species that look similar but are different and apparently humans are all the same? That doesn't make sense. Is it because all humans can breed with each other? If that's the case, why are donkeys and zebras considered two different species? You can't tell me an abbo is the same species as an asian or whitey.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_inviability
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't think that is possible, no

No pills? Woah! First time I've heard that! Usually there are pills you can take for any problem you have!

The races are Caucasian, Neggroid, Mongoloid, and Aboriginal (with other minor races like Pigmies).

People confused things be referring to different ethnic groups as races and using 'Caucasian' interchangably with 'white'. These people are wrong.

they're called races because we're all in a race to see who can propagate and kill the other races most.

The same reason we label a chihuahua and a great dane as the same species.

Maybe race is a valid form of categorization. Even if that's the case, there's no real way to determine which race is "superior" to the others, and there's no guarantee that ethnocentric nations will be devoid of crime and general unwholesome behavior. For instance, IQ tests aren't necessarily the final word in determining a person's intelligence, so they're not a reliable metric by which to make shitty infographs that say, "SEE, LOOK! ASIANS ARE SMARTEST, WHITES ARE IN THE MIDDLE, AND BLACKS ARE AT THE END". If people acknowledge race, that doesn't mean that humanitarian ways of thinking will change. You can use your genetics as the basis of your perceived superiority or for your hate all you like, but it's a quite superficial and useless metric insofar as determining various feats of ability. There's no proof that race is correlated with intelligence or athletic performance or anything like that.

t. donald trump

Somalia has ridiculously low crime rates

Only the genetic distance between the human races is similar to the genetic distance between most subspecies

Theres no "superior" race. However, races are the most superior in their own envirioment. You could be able to say a race is superior in it's own catagory.
Examples:

Africans have dark skin due to the hot african sun, and are able to run to so fast because of all the fast game they had to hunt.

Europeans have light skin, this is too take up as much vitamin D, as they are adapted to the European forests.

Same goes for all other groups of people.

Then how come necrons are OP as fuck?

Then, in that category, the certain peoples you must be talking about are superior, in contributing technological advancements. Did you read my post?

I'll give you some other examples

-Strongest men in the world are all white
-Fastest men in the world are all black

So blacks are faster. How does that help at all when whites invented jets, cars, and guns? Whites are stronger and smarter. The only things that matter.

Im saying that a race of people is better in it's own way. Im not sure what you're arguing for here.

The superiority of the white man.

why does strength even matter here?
Also, pretty sure east asians are surpassing in terms of technological advancement at the moment.

aren't subspecies still the same species?

Races don't invent things, people invent things, and major technological advancements are usually created by a combination of teams of people that are from numerous places around the world. Just because you're Italian doesn't mean you can take credit for Leonardo DeVinci's accomplishments in the arts or engineering. That is retarded.

gonna hap in.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_inviability
if you are talking about anthropology, there is no race within humans, however there are sub groups.
those subgroups are classified because of their distinctive skull characteristics.

if you're talking about "race" in the ideological sens, then you can have as many as you want.
if that makes you happy.

old meme

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

It doesn't, it's simply another thing to add to the list.
source? Even so, I doubt this "technological advancement" will benefit society as greatly as the inventions of white men have.
Yes, because we can still breed with one another. It simply states we are distant variants of one species with different physical, and behavioral traits.

Could be a good campaign.

To spread doubt and confusion among the masses on facebook etc.

Picture of Chihuahua and great Dane.
"These are the same species."
Picture of negro and human.
"And so are these."
#Samespecies

They will fill in the blanks themselves, "yeah but they are different breeds", without being told.

Great idea. Make and spread some material to mass post on normie sites.

You mean like ?

Oh, sure, you can celebrate, but this notion that all Italians are on the same team is retarded. There is no team outside of your own head. The only person who is responsible for DaVinci's inventions is DaVinci himself. What good does it do to say, "This smart guy was Italian, and therefore his accomplishments somehow speak to the potential of all Italians!" when the inverse could easily be said as well? "This drunkard is Italian, and therefore his incompetence is representative of all Italians and their innate tendency to be degenerate wastes of space" It doesn't follow because you're talking about the accomplishments of a single person who just so happens to be part of a larger categorical subcategory of people.

It doesn't matter if you like or not when you're given monetary incentive to do it anyway.

Italians are great because their genetics have the potential to create someone like that. You will never see a nigger DaVinci.

I understand the point your making. I think what they are trying to argue at is that certain races have more favorable genetics for discovering things. (E.G: Whites, asians,indians) And other races do not.

It could be argued that a given society is more likely to create a DaVinci than another one.
As well as that society takes care of its citizens well enough to give a DaVinci the ability to reach their fullest potential.

But I agree with your general viewpoint.

one of the reasons you might never see a black DaVinci is because society around him won't allow him to be his best.
This isn't me saying "with education, everyone can be mozart". This is me saying "with no education, no one can be mozart"

The faint, few claps at the end.

No one is going to agree, as they are the lampreys.

But you see, african americans exist. The only reason black majority areas have little education is that they ignore or dont learn from this education and destroy the areas they inhabit. Look at detroit in the 60s, and look at it now.

Neil deGrasse Tyson is pretty smart. He's no DaVinci, but he's far from what could be described as your typical impoverished nigger.

