I feel lost Holla Forums I'm fresh out of prison I spent 11 months there...

I feel lost Holla Forums I'm fresh out of prison I spent 11 months there, I have to get back into uni and find a job and try get over these feelings I have against the person who put me there, on top of that I have probation looking over my shoulder able to check my social media and laptop whenever and I have to report each week they also want me to see a psychologist because they think I'm mentally ill.

I don't even know if all this shit is worth it.

Freedoms not even that great, I feel like my life is going no where. I don't know man.

Other urls found in this thread:

pottslawyers.com.au/deprivation-of-liberty-qld-offence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From your flag it appears you're still in prison. What did you do to end up in prison, shitposter?

Deprivation of liberty
Possession of a knife
Assault
Stalking

Tried to kill someone allegedly

lol, did you stalk your ex, held her at a knifepoint, kidnapped her and then tried to kill her? Tell us more, preferably in a greentext form. Also share any prison stories and advice you might have while you wait for some moralfag to tell you it's not all over and that your life is in fact meaningful or some gay bullshit like that.

What is Australian prison like, OP?

I advise you to let the past go and focus on uni instead. What will you be studying? Do you have living arrangements?

Just kill yourself already, faggot. It's not like you have a bright future ahead of you.

i second this. give us a story OP

pottslawyers.com.au/deprivation-of-liberty-qld-offence.html

holy shit op! you held some one captive

Women overreact all the time, This is why i dont bother anymore why can they not see that holding them captive is a sign of love?

A child, at that!

I can't fucking believe it's illegal in so many places to just own a basic tool of survival. It's like they want us to die, but then suicide is usually illegal, too. What the fuck. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume all the other stuff was false accusations.

right? i carry a nice kershaw knife with me everyday.

op you POS give us a story

OP give u sa story

get out of here faggot

what a fucking faggot kill yourself OP

Why didn't you kill her you fucking pussy

If you don't realize that YOU are the person who put you in jail, then you ARE mentally ill.

Suck it up, Buttercup. Do what society tells you to do, or kill yourself.

Do what society tells you to do, or kill yourself.

holy kek

Do you know how I know you are lying?

Less than 12 months they keep you in county jail. That is policy in every state. You only go to prison if you are scheduled to do 2+ years. Lying cunt detected.

wat.jpg

How many times did you drop the soap?

Australia is no longer a prison colony.