How would I go about creating a website like facebook?

How would I go about creating a website like facebook?

What would I need to do? Which tools would I need to learn?

Also, does anyone know where I can get the music app by Zuckerberg? The one he created that microsoft wanted to buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/diaspora/diaspora
stackoverflow.com/questions/16833100/why-does-the-mongodb-java-driver-use-a-random-number-generator-in-a-conditional
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. be jewish
2. get free ads and great position on jewish Google search engine

I mean how I can write a website like that

If you have to ask this then you are not ready to do it.

1. be rich jew who inherited fortune
2. hire white niggers to write website for you
3. collect all profits

not an answer.

1) get idea
2) start company
3) patent/ trademark/ copyright, etc. idea - fucking draw it on paper if you have to.
4) Hire people to actually code it.

There.

Not that, how do I make a goddamned website? How do I store the usernames and passwords? how do I automatically make new pages for new users? How does it all even work? What kind of software does it take?

If you have to ask this then you are not ready to do it.

Okay, but can you tell me how?

How many layers do you want, fucktard?
It's like asking how a city works. You're asking for an essay. Go be twelve years old somewhere else, and enter key search words into Google. It will recommend resources that have already been written that answer your long-winded questions.

Help me a little? please? Instead of calling me names?

Im not helping you contribute to the cancer killing the internet.

Learn web development.

mongodb and rust

literally the memest combination

this, make a kickstarter for it and pretend you're a black trannie or something

how about what every web company does?

you realize that facebook is only still alive because so many people used it? nobody would sign up for it now if it was new. look at how social networks are now. instagram, snapchat, vine, musically. all short content based, pseudo-anonymous, and mobile focused.

what i've just told you is insanely important. considering that you have to ask what you'd need to make "a website like facebook", you're not going to be doing the programming yourself. so i've given you business tips. be grateful and don't fuck it up

LEARN PHP IDIOT

what all those words even mean? I only heard about instagram, it's some normie site where they put their meaningless stupid photos

you're too out of touch to capture the market, m8

This. Websites like facebook, twitter, youtube etc. are what ruined the internet.

This one is great. Girls post short videos of them dancing naked. I approve.

Which is exactly what people do at facebooka and what majority want to do.

how young girls?

Prepubscent.

Hey OP, I'll show you how to make a basic website with all of these features if you pay me.

I'll pay you in memes.

B-bump

fuck are you bumping for? i answered your question.

you're gonna need to know PHP no matter what. html+css+javascript too for the front end. then you need to know how to use a database like mysql. these are just the basics, not even related to running a facebook like site.

Thanks.

PostgreSQL is better.

actually, if you do a mobile only app, you'll need java/whatever the fuck ios uses over PHP. good luck man

just throwing shit out there. but yeah mysql is shit i should have suggested postgresql

this is gold

and this too

don't. save yourself a year or two.

this post gave me reddit

This whole thread gives me reddit.
Why are you fucking retards bumping this dogshit.

bump :^)
Holla Forums is the designated shitposting board

It's almost like there's an entire thread dedicated to people on Holla Forums answering questions just like this one

Please go be a newfag somewhere else

kys fgt
bump

bump

First off, if you ask this question you're not ready.

Still:
1) learn a pajeet-tier web language like PHP.
2) learn a better web language like NodeJS or Python.

By this point you know what is wrong with PHP and how to structure your code correctly.

3) Write something for fun or profit that involves real-time "big data" (lots of CRUD operations). Learn to make it scale - this is crucial. In other words, make it barely work on one server, give it twice the data and make it work on two servers. If you manage to get this far, you can build your facebook.

Also learn from github.com/diaspora/diaspora

step 1. be jewish

stackoverflow.com/questions/16833100/why-does-the-mongodb-java-driver-use-a-random-number-generator-in-a-conditional

can we trust him?