Gal Gadot

I love her

Can you have a jewier name?

Nice kosher girl

All the on-screen presence and charisma of a pebble

Don't insult my jewfu >:(

I wish that was my cum~

How many pounds of make-up do you guys reckon she has on her? I'd say at least a dozen

I wonder what her fetishes are

My WW Hero

This isn't going to make anyone see the film. All it does is show how unappealing she is

She literally doesn't need anybody to see the film as it stands. Although not as high as some predicted, it is already making tremendous bank and is set to make $86 million on its opening weekend. It is the largest opening for a female director and the most successful DC film since TDKR. So there.

Gal "Gas All Goyim" Gadot

I hate her.
But that would just make the sex so much better.

How much surgery do you reckon she's had?

feels bad man

Hottest war criminal ever, probably.

she's too qt to be a criminal

What would you do?

I want those toes on my cock

Whatever she asks

Such as?

Did someone say queen of Holla Forums?

I would shoah her a good time.

Too bad that is already Jenny, heretic.

How does she keep getting away with it lads?

Shameless!

lol half the posts in here have been mirrored back and forth between Holla Forums, mostly just to establish her as the board's queen in as many places as possible, no harm intended

well now I'm embarrassed

That's okay, we can never have too much Gal

Jews? On MY Holla Forums? Well, How we have finally devolved!

10/10 Jewfu

Would tenderly bake in an oven with 11 herbs and spices.

Give her kike ass to the niggers.

Red Letter Media Likes Her.

feels really bad man

LOL, undeserving film full of hype and baneposting.

J.k Rowling?

She looks like Angelababy

Chris Columbus, Alfonso Cuaron and David Yates directed the HP films user, Rowling only wrote them.

Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork Bacon Ham Pork

Bring it faggot.

I can never get turned on by these kind of girls because in my mind there is no way a girl like that would even want to talk to me. Even if she is represented by just a picture. Oh, and also the prettier she is, the more likely she'll put cyanide in your morning coffee to collect life insurance.

What is she size 13?

She gets the gas

She's a real fucking beaut all right

Right, all the fucking nerd boys are all " I want to fuck her so bad". All because they saw the shitty movie
OBEY

What did she mean by this?