This is the ideal male body, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal male body, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Penis too small
Breasts too big

Faggot.

This is the ideal woman.

That little peenor couldn't even reach my g spot.

Correct.

Maybe. But it's not the ideal male body.

I want humble, perky tits with a cute but respectable penis and plump balls.

This

Get the fuck out of my thread spic

The penis is the right size but the breasts shouldn't even be there.

no siree

That's one tiny penis for an anime
Also
Ewwww.

so glad you mutilate your children's genitals because you have failed so much as a race of people that you can't even wash your dicks

They just look gross user. Not even a kike.

But they feel better (for both parties).

I Bet you would know Since U suck so much uncutcock

Nice projection there lad, also don't have any kids.

The main reason I support getting dicks cut is because it's usually an indication of less degeneracy. I have yet to see a nigger cock without it's foreskin cut (with the exception of ethiopian ones because of all the jews). I also think the Council of Nicea fucked up and that Circumcision should still be a requirement in Christianity.

No they don't. For the men a little but for the women it makes not much of a difference.

Having Foreskin also means you are more likely to climax sooner so the Natural selection of women choosing a man will lean toward those without foreskin.

Also while most women don't give a shit, the ones who do give a shit will usually prefer circumcised penises.

The Dubs do not lie.

The penis just looks like a third testicle that got stabbed really hard by a screwdriver.

The ideal female body has a largish pair of tits with a short and plump penis imo.

I wish more futas would be like this. When a futa tops a guy or gets topped by a guy, I don't want an aggressive one, just a cute feminine one.

It's so sad when fuckers from my own country support semitic genital mutilation. You're not human, I'd be glad to see you lynched for supporting such a barbaric practice. You strip a man of his pleasure and leave him altered for Jewish indoctration. Pathetic.

Toplel, is removing the appendix also mutilation?

Also da joos weren't the first people to use circumcision.

You could open up a drive-in with the amount of projecting you got there sonny.

butthurt much?

Circumcision is quite the opposite though. As I said before nearly every nigger cock you find is bound to have foreskin attached to it, same as every feminine asian boy you find out there. True correlation does not equate causation but a parent getting their child circumcised shows that they care for the future of their child where as niggets just pop out as many of the bastards for the welfare checks.

Not really, you are still capable of climaxing and orgasm with a circumcised penis, it's less sensitive but given how (for me at least) it's already very sensitive any more would mean I would not be able to hold out with a woman so if anything it's a plus.

Again, some mighty fine projection you got going there in the good ol' Holla Forums echo-chamber

You can choose to have your child to be a un-hygienic degenerate or you can have them be a good well maintained Christian. You're choice.

can I please have a futa waifu that doesn't have disgusting foreskin?

degeneracy/10

pick one