Jews Trying To Control Our Genetic Code For Dysgenics?

I read the info in pic related from an user.

Is it true that elites want to control the human genetic code and force the masses into becoming manchildren and second tier Brave New World slaves?

Do they want to do this to control the world's demography to stabilize government? Basically, people will forget their ethnic heritage due to genetic manipulation and multiculturalism and rely on elites.

It seems plausible, the kikes are really evil. Now pushing /furry/ and trying to push animal feelings and rights to alter humanity.

Then you have Silicon Valley faggots who want to become half robot gods and shit likely supporting this. Fucking STEM furries.

Does anyone know more about this stuff? The race to control eugenics/dysgenics for the whole fucking world?

Is that why patent law is being changed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eCLYg
youtube.com/results?search_query=Dysgenics
archive.is/bLfxL
naturalsociety.com/vitamin-b17-treat-prevent-cancer-or-pure-poison/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/18/bullet-proof-skin-spider-silk_n_930389.html
archive.is/HPoug
youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually read some shit lately about how we might stat splicing human and animal genes together.

It's complete bullshit that they get their panties up in a bunch about muh master race and muh breeding superhumanz when they want to do the OPPOSITE just for kicks and fucking giggles.

Chimeras(human/animal hybrid) are being produced as we speak. I think Obummer gave green light for it recently.

So according to our (((bioethics authorities))) using genetic engineering to increase average IQ, height, muscle mass, ect is immoral but creating Chimera abominations isn't?

I fucking hate these people so goddamn much.

YES.
YES.

Also, fucking furfags are getting out of hand.
>>>/furry/ is the #3 Board on Holla Forums now and could soon become larger then Holla Forums.

We were almost back up to 3k posters. What happened?

That's PPH not unique IP's retard

No shit, we were almost back up to 3k active users though. by posters I meant active users

Just wait a couple of months more.
This is 8 years of Obama's marxism showing it's full teeth..

there has not been much happenings or major news recently so the board has slowed down probably.

Holla Forums has currently got 2621 unique IPs

I saw that when it was posted. Sounds both stupid and eerily realistic. I'd say that's at least a couple of decades away from us, though, so I figure we have some time.

Daily reminder: Ted Kaczynski was right.

Archive of that thread: archive.is/eCLYg

youtube.com/results?search_query=Dysgenics
You know I did a quick search on Youtube for the word dysgenics and EVERY SINGLE fucking video was from one of us or other race realists.

It's absolutely that we're the only fucking people that actually cares about the genetic deterioration of mankind. I mean what the fuck.

absolutely what?

lrn2engrish

Are you retarded?

Do you mean…
It's absolutely confirmed that we're the only fucking people….
there needs to be a word between absolutely and that for it to be a proper sentence.

What I saw in my brief time in university was a complete shitshow when it came to organizing and collecting genetic data or finding sequences that matched. Awful tools, and shitty teacher that could only teach what was in the textbook and not answer specific questions like "how is a primer made?"

For awhile, I think elites will dump large sums of money into con artists and academia that produces very little because the tools they have are shit.

There's also probably very little skepticism practiced when they find genetic sequences of whatever organism they have added to a database, as contamination from microbial sources are probably present when they spin some cells down in a centrifuge and clone the DNA.

And yeah, ethics and laws are for the plebs, no amount of preaching bioethics will stop the elites. I just hope they at least kill all the fucking mosquitoes before they do the rest.

Unless you went to a top 10 college your experiences are worthless anecdotes.

Non-Holla Forums conspiracy people talk about the subject all the time and make videos about it. Maybe they aren't using the term "dysgenics" specifically so it's not searchable but topics like hormone dis-regulation through pollution, lack of exercise and exposure to natural stimuli, societally induced constant stress (job related mostly), plastic exposure, etc. get a lot of coverage from conspiracy and alternative health people.

