Looking into suicide, whats a good way to fuck with people? I want to tramatise as many as possible...

looking into suicide, whats a good way to fuck with people? I want to tramatise as many as possible, preferably rich kids and women

Other urls found in this thread:

hackcanl2o4lvmnv.onion/homegrown/wetware/phuckme/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jump off a station platform onto live rails at rush hour shouting "The jews did this".

Hang yourself with a hot air balloon

Blow yourself up with nail bombs or fuck off with your larping. The world needs more an heroes

whatever you do try and stream it so we can watch

Exploding pork vest at a bar mitzvah.

Jump off a tall building above a busy street, while wearing an explosive belt or something else that makes you explode mid air.
Shower the normalfags with your entrails, that ought to be spectacular.

suicide bomb any ivy league students' union agm.

hmmmmm

there we go…

blow up a synagogue or mosque with yourself in it.

Pretend to convert to islam and suicide bomb an ANTIFA rally.

take a bath the morning before in walnut juice and dress as a minority trap. this will get you past security.

Killing yourself will just have an "eww" reaction. If you're dead, you're just an event. Why not just jerk off in public? It means you will live and always be a potential threat in their minds.

Shower them with your cum and entrails.

This but get AIDS first.

Go to a elementary school in a rich neighborhood. Begin sticking you cock in the mouths and butts of the kids. Shoot a few while you are at it. When police show up blow your brains out with your gun

Who is the sexy frog girl on the left?

[email protected]/* */

I can equip you with what you need to cause a complete mind fuck Discordian-tier suicide of epic proportions.

Honestly, go join one of the smaller political parties that aren't well known, and then shoot them up. You'll get a lot of attention and you'll inadvertently help their cause.

Also make sure to write a manifesto beforehand that explains the need to eliminate opponents to the mainstream and so on. You'll effectively put the whole country into a civil war mode when all the political dissents become paranoid they're going to be killed and they can't just shitpost in peace anymore.

a good ol fashioned school shooting

This is a good idea. Seconding this.

Also antifa are exclusively rich kids and women living off of their parents money and college/university grants.

Most scientists spend their whole careers living off college/university grants.
I guess they aren't proper adults either.

hackcanl2o4lvmnv.onion/homegrown/wetware/phuckme/index.html

Here's a crazy way to an hero, won't piss off anyone, but will make you a legend.

Reported to MI5 for inciting terrorist acts.

this

I got a few that will benefit us or just the world in general, maybe.

And a few things that fit in with what you wanted to do.

holy fuck if someone killed themselves live in the audience at e3 in reaction to one of those inevitably cringy segments you would be immortalized as a meme op, do it.

When you've come up with the finer points, make sure you post here to tell us where and what time. We would love to see it happen.