ISIS suicide bombing foiled in Canada

They make a big deal over him not being an Arab immigrant, what with Canadian media being how it is.

ctvnews.ca/politics/canadian-terror-threat-linked-to-police-operation-in-ontario-town-1.3023694?autoPlay=false
archive.is/6RfG4

This was literally 5 minutes from my house. Maybe my family will finally be convinced to let me get my gun license; before they said they wouldn't let any guns in the house if I got it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/politics/lone-suspect-killed-in-anti-terrorism-operation-in-southern-ontario-1.3023694
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/undercover-mounties-pushed-pressure-cooker-bomb-plan-on-accused-terror-couple-court-hears
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

should have happened in quebec, fucking frogs deserve it

anglos destroyed the white race with there treachery

Why do you frogs care? You're not even white.

Oh stop it children.

How could you having a pistol have possibly stopped a suicide bomber?

They didn't say white, they want the reader to image he is white. Must be middle-eastern.

Not saying it would. But psychologically the fact that terrorist activity is HERE, in places we see every day, will make them perceive it as a real threat more than when it happens somewhere that, to them, only exists on tv.

But in any case, owning a gun for self-defense is a felony here and it is in no way my motivation for wanting my PAL. And even if it was, it's illegal to transport a pistol without a special permit to transport it, and it can only be transported between your residence and a certified range, so my chances to use it would be minimal.

You would only be able to utilize it in the event of a home invasion and you have no option to retreat from those entering your home unauthorized. Basically you'd have to move into a corner of the house and if they come for you then you'd be able to blow them away. It would still be a good idea to have guns in the house just in case society goes to hell though.

So can we criticize islam without being racist now?

I know there are times it could be used, but to obtain and possess a weapon - of any kind, not just firearms - for self defense is illegal unless it is in response to a specific and imminent threat.

I honestly just want to shoot cans and targets in my backyard. But all potential eventualities considered*, an SKS seems a better choice than a .22

*CSIS and RCMP please note; I mean if society collapses, I may need to hunt - I still am not implying I am conspiring to possess a weapon for self defense.

The FLQ were blowing up mailboxes and kidnapping politicians and diplomats when I was a kid. Random snackbars (or more likely a sting) don't faze me.

CSIS gets breadcrumbs from the FBI and Homeland Security so I don't think they care.

Be a MacGyver, it lowers your profile.

Always the first reply. Pic related it's you.

I'll let you guess what that makes you.

Anglokikes being the top shabbo's goyim make them more white?

they're the worst kind of separatists, the communist kind - like the catalonians
they've bred out faggots like trudeau

It was Muslim convert Sam Hy… no, sorry, Aaron Driver of Strathroy, Ontario, just outside of London.

ctvnews.ca/politics/lone-suspect-killed-in-anti-terrorism-operation-in-southern-ontario-1.3023694

News now reporting that the suspect was killed in the raid.
He was known to police as a radical Muslim convert for at least two years.

No, he's pretty white. They had video of him in police custody during earlier investigations. And Aaron Driver is a pretty white name, though I expect he took a new one after converting that they aren't reporting.

no.

You do realize they were kominternfags successfully subverting Quebec nationalism.

Yes our nationalism has been subverted by the communists. But its not dead. I'm working on it.

The source of funding (other than the part that came from bank robberies) is so hard to find, sources differ depending on languages and authors. Some said they were funded by the CIA, others say that the CIA papers were forged by the KGB. Their ideology was commie yet I can't be sure what is the truth mixed with all that disinfo, it's such a clusterfuck.

Quebec only cares for its own self-interest. Worst than jews.

Quebec is a world example of "founder effect" where more than 80% of the population descends from the French colonials. We have the lowest interbreeding with injuns of all Canada(half of the average). Quebec is whiter than the rest of Canada and most of the US so fuck you and enjoy your niggerhood.

Oh great, they're gonna go with this angle.

Shit, I just realized that this was near London, Ont. too.
I'm getting angrier. But I know my parents will go "don't worry" or "Now how does this affect you personally besides getting you upset"? Fuck Islam and all of these non-whites.

secede you faggots. Also are you the tennis play girl poster?

Bank robberies were only part of the financing apparently. Someone was funding them too.

I don't think he is, that autist only writes in French and he'd have already called Anglos imperialist dogs or something like it.

Is this what Alex Jones meant when he talked about gay frog chemicals?

You mean were are actually TWO form Quebec posting here?

Not bad.

This blatant spin. Fuckers.

Its a white convert.

(checked)
It's weird to think of it that way because I'm sure a lot of posters on Holla Forums including me see whites converting to Islam as traitors Bosnians and some other groups are kinda different but… meh.

Its a ginger!

When a friend of mine got his, the instructor for the course asked all those who were preparing for the 'zombie apocoplyse' to raise their hands after asking the typical ones of who was training for being a security guard or hunting license.

Do normalfags count as zombies?

Son of a bitch, I hate that Islam nabs the people with red hair.