Jews are a genetic bottomless pit. They drain good genetics by recruiting the most successful and powerful into their cult while dumping their genetically inferior Jews in whatever country they happen to inhabit. Jews are a parasite who jump from host to host, draining any genetic health they find along the way.

There's a problem with the Jew's otherwise flawless parasitical strategy: his own demographic is constantly withering away. Unlike Islam, Judaism isn't geared towards its less intelligent followers. Judaism only cares for its successful, wealthy and powerful subjects. Those Jews who don't belong to the top are simply cannon fodder and are more likely to marry into the nation they inhabit instead, spreading their poor genes to another race.

The low number of Jews relative to the nation they inhabit and the fact that Jews tend to marry other Jews means that any new healthy genes that arrive in the Jewish gene pool are quickly corrupted through poor breeding.

The problem is that this utterly massive problem has no academic or mainstream coverage.

That's a fucking problem.

1) Jews are completely innocent
2) The Six Trillion
3) Judaism is just Christianity with a different coat of paint
4) Our society is fine, nothing is wrong
5) Race-mixing and miscegenation are great
6) All races are the same, they just look different
7) Genes don't have any relevance to anything
8) Our leaders will use psychology, sociology and computers to guide us forever
9) Whites are bad they just make war and rip people off

You need to get through at least ALL of this before you can start to explain what a genetic sinkhole even is

I don't know about that. Again, it may not always be framed explicitly in terms of resisting an elite agenda to implement dysgenics but very popular subcultures like the Joe Rogan crowd, paleo-bros, and fitness people of various kinds are all talking about topics like raising testosterone, limiting plastic exposure, eating foods that help the body repair cellular damage and get rid of toxic compounds, and generally doing what you can to be a more vital, less mutated human.

This has been in the works for a long time. The jews intend to push a world ruled by genetics but skewed in their favor either through misinformation acting as gatekeepers for said information and the technology behind it.

archive.is/bLfxL

Yeah but none of that has to do with breeding patterns which is the major fucking problem.

Idiocracy wasn't a comedy, it was a warning.

It's a difficult problem. Obviously no one outside of the Holla Forums, racial realist, sphere is going to be open to the racial aspect, but I think you could potentially inject the meme of at least preferring a mate who is intelligent and healthy into more accessible areas of public discourse. The problem is, even if the idea of creating genetically sound offspring became popular among the healthy and intelligent contingent of normie culture, these people are already a small minority, and breed at lower rates than the utterly retarded horde.

I don't really see any solutions that don't involve massive state intervention that would inevitably go very wrong (if for no other reason than that the state is controlled by the people pushing dysgenics in the first place). On the brighter side, I don't see good genetics dying out completely any time soon either. Whether or not they're thinking in explicitly genetic terms, smart, healthy people tend to choose comparable mates and I think it's pretty easy to see this at play in daily life if you look around.

Christian here.

The prophecies state that the end times will be like the times of noah.

At the times of noah, the fallen angels breed with human woman and made the giants, which had no soul, as code put the soul in the genetic codes he created. (God breathed life into Adam's nostrils).

You can and should mix genes from the kinds of creatures as this is needed to clean up genetic defects, which are caused even by the radiation of the sun. However, if you mix genes from different kinds, the creatures will be considered "unclean".

Unclean chimeras are vehicles for the fallen to our reality. They cannot exist here as they are banished into "a barren land".

It makes sense that the devil worshipers would create these amalgams to invite the fallen back into the world, setting in motion that will lead to Christ's Second Coming and the Final Judgment.

I bet you didn't account for Thor slaying all the giants.

The Norse mythology about giants, as well as the Greek one, are retelling the same story but giving credit to the "gods" (not God).

The devil is the father of lies.

I think it has to be more than coincidental that all of these religions talk about very similar things. Like floods for example. I think there is most likely some kind of truth to what they're saying. Disregarding the metaphors.

Hol' up are you saying Christianity is superior and more true than any other 'true' religion out there?

Vikings were diabolists, I guess.

