Why are you still a virgin user?

Why are you still a virgin user?

Because flesh women are disgusting. The sweat and they stink and grow hair all over.
Why would I want to touch a meatbag?

I probably had a couple opportunities to lose my V card, But the girls weren't very hot and were kind of childish and autistic so it just felt wrong And I'm kind of a romantic so I want my first time to be with someone special(preferably my future bf/gf)

I tried getting laid, but all I did was get in trouble for trying to get laid. Thanks to feminism, you can't even ask girls for sex or it's harassment. Nowadays you have to be a mind-reader and wait forever until she's the one to initiate sex. Women have complete control over the sex market and it's complete fucking bullshit.

because your mom has a three month waiting list

did it go like this?

why can't I be?

Yeah, except I forgot to say "No pedo."
So many pedophobes everywhere. :(

You guys are damn idiots. Even me in Russia managed to get laid.

sex is overrated, and virginity is also overrated. fuck you. you know there are young women who sell their virginity for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and it's because of retards like you who assign it some intrinsic value. it's not valuable, it's an archaic cultural artifact that may have had some significance in times past but is irrelevant in this modern age. no, i am not suggesting that women should become cum dumpster sluts, i am saying that your sexual behavior shouldn't be anyone's concern, unless it somehow infringes on their well being (i.e. you get cucked and she gives you an STD, or she lies to you about being on the pill so you'll fuck her without protection and she ends up getting pregnant so she can leech dat alimony/child support, etc)

STDs
knew this dude in highschool that got a HPV first time he fucked a 3DPD
saw that shit in the locker room
it looked like he had grapes hanging off his dick

Women are hornier than men are, but men are the ones who are allowing women to pull this shit off. If men stopped putting the almighty vagina at no. 1 priority and stripped women from being able to control our sex lives, then getting laid would be a piece of cake. We'd have to fight viciously to reform marriage and rape laws, but it's definitely possible. If that doesn't happen, then the only thing that'll balance everything out is society collapsing and mudslimes taking over.

You are quite right about marriage and rape. Marriage should be privatized.

Nah you're a retard female virginity is pretty valuable. It's not like something you can put a dollar amount on but it goes a long way when dating and getting married to know she isn't pre-owned.

Everything's been so Jewed that at this point playing videogames and cracking open a cold one with the lads is preferable to many teens and young adults compared to attempting to bang whores or date a women that have grown up under 2nd wave feminism their entire lives.

Feminism was a Jewish ruse to push white men away from white women and it's working amazingly.

pretty sure 80-year-old 3DPD's virginity would be less valuable then a 20-year-old's so you can put a dollar amount on it
btw the jews and such might have put in place the mechanisms for 3DPD to fuck over men in place, but the reason it is working is because 3DPD are using them regularly.

Exactly! All the problems would disappear overnight if this happened!
False allegations need to be punished harshly, and the state should fuck off from relationships.
These things can't happen unless men stand up for their rights, because women aren't going to help us in that matter. It's just us.

Is it Jews fault if I've always preferred a women of a different race than mine? Did they program me while I was in the womb?

since when has this ever been true? Especially when your next sentence is

yes, the jews are a magical race capable of controlling us inferior masses using their jewish physics, whilst being inferior to white people.

Nah Jews are just insanely good at practicing nepotism and their religion teaches them that goys are supposed to be their slaves.

Yes user I'm sure that your first words were "wer de non-wite wimmenz at?"

the average jew cares as much as the average christian about their religion. they conveniently ignore the parts that arent socially acceptable

My mind will be destroyed if I fucked with some slut.

So I could cast fireball without a wizards hat equipped.
Worth it tbh.