Yes, and so do niggers. What? What did you think the "zombie apocalypse" shit was for?

There are at least 5 different posters from Quebec here, not counting the insufferable trap-loving avatarfag.

Only those on psychatric medications.

No one fucked us more than the Trudeau family.

Also, you're a faggot.

HE IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I don't like Canada it's full of niggers and the prime minister is an SJW.

fuck off frogs, you've done nothing but fuck this country up the ass

Butthurt detected Schlomo.

Lotta loyalty for a hired gun.

I count half a dozen including me.

If anyone's interested in the intended target, local news is reporting that he had arrangements to take a cab in to a mall in London. Of note is the fact that the mall contains a military recruiting center.
Also, despite initial reports that he was acting alone, there are now reports that at least one other person in the area was arrested at the same time in connection with the threat.

I find this highly dubious.

Especially given its cucknada.

Bloody hell. If it's an Arab, they won't even say his name or skin color. If it's a white, they give the name, make sure to be clear about the race, and just in case anyone misses those, be very clear that he speaks perfect english!? The same people who don't notice this bias are the ones who vote in our MPs.

Mostly Arabs and Chinks. Probably a lower ratio of niggers than the US has. You're right about the PM though.

So did my parents years ago. I just got it. Before they knew what was going on a green cabinet appeared in my closet and was promptly filled with rifles and a shotgun. Just do it. If you're really young and don't want to piss off your parents, lay the groundwork by saying you like going to shooting ranges with an instructor and rented gun but buying ammo from them is insanely expensive, so you're getting your license to bring your own ammo…. Or come up with some other excuse. But do it when the ball is already rolling license wise.

Years later I have my own house and my long guns are decoratively placed with trigger locks of course

You are also descended from whores, murderers and other degenerates, explaining your utter inability to surpass the anglofags by any measure.

You fight to maintain your distinctiveness from the rest of Canada yet economically Quebec is one of the shittiest provinces in the entire country. It's not anglofags' fault. Every generation the brightest québécois leave Quebec, the remaining French population is Fulton leftist degenerate.

Before you start jerking it to Quebec pride, think of how you can make Quebec a non-shithole.

Consider that YOUR supposedly separatist government closed the province with niggers and shitskins on the sole basis that they speak French.

The fact is, European immigrants largely fit in and contribute to Quebec society, instead you frenchfags bring in human garbage to "save the French language"

In fact, given that you frenchies are a mix of various euro subraces, you should be white nationalists at the very least, but no, you base your nationalism on the French language. Pathetic!

Fuck your FLQ, your patron saint of nationalism should be Leon Degrelle

Pic related, it's your French women sucking dick in a nightclub to win an android tablet.

You faggots are proud of leaving the church behind…. And Quebec society has been in decline ever since.

Image of the dude.

Apparently he was mad at Western civilization for his dad divorcing his mom so he converted to Islam and blew himself up for ISIS.

Pretty shit-tier psy op to dissociate the word isis from muslim shitskins imo fam

He was shitposting on /sg/ until he got banned an hour before he got murked, kek.

it's not even French, but a bastardized version that is useless outside of Quebec.
Bastardized language from a bastardized descendents of whores, murders and degenerates…no surprise there
"muh superiority"

Hey user I'm Canadian and I carry a weapon right in front of police every day and they never do shit about it. I don't even have a legal license either. People, including police, just assume because of the way I act and dress that I am fully entitled to have it on me at all times.

Let me guess. His name was Muhammed Micheal Christopher Al-Zaqari and the Lugenpresse is trying to decide whether to call him Micheal A. or Christopher Z.

Again being poor peasant girls =/= whore

Unless you have a source to prove your claim?

We have those shitskins imposed on us by the federal so it's a chose between english shitskins and french shitskins.

The church never did anything good for us.

Also

Fucking eternal anglo.

Oh look, Ontario and Quebec are fighting again…

I've been trolling with white Canadians that are Muslim extremists on the Internet, how do I tell Canadian authorities?

thank god for nova scotia

Kek my fucking sides
canadian nationalism must be a whimpering kitten in a barrel at the bottom of an oil tanker full of cuckery

ITT : assblasted eternal anglo

a RCMP agent?

Reminder: 200+ RCMP agents allegedly worked on the terrorism entrapment case against a drugs addicted schizo couple

Undercover Mounties pushed pressure-cooker bomb plan on accused terror couple, court hears

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/undercover-mounties-pushed-pressure-cooker-bomb-plan-on-accused-terror-couple-court-hears

>His lawyer Marilyn Sandford suggested the holiday was organized because the Mounties were concerned their 240-officer investigation was off the rails because Nuttall was unbalanced and unfocused.

Where did you find that picture?

holy shit this guy is a cuckold, only people without any roots go for that. Like Americans. 90% with 7 million, while you're stuck in Toronto. No wonder you're mad.

oh, they probably figured him out bc he didn't smell like shit as all the true Canadians do