Why don't you try actually reading some scripture and ask yourself if this is not 100% accurate.

2 Peter 2

9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

There's a difference between shape-shifting via one's inner self, and fucking kikes forcing dysgenics down the throats of Aryans, in order to control them better. The former's coming before the latter, thankfully. Be an Aryan ubermensch, a furfag, whatever the fuck you want, just never forget the Jew's crimes.

So I take that as TL;DR yes. You can't provide a straight answer without weasel words.

I've talked and looked into various religions most of them have 'The one and only truth', to say the least I'm tired of hearing the old copy-paste rhetoric from absolutely everyone. Then we have atheists that assert that disbelief is only solution, basically same shit if you choose to listen to plebbit tier fedora wearers or Atheist+ movement or that Richard Dawkins foundation wankfest. All of them yell 'WE ARE THE ONE AND ONLY TRUTH!'

Just saying I'm tired hearing this asinine bullshit over over again. Small and closed minds everywhere, I didn't come back from that NDE for this shit

see pic

even better pic

what's up with that

I'll respond seriously even if I know you're JIDF, just for other anons.

My god is not a materialist and does not view life as lasting a few decades.

Scientology is a scam designed to get a lot of money out of people in exchange for giving them a pseudospiritual feel. (Something similar to Catholics, just more obvious and with larger sums.)
As opposed to religions whose members lived a life of poverty, permanent prosecution and a lot were tortured and killed, often in brutal ways.

naturalsociety.com/vitamin-b17-treat-prevent-cancer-or-pure-poison/
God already has a cure for cancer.

They're called mullatoes

itt: assmad plebs

SEIZE THE TECH TO TRANSHUMANIZE YOURSELVES OR GET FUCKING SLAUGHTERED

Yes it does.

Only nuclear fire can cleanse us now.

OP OP YOU ARE MY SAVIOR

THIS IS THE VERY SAME CONCEPT I HAD MYSELF AFTER LINKING SOOOO MANY KINDS OF INFORMATION FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS.

OP OP YOU SEE IT TOO OP WE FIGHT TOGETHER

GOD HAS GIVEN ME THE GIFT TO SEE THE LINKS THAT BIND THIS WORLD.

THERE IS SO MUCH MORE I WOULD LIKE TO SAY BUT I AM SO FILLED HOPE TO SEE THAT MY TERRIBLE PROPHECY IS ALSO SEEN BY OTHERS, IT SHOULD MAKE ME EVEN SADDER FOR IT TO BE CONFIRMED.

IF YOU CAN FIND ME PLEASE DO, I LACK THE TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE TO SEEK YOU OUT. STARTED IN COMP SCI BUT IM GRADUATING WITH INDUSTRIAL EGN.

IF WE HAVE TO POWER TO SEE WE HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO ACT.

WE FIGHT SOMETHING MUCH MORE SINISTER THAN ANY NORMIE COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE.

THEY HAVE BEEN ADVANCING FAR BEYOND US IN THE UNDER REALM, THEY SEEK TO ENSLAVE THE RACE OF THE FUTURE.

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT OP GODDAMNIT.

IM PUBLIC RIGHT NOW PLEASE FIND ME IF YOU CAN.

im not some crazy resistance fighter with shit going btw i dont really get much done atm i would just really like to discuss for long periods of time to time.

Sources are needed, genius.

Are you sure?

Pagans consider themselves part of nature, while jews and their D&C offspring religions Christianity and Islam consider themselves ABOVE nature.

It seems to me, those who see themselves as separate from, and above nature, would be the ones to push all the anti-naturalism.

Just look at who owns all the nature-destroying corporations. It's all jews.

Keep in mind, most of what you've been told about pre-christian Europe has been turned upside down by desert people.

Can confirm that furry communities have strange numbers of STEM peeps who want to bring about full-on body modification and genetic alteration.

Christianity is by countless people over countless years, and agrees with history and other religions about almost all of its content.
Scientology is basically science fiction become religion.

