Untitled

FUCK MARRY KILL
DO NOT RESIST
*PALESTINIAN EDITION

DATA MINING THREAD

marry marry marry impregnate each one with my seed as allah commands

Kill all

Kill the left one and fuck and marry the other 2 to be honest fam. I like the girl on the right more though

Aren't those siege walls to fall back on after losing their Jewish captured territory in Syria and Lebanon? Looks like it

Fuck'em all
Quran style
aka with lots of C4

They all die in explosions anyway. So kill, kill, kill

The Jew's are killing them

Don't Lie user you Know you Would Fuck the Girl In the Middle and On the Right Wing if Given a Chance Faggot

FREE PALESTINE

who? Usually you post a picture with women with that kind of post. All I see are batmen.

I think the Jew's have scrambled your brains user… What is up wif dat

Marry
Fuck
Fuck

The first girl is ugly though. I'm guessing that you are ugly yourself because why else would you marry her. Likes attract likes

Kill fuck marry

You're going to need more women then that op, Islam lets you marry up to five cunts.

If you Can Afford to House, Clean and Feed Them All user, DONT FORGET!!…
Also Don't Forget That you'll Live with 5 Nagging Bitches Who Bitch and Complain ALL DAY, Who ALL Secretly Hate Each Over & Who are ALL Fighting For your Attention!!…
Also Don't Forget the Little Brats that Pop Out of Their Wombs… You WILL have to Pay to Feed and Clean Them too…
That is To Much for Me… I'd Rather just Have 1 Wife, 3 Kids, 2 Boys and 1 Girl… Then I Will be Happy With That…