Prom coming up

It's funny but I do feel pity for you. You should have just said you didn't want to go, you brought this on yourself.

you don't need a date, you can just hang with friends. people will think you are a loser, but they already think that anyway and it is a less of a loser move than not going

mcdonalds was probably more fulfilling than fucking prom

Lol, no.

faggot

Fuck social customs.

I didn't even remember when my prom was. Too busy playing video games to give a shit about normalfag trash.

prom sucked

i'm glad my date died two years later

Just graduated three weeks ago. I never went to prom either!

Depending on where you live, it's for the better. I'd rather not go to a crowded venue with lots of niggers and wiggers and other assorted subhumans grinding on one another. The image of "dancing with a cute girl" you have in your head is probably not accurate.

I went to prom drunk as shit and danced with plenty of QTs. One of the best nights of my life

Poor OP. Any plans for the near future?

That's why you shouldn't go to prom. I didn't and I had a great time playing video games at home, plus I got to keep my dignity.

My prom was pretty fun. My date almost blew out my knees cause she got so low

I didn't even get a chance to go. You had to be well behaved throughout the year to qualify.

Next time ask for more and save it for something you need, this is how i got my first pc.

GOD
test

Proms are for gays and Americans

Update: parents asked me why my pictures are popping up in the albums on facebook. Starting to get nervous.

Shit happens OP. I'm sorry that happened, but please hang in there. Things can get better. Just might take some work, that's all.

this

Come clean, easier now than later, when they find out for themselves how much of a disappointment you are.

How much money did they give you? You might be able to invest in a few 1-ounce silver coins.

We're on totally different planets then. At my prom, everyone brought their friends and everyone had a blast.

Haven't had to take my 1990 Jeep into the garage for maintenance for over 3 years & saved a shit ton of cash on oil changes, brake replacements, etc.

Oh, and OP - no one gives a fuck about prom except chicks. Don't sweat it. Tell your parents to fuck off if they don't understand.

Prom is something you're expected to do, but you're only a loser if you make yourself a loser. I don't regret not going to mine.

All of these sound fantastic

Varg?

I am happy you made it brother and I wish you best luck for the rest of your life. I hope you stay together until eternity and live a happy life.

I was 26 and went to a 18-yo's Prom. Shit was so cash.

I bet she's a fat bulldyke who fucks women on the side

You have literally nobody and no thing to blame for this, it's all your fault
You can't just be a loser, but you have to make things worse for yourself because you also have brain damage
Stop being a faggot

You sound like a self-destructive faggot. You'll be one of those alcoholics in his 40's claiming that everyone is against him and that he did nothing wrong. Might as well just end it now.

Who are you to talk, thou still living in his parents house rent and board free faggot!

I have a job and live in my own apartment. Not everyone on this board is like you.

Well this kind of came out of nowhere. Completely baseless.

Then stop compGODing about things that are 100% your fault and are easily preventable by not being a fucking idiot
This isn't something you even need to be knowledgeable about, you have to purposefully make the conscious decision to fuck up your life to make these kinds of mistakes

Go Prostitute, make picture together, fuck her.

I never went either. Me and a buddy just got drunk and spent the whole night stealing people's mailboxes and using them to decorate a playground.

thanks for contribooting bud

I never said to stop blaming others for your problems, I said to stop being retarded, which you're clearly dead set on not doing

Ok I'm going to turn my life around.

You don't have to turn your life around
Just stop doing dumb shit on purpose

The problem is you didn't go to a strip club

prom is a normie custom, you are better than that op.

I look like a normalfag, but was generally too smart and socialized differently from my peers so I had an absolutely miserable time at school dances. Completely overrated if you ask me. You shouldn't feel bad for yourself and their music is SHIT SHIT SHIT. Holy shit their music was shit.

(checked)
the pathetic part of that stories is that you went to MCD

If they gave you money so easily, why not just ask them to buy you a p.c you stupid faggot?

What?

You sound like a kid, OP

sounds truly blissful

Sounds like it never fucking happened

Oh.. Hey Cassie.

I have bad acl's and it physically strained me to dance so low with her

Use this as a chance to come out to your parents as MGTOW.