What do you think about what a female earn several millions dollar less in one life than a male with the same work

what do you think about what a female earn several millions dollar less in one life than a male with the same work

These statistics are heavily bias in what data they actually represent. Women in the same position as men actually get paid the exact same, there are laws in place to ensure that, but men are more commonly in dangerous, hard labour and STEM fields while women work more in hospitality and nursing.
Notice how 16-14 the money is pretty much the same? That's because they're all in crappy entry-level roles such as fast food and retail, with some entering into apprenticeships or studying, and then from 25 onwards it becomes polarizing because that's where the majority of careers are defined.
But you got a reply out of me, so well done.

So many variables.

Come on, troll, you can do better than that.

I was really serious

So why didn't you answer us both?

I don't see a question mark in your reply

Hopefully the bitch will do more dishes too

You are some new kind of autist, aren't ya?

key word there
they earn less, because they work less, and they choose jobs that are easier and thus make less money
this tells us is that men for harder in hard jobs for more pay for some reason, and that reason is that men have to provide for 3DPD if they want to get sex, and 3DPD can get laid because men want sex more and are willing to pay for it, and this makes 3DPD able afford to work less

OP is a fag

The aim of my thread was to open a debate for those who didn't understand
I'm looking at you my french friend

moar

fuck that, the debate is open and you don't even want to answer. Now it is spiderman thread. Fuck you.

There's nothing to debate. The facts of the matter have been very well investigated and anyone who still believes in the wage gap as a descriptor of misogyny is too closed-minded to bother with

It's not the same work. the only things that are the same in the chart are that they work full time and are the same age. That doesn't tell you whether they're doing the same work

ù

$

this is all I have

a

^

=

£

You are retarded op, that shit graph only show full-time and salary workers, so it doesn't show part timers.
Also why do you say "same work"? the graph says nothing about it being the same work, and it probably doesn't account for overtime hours that men usually do more than women.
If you truly believe that this graph is proof of the so called "wage gap" then do the world a favor and kill yourself.

¤

=)

+

}

It has already been shown that this gap is because they do not put in the same work as a man.
When was the last time you fact checked yourself?

f

u

c

k

Well Op here's you're chance to make it right, fine some women and give them you're money.

a

z

e

r

pick one.
You can do the same work but do different hours, work overtime, etc.
There are laws against paying women less in literally every developed nation, so fuck off, mountainkike.

w

c

x

v

Swiss are know for cheeses and banks and seeing as Jews don't like working then OP is a Swiss Banker

q

w

e

r

Women have no business having careers in the first place.

The fact that they fucking suck at negotiating salaries, don't work nearly as hard or effectively as men, and are less competent at most highly paid professions (although female doctors actually have a better patient survival rate), is proof that they are violating a pretty basic fundament of human social structure by trying to be stronk empowered womyn.

FFS. Anyone with a functioning brain knows this.

HELP!!!
A MISOGYNISTIC BIGOT WHO REFUSES TO TAKE THE BLUE PILL
WHERE'S MY WHITE KNIGHT!?

Since this thread has gone off the rails, can we have a fluffy thread? Please?

?

I tried. And failed so bad.

fucking newfag days are showing with this post, old good times

these aren't repeating digits

They dont do the same work.

Like remember the US election? Trump did like 10 rallies per week to millions of people and Hillary just stayed in bed.

But if we plotted them on your graph they would be assumed to have done the same work.

never give up

this sandniggerlover got your doubles m80

:(

for you

Even Romanian Pedo has dubs

Hey Romania, just go work in a nursery, baby asses are common there

I CONVERTED YOU

Reported ;^)

SUMERFAGS GET OUT OF MY BOARD RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it doesnt show its the same work. It shows the same age

I think that those statistics are full of shit. Only reason they earn less is cause on average they work less.

user, Sumerians are the inventors of the written law and civilization, have some respect.