Is Fluoride really as bad as the tinfoils and Holla Forumstards say or is it just a meme?

Is Fluoride really as bad as the tinfoils and Holla Forumstards say or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

moderation is a thing but you could say its worse than companies tell you(because money),
its worth researching how bad these things are and making everything safer thou

Yes, it's a chemical not a mineral. They claim it makes your teeth strong but that doesn't explain why they put it in water supplies (that you shouldn't drink from in the first place)

yes you fucking faggot

Yes. The majority of scientific studies on this agree that it's neurotoxic, and that the benefits are wildly exaggerated or non-existent.

It makes your teeth stronger, but putting it in the water supply like in the US is just retarded, you don't go swallowing your toothpaste do you?

Pol hate alex jewns

So doctors and scientists are tinfoil Holla Forumstards? Consuming fluoride is bad for you, it's not a conspiracy theory. Ask any doctor if drinking fluoride is healthy, every single one of them will say no.

Why do you think the back of toothpaste tubes have a warming that says "keep out of reach of children under 6" and "contact poison center if swallowed"?

water bottles are cucked too, the plastic leaks xenoestrogen into the water it holds

Russki has it right.
Flouride works by coating your teeth through contact. It does not require ingestion at all to work, therefore having it in a water supply is both redundant and harmful.

…it's 2017, are you for real? "tinfoils" have been proven correct more often than not, when looking back at things with hindsight. If you haven't figured out yet that society is intentionally engineered in such a way as to keep those in power in power and the rest of us slaving away at the bottom, for fucks sake, choke down a red pill or two already.
BIG PHARMA WANTS YOUR BUSINESS, WHICH MEANS THEY NEED YOU SICK TO "CURE" YOU
No one in my life has ever pressured me to take drugs except my "doctor".

they put it in water supplies so that you drink it. it changes the minerals your teeth are made of to be stronger and more resistant to degradation. also, minerals are made of chemicals, jesus

cause it has higher concentrations of flouride and other active ingredients, higher than in the water supply. as with all chemicals, the most important thing regarding their toxicity is DOSAGE

Obviously. Salt is NaCl, and is perfectly safe to eat in moderation. Feel free to consume some Sodium or Chloride though, if you want to an hero.

No, it's just controlled op trying to keep public eyes off Atrazine.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

What is the recommended dosage for tap water?

How about you swallow a very controlled dose of lead?

I mainly drink water from the water coolers at work. Those are pretty safe.

If you're here you're probably more likely to die from suicide than fluoride poisoning, but it definitely isn't 100% safe. If you can easily avoid it, I would.

This, pretty much. It's why there are never any cures, only treatments.

Yes, it is. Let's just so for the sake of argument that it's not. If you live in the US, it's virtually impossible to avoid in most areas of the country. It's added to the water that you drink, cook with, bathe in, etc. Unless you seek out and move to one of the few jurisdictions where the water is still not fluoridated, then you and everyone you know is being forcefully given a drug. What other drugs do you know of that every single person is forced to take whether they want to or not? The ethical implications are ridiculous.

Let's just say*

kill yourself pathetic sheeple
GETTING REAL TIRED OF ALL YOU PATHETIC DEGENERATES

If you put it on your cock your erection quality improves