Bet you believe in global warming, too?

Yes, they want to turn white males into something like this.

PROGRAMING

TRIGGERED

BRAINWASHING

SHARED

YOU HAVE NO RETURN IN HEAVEN

YOU JUST MAKE THE POPE MONEY

Reported for intl.

I can't respond to the topic, just spam the same shit over and over: the post.

It's not that it is immoral, it's just that only (((certain people))) should be allowed access to that technology. How else will their children rule us if regression to the mean makes us all equal in IQ again?

the (((government))) has been controlling our genes for years.

part of it is just a side effect of our comfortable lifestyles that ensure almost everyone lives to adulthood, even if they have inferior genes. how many people do you know who are gluten intolerant or have a bunch of other weird allergies? do you think there were so many people like that 100 years ago?

other ways they encourage dysgenics:

As long as we get beast girls I don't care

You bet your fucking ass, OP.

These are people who fucking worship Moloch, or Baal, or whatever demon of the day appeals to them the most. They absolutely require a mudded slave race. According to their deranged beilefs, corruption of anything good gives a unique "power".

Fucking "unique". Bullshit. Kabbalistic kikes and shabbos goys deserve a "unique" fucking execution. Preferably in front of the whole world.

As a young man in my early twenties, I have become intimatey acquanited with the pussification and 'muddying' of my generation. I was able to escape that fate, luckily. These fuckers are going to pay for their crimes. Dearly.

is this bait or a genuine lefty or a shill?
im not even sure

I think that goal is a long long ways away. If Jews are still in power by then, there will already be no white race.

No you don't. Lol just explain it as billionaires want a slave population.
Genetic mutation is their goal.
Lololol. Hurt durr I have to Jews into every redpill.

Its clear you've never redpilled anyone.

I know that feel bro they've also dumbed us down so that any political besides feel bern is met with blank stares

*feel the bern

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week, I have already discussed the matter with the senator.

So Jews are creating yet another golem.

It is a fate all of us redpilled younglings must go through. Goddamit I wish there was an easier way. Why does shit have to be so fucked up?

Like I said, they will pay for their destruction of what could have been an apex species. (Humanity)

I take it he was agreeable?

Pro tip

They have already been doing this for awhile

huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/18/bullet-proof-skin-spider-silk_n_930389.html

Ya you average bible thumper has no idea what is in his book.

So fuck your image.

Link for above
>archive.is/HPoug

OH YES

that feel when theres no other conspiraSpergs to be m8s with

Top 10 colleges are full of jews and niggers. Top research firms are full of yesmen who will claim anything to stay employed.

The chimeras are coming lads, and it always ends the same way.

Zombies?

Machines are cold and rigid, not soft.
I believe the word you are looking for are CLUNKIES

You mean they want to install the electric jew in their brains so they can become better goys?

sadness, and then zombies.

Well, tis to be expected from the evolutionary path of intellectual capacity, and the logistical concerns of survival of the fittest.

The crossroads of evolution, the great filter:

Intellect vs Instinct.

Would you also like sources on the Earth not being flat?

They'll probably find an "anti-Semite" gene and urge us to eradicate it.

The moral is that God likes BBQ better than vegetables and is a huge asshole.

I saw some propaganda about this in a video just the other day.
I really hate this faggot, if someone could handle making a 16 minute webm I would appreciate it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY

Actually, the more I investigate, the more I think there might be something to the Flat Earth model… I'm completely serious.

Hollow Earth I can understand but give me a fucking break.

I know, it's really crazy, I'm in a sort of cognitive dissonance mode myself… but the actual evidence, if you get really down to it, is mind-breakingly plausible.

Try to ride/sail around it, if that doesn't convince you then you've gone mental from all the memeing.

