youtube.com/user/shadmbrooks
youtube.com/user/neosonic66
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These guys have the look that says "I stand with Her"

there guys are ugly as shit

XD nice chin

Leafy has a ton of fangirls. True alpha male

it's a sign

pretty sure they only like that faggot because he's popular.

this

Thank God I don't know who any of these YouTube people are.

The only one you should know is Elliot

i can't believe no one posted this before.

Nonsensicole:
youtube.com/channel/UCYHr4d1WNLIN_EAy3d09gcg

lacigreen:
youtube.com/channel/UCJm5yR1KFcysl_0I3x-iReg

I'm in love with Laci Green. I honestly want to marry her and start a family

Why? It's not her looks. She looks like a generic basic bitch. Look at her fat round face. Get out more, lad. This before she started pushing "alt-right" shit for views.

she has a cute chubby face, I love it. I would probably bust a nut just from making out with her

I'd pipe her too. But to start a family? You're setting yourself up for bullshit.

I wonder what went wrong with your nonexistent life

Post a better Jewtuber!
Pro-tip:You can't

Why have I not seen best boy yet

What is wrong with you plebs

No Sargon, no Aydin, no pewdiepie. You fuckers don't watch Youtube.

there's only one thing more cancerous than SJW youtubers, and that's anti-SJW youtubers. if I wanted to listen to a guy yammer on and on over a stationary image for 40 minutes, I'd watch Totalbiscuit

i feel sorry for sam, he probably has to move back in with his mother, unless he got a good return on all those book sales.

Felix's content has really shifted the last year or so. it's become satire and social criticism. its actually mildly entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=NsevBxOWFXs&t=43s

There's not a good man alive who doesn't feel sorry for ol Sammy Gunz. I talked to him recently and he said he's doing well though, I think monetarily he is not so bad these days, at least for now.

I'm actually alright with Sargon because he's my only source of keeping up with progressive cancer and what bullshit they're pushing now since I cut myself off from social media. It keeps me sane knowing someone with a decent following is regularly taking it down, sometimes I feel like I'm completely alone.

try r/The_Donald or something

Go on Holla Forums…. sparingly. Also don't drench yourself in the gay shit progressives are doing. It doesn't make you more worldly and educated to hear an internet funnyman ridicule a bunch of morons for money. Just go on twitter and follow like, pol news network and related strata. Sargon is low qual friendo.

there are more constructive ways to waste your time, like reading a book, getting /fit/, watching documentaries. i don't know man, get something done other than filling your head with refined opinions of complete faggots. and yes, none of them is good, not molyjew, not skeptic armour or whatever, not internetaristocrat, not mundanematt. none of them. fuck those cis-het white males. ughh they trigger me so fucking much.

why was his twitter suspended, if you know?

Egg White
Styxhexenhammer666
kickspassion
Alexander Layko
American Renaissance
The National Party
Andreas Peahc2
Black Pigeon Speaks
ThuleanPerspective
Survival Russia
Murdoch Murdoch
MillionDollarExtreme
Red Ice TV
The Golden One
Terry A Davis
ThreReportOfTheWeek
Guardians of Scandinavia
Eric Orwoll
Nathan Damigo
Politically Incorrect
Walt Bismarck
The Still Report
The Alex Jones Channel
David Duke
Millennial Woes
Kenn Daily
AltRight.com
Dan Cilley
NPI / Radix
Paul Joseph Watson
Elliot Rodger
ramzpaul
NatSoc Uploads
Mister Metokur
HydeWars
Stefan Molyneux

youtube.com/user/scholagladiatoria
youtube.com/user/shadmbrooks
youtube.com/user/neosonic66

Has he done anything Hitler-related since his incident?