Let me put everything into perspective for you all regarding the Mainstream Propaganda

Let me put everything into perspective for you all regarding the Mainstream Propaganda.

Main Stream Media is dead and dying. Its basically already gone.

Pic related. Let me sum things up for you.

variety.com/2015/tv/news/cable-news-ratings-cnn-top-gainer-fox-news-channel-dominant-1201666151/

The enemies TOP program has 2.8 Million total viewers per day.

By contrast, Info-wars has 2.8 Million listeners per day, plus 1.2 Million unique pageviews.

Reddit is number 9 on Alexa ratings. CNN at 19.

4chan is number 340 in the US with 22 Million views per month.

MSNBC is ranked at 409 in Alexa.

Drudge Report is 117, and Breitbart is ranked at 178.

Donald Trump RNC speech got 1.6 Million views just on Youtube.

Mainstream TV news programs used to get 40 Million watchers PER NIGHT, which has dwindled to 3.5 Million in 2016.

THEY ARE GONE. DONE. They are never coming back.

We are on the rise, the are collapsing. Don't let the propaganda get to you, JUST FIGHT ON.

The only thing the mainstream has going for it is the 360 degree encompassing IMPRESSION it can give of reality by posting the same shit on EVERY channel, and EVERY main website. Which is what they are doing, but it causes one thing to happen.

Everyone notices.

There is a reason the CTR shills are needed and why they propagate main sites like Reddit and 4chan.

Because they HAVE TO if they plan to continue to control the narrative.

I've seen Holla Forums get distressed over the level of propaganda lately.

Just double your efforts in the main attack vectors of reddit, 4chan, and other top sites.

Don't let the enemy demoralize you.

Daily reminder that the only people who trust the media are liberals. Every push poll and false narrative is being fed to a group of people who would never vote for Trump in the first place. They're preaching to the choir while Trump is reaching tens of thousands in his rallies every week.

Also note the downward spike in media trust around every presidential election year.

So about 50% of 32% of registered voters trust the media… so that is less than 7%% of the total population.

Tele vision programming

A neat idea, but sadly, only lazy old fucks consume the trash anymore. Its basically background noise.

Sadly, I think the MK is built into the flicker rate of all electronic devices. Taylored to each individual. Traveling through Alaska with no phone helped me realize this. All of the communication is great, but if they need to they can MK strait through your devices.

I have no doubt, there is a reason it seems the whole nature crazy is taking off again.

Because people have to get away from the TV and cell towers to feel normal again.

Btw sorry for bitching but on my sprint phone the IPs are all blocked for some assclown shitposting on Holla Forums. There has got to be an 8ch pass avaliable to buy for responsible users, it has driven me back to halfchan fucking madness.

nice theory faggot there's just one problem, LCD's are flicker free

more advanced Jewish tricks probably

where do you think you are? have you not missed the multiple times we have talked about how the mainstream media is loosing control of the narrative and the internet is becoming the source of peoples perspective on the world?

Not to say this is a bad thread, but dont presume so much or else you look like a total fag

you are

OP is the god of perspective, apparently.

Like we don't fucking know mainstream media sucks ass and is in major decline. Tell us some shit we don't know for fuck's sake.

then why are you fucks always sperging out in CTR shill threads

It is all irrelevant now.

The memes have reached peak density and are evolving faster than anyone can keep up with.

The more the propaganda is pushed, the more powerful the counter-memes become.

Nothing can change the path we are on.

The great trials will soon begin.

Are you ready?

no, it isnt irrelevant and it is far from over you fucking fag.
Stop trying to turn meme magic into "the best action is inaction" bullshit.

I was born ready.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot weather the storm."'

The warrior roars in reply,
"I AM THE STNORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Do what you will. The outcome was decided in 2012.

All that's left is to enjoy the ride.

kek

explain

No they aren't they have a frequency.

AJ has more shekels than MOOT?

Why do you faggots take the numbers he claims seriously? Everybody knows it's a bluff, even the old owner of his network.

What were you doing in 2012, user?

thats not his numbers but the rating agencies

A crook has to get it right every time.
We just have to get it right once.

Then you shouldn't have a problem providing a valid source.

Been wanting to post pic related

3.5 across all channels? That seems low.

Did you just realize it now?

I used to follow the ratings and inside baseball of cable news before the election, the ratings were in the toilet.
If trump loses the ratings will go back to the pre election toilet levels.
24 hour news is an outdated model, everyone uses the internet now.
You can tell the cnn and msnbc and fox viewer demographic age when you watch for an hour and see nothing but insurance and denture paste commercials.

The television used to be able to control the narrative, now you can go straight to trumps twitter, and even if there was no twitter or youtube, his website.
same thing with sanders and ron paul and any other fringe candidate.
The corporate news used to be gate keepers but now anyone can build an online following

oh i also forgot to add the complete fucking hatred most americans have for the news.
We know they are in bed with the elites and their corporate masters.
Western news is pretty much north korea tier at this point.
thank god for the internet

I hear 20% of those 4chan viewers are Holla Forumsacks.

What are the stats for Holla Forums? How many Holla Forumsacks do we have?

Problem is that MSM is being replaced by social media, which has much greater influence and much more effective disinformation and astroturfing.

Oh user, we're just getting started.

Further proof that all the polls they're pumping out are absolute horseshit.

Nice post, OP.

Welcome to the Internet newfriend.