Ask an Holla Forums oldfag anything

I have been on this site since January 2014 and I must say, Holla Forums has changed a lot over the years. I remember first coming here around the time Brandon T. kept advertising his shitty chan on here and we fucked with him. For old times sake, here is some old screencaps from Kurobachan.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.doko.moe/bdnsav.css
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, here's a screencap from the original thread.

a.doko.moe/bdnsav.css
stylesheet used for boards that were defaced during ncr raids back in 2014

Are you an oldfag?

what are these pictures from?

if you don't recognize them you aren't oldfag

why are you still here?

I would consider myself one, I have been lurking on this site on and off since pretty much the beginning.

I browsed this site occasionally, so I must of missed this while it was happening.

I haven't actually been on here for months, I just wanted to check to see how the site's been doing.

I see. It's been dying for awhile and is as bad as it's ever been (in terms of low traffic).

Boypussy, yay or nay?

wew

When was the high point.

not an oldfag

oldfag

before happened

So never?

oldfaggotry isn't determined by when you got here, it's determined by how long you stayed

t. oldfag
t. lurker
i have seen everything on Holla Forums

when we had this thread

So never?

2 years and a half, what does that make me?

Fuck 2014 was so long ago.

When was this place's golden age and what's your opinion on GG and the exodus(es)?
Also post your favorite webms

spring/summer 2015
GG is gay
exodus should be for the better chan not "hurr im b& for videogames"

Holy fuck that's perfection
I didn't think cute traps could actually exist.
Also what is this

What made this the better chan? Wasn't it practically dead?

The promise of freedom.

There's a difference between being dead and having enough people to be usable you mong; I never said bigger was better

Do you have a screencap of the thread where OP fucked his dick, and his dick was full of blood? It was quite hilarious

Fucked his dick up* sorry

pedo