Maybe that's true, but then again, how much of a role does genetics really play in the production of intelligent beings? It could be argued that environmental factors are far more likely to influence a child's development than any sort of latent predisposition they have for whatever penchant you'd like to test.

Is the greater scientific community even able to come to any definitive conclusions about the role of genetics in the modern human's development?

These people are all your standard lib types.
The real redpilling will be done via youtube, where it reaches young and un-brainwashed people.

The opposite.

The idea is to make it look like it is against racism.

You don't even mention race.
It appears to be "against those who would call niggers a different species", by stating each set is the same species, despite the differences.

They will have the background thought of "but chihuahua and great dane are different breeds", and the internal conflict will begin.

Anyone want to do this.
Should be quick - post prototypes.

That's pushing it, user, but I'll admit he's smarter than your average nigger killer
Remember, though, they always degress towards the mean.
The studies have been done. Genetics are more important than environment. One study had a white couple raise a white kid, and a black kid in the same environment. The black kid had a similar IQ as the white kid during kindergarten and 1st grade, but quickly fell down to around 90 I believe. The average for blacks is 85.

That'd be racist.

I seeā€¦

Frog you can't just commision a propaganda meme to be made, these people are not your employees. Get your paint out and make them yourself.

I'd also like to remind you about the asian who found a gene which is possibly related to intelligence, and got so much hate, he had to quit researching it, and say "some things arent worth knowing". I don't remember his name sadly. I'll try to find it.

I'm a thousand miles from my computer, using a handheld device.
If I had a computer it would take 5 minutes.

no idea. I think human intelligence is a pretty taboo subject though.

I don't necessarily see how your logic disproves my point. If black communities are shit, how would a black DaVinci thrive in a black community? Do black communities have the same kinds of education as white communities?
Also, "black people" isn't the only reason Detroit went to shit. There's the lefty argument, but there's also the "globalization and deindustrialization" argument which I think has more meritt

dude, he's smarter than most people on this site.
What exactly do you mean by this? While there is likely some luck behind his intelligence, there's still something in his genes that's making him as smart as he is.

Sir, you are red pilled.

Theres only black people left in Detriot because of a leftist being in charge. Other manufacturing centers in the US that are rep are still doing fine.

Triggered

Guys, words mean what you choose to mean by them.

Yeah a lot of the semantics are "politically correct", but do you actually care to learn genetics or are your inquires racially motivated?

If your actually interested in genetics then there a lot of interesting questions, for sure.

I'm just interested in the truth. It doesn't matter to me what the truth is, I just want to know. If it turns out that genetics plays a significant role in human intelligence, then that is just as valid a discovery as its opposite would be.

No, I use a dictionary

He wouldn't, but you missed my point. In order to be DaVinci, you need to be able to learn about the world around you with math, and science. Most blacks do horribly in schools, though, regardless of how good the school is. They can simply get welfare checks instead of working, so it doesnt matter too much to them.
Before they're thrown to shit by a black majority they do.

There certainly is, but not all of genghis khans descendants were great conquerors. I mean that the children of an outlier are typically mixed back towards the average.

Is that supposed to be an achievement, user?

YOUR DOESNT MEAN YOU'RE EVEN IF YOU CHOOSE FOR IT TO MEAN YOU'RE, CUNT

I'm sorry, but he is correct to a degree. Language's purpose is communication so as long as that has been achieved it is technically acceptable. Our idea of "proper English" is merely today's variation of yesterday's living language. I'll agree most new words or phrases coined are stupid, but cannot be deemed unacceptable entirely.

Also, don't forget the difference between intelligence and knowledge. Neil knows a lot about the world, but I don't doubt many anons on this site could reach his level if they felt compelled to do anything more than jerk off to traps on Holla Forums

Problem is, he didn't mention a word which we are using incorrectly, so I'm not sure what he's asking.

When you are having an argument, you agree on words meaning certain things. You would find these definitions inside a dictionary. These cannot be changed when you change your mood on where google suddenly refers to a black person.

yes, and you need an environment where that's possible to do. You need both the intelligence and the environment to produce DaVinci, not just one or the other. We're we saying the same thing?
what did you mean by this? Genuinely confused.
Just saying a nigger's smarter than you :^)
that's certainly true in the long run, but I think that's mainly because the genes that made people exceptional are lost overtime amongst more normal people. If you were to take the exceptional people and isolate them from others, they'd still be exceptional (although maybe a bit less on average).

There's a difference between the two, but I don't think most people here are that smart. Sure, smarter than the average person, but I think he's more than that.
Although to be honest, his main talent seems to be able to "communicate" with the public about science than actual research, or at least that's what everyone knows him for.

No, because the white race is capable of understand the world around them and how to create and maintain the best possible environment for them. Also, blacks dont have the intelligence so its already half impossible.

I mean a black majority is incapable of maintaining civilization.

ok

You've invented eugenics.

agreed

Refrain from responding to every point in the post, it makes the discussion very annoying to read and will not help redpill lurkers.

You think the people here want to learn? this is Holla Forums

Gotta scrape up that lowest common denominator

Do you think all the people in here are uneducated apes, unable to learn or understand anything?

Required watching.

not unable, but unwilling. Otherwise they wouldn't be wasting their time here.

10/10 scientifique argument!
since this debate has reach this level of stupid, may as well go a steep ahead and go for cuck posting

Yeah, already thought that guy was controlled opposition. Thanks for proving me right.

Eddie Murphy?, he must be taking he's job seriously then