It'll start with smart pets and designer babies. Those aren't very far away at all, in fact, China is practicing designer babies right now. By the time you're an old man in the West, you'll see an entire generation of people born as designed humans.
After a generation of designer babies grow up and the general population witnesses how powerful and beautiful they are, the activists will come in. People not born as designed will demand total outlawing of the practice, eventually, the political class will "solve" this issue by socializing the practice. Eventually this state eugenics program will be seized by malicious forces, reproduction will become a stately matter as much as controlling borders is.

Over the years, we'll want our smart pets to be even smarter and become workers to make money for us; much cheaper than robots as well. Our grandchildren won't want 80 IQ glow-in-the-dark dogs, but useful servants that will be their friends and eventually slaves. The West will become feudal once again as capitalist expansionism slows down and owners of these animal children will demand tribute for creating them.
The first nation-state to deploy Sphinxes, Meeklings and Chimaeras as workers and soldiers, will achieve global domination within a few decades. Think of industrious genius children that are incapable of violence(thus politics) or warriors that only live for a single campaign, that could patrol remote regions with little to no logistical support in complete radio silence.

Cain gave his leftovers.

Abel gave his best sheep.

God knew who sacrificed more

You're an idiot. Read what Active users mean. there are up to 2621x65536 different IPs that posted in the last 24 hours.

72 hours*

That's actually one of the easiest to refute - circumnavigation is perfectly possible on a flat earth as well, see the map.

I can also refute the most common counterarguments as well, e.g. the "ship on the horizon", the man-made satellites/ISS etc… I'm not some "believer" or such, but if one goes really down to it at investigates the arguments, it's quite fascinating and mind-bending at the same time.

What's that suppose to mean? Half he time Christcucks can't agree with other Christcucks

That map is distorted as fuck. Is it supposed to reflect real distances? If not, provide the flat Earth map that does.

You want to live in the jewish utopia of xenoestrogens, nanoparticles and pollution?

Go right ahead, shabbos goy.

Judaism teaches the Jews that they will rule the world and that goyim will willingly bow down to them. Dysgenics is one way they can make that happen.

Its the kindler, gentler way to dominate nations. Jews don't see it evil behaviour.

You want to give the Jews global warming tribute in addition to the holohoax tribute?

Go ahead, shabbos goy.

but i've been in an airplane and seen the curvature of the earth

They are just butthurt that Germans do everything first and better.

Oy vey, it's that evil Aryan devil again! Would that be "satan" as in "satya" as in Sanskrit for "truth?" Could you have been taught to hate your own forebears?

Of course you were. Thor's Swastika is the truth–kike shit is lies.

Stopped reading right there.

0.01 shekels have been deposited into your account.

I don't know what definition of industrious you speak of but the one I know would quickly notice something is wrong even if they were quite literally of lowered intelligence - when they come home from a 12 hour work day and a soft "ruler" with dainty hands tries to speak to them as if they can command them
so industrious and submissive doesnt work unless you dumb them down so much they become no better than retarded gorillas
LOYAL and SUBMISSIVE what does this mean? if there will be competing rulers then loyalty can't work in a submissive subject, the moment the new ruler appears stronger and "takes" them is the moment their loyalty ends to the old ruler

anyways, bdsm is finein your bedroom but this societal fetsh of exhibitionism is degeneracy in distilled form, the work of the jew

The problem with these idiotic conspiracy theories of "final plans for humanity" and "demon elites"
If they were so all knowing and so capable they would already run you with a remote in their brain and a receiver in your brain. They do not. They will not, they are incapable.
Sick men with sick desire only get more sick until they expire.

no thx

capped

I like those digits, and your ideas are food for thought. I don't think it will happen that way. First off, there's so much we don't understand about "junk DNA" and why it is actually necessary before we start manufacturing organisms. AI will make all of our relevant thoughts meta in 20 years. I won't try to guess the future.

As a person who knows empirically of the existence of God, if anything of this nature happens there will be an unseen hand guiding it to His glory.

Romans 1:22-23

/furfag/ here. The majority of furries are in fields like IT, not biology/chemistry or even science. You don't have anything to worry about from them, user.