OS setup for buy weed off the dark net

I have a friend that buys successfully off Tor domestically(not in America),
However he uses no security at all, No VPN,
on windows 10 will all his other home phoning applications.
Just Tor browser.

I would like to join him but be way more secure about it.
I'm setting up a persistent Linux Mint distro installed on a usb.
Boot partition will be naked but root and home will be wrapped within luks.
Online I will be using Private Internet Access as my VPN before I hit Tor.

Is there any thing I'm missing. Say, having my identity leaked from Linux Mint apps phoning home
or not accounting for some hack?

You guy-es experience would be appreciated if you've done this kind of shit before.

fbi.gov

install gentoo

try whonix

how do you pay / get the weed without breaking anonymity?

don't go on tor. one unlabeled link and it's mental scarring bullshit. If you want weed just go to colorado, or wait until canada/nevada has legalised it.

You are pathetic. Putting all of this effort into getting weed. What are you, 14?

well?

magnets

if the feds confiscate your pc, tell them you forgot the password and they cannot encrypt your disk

not really. what do you have in mind? cp? guys having their face cut off by mexican cartels? animal abuse? rape? that kind of stuff is posted here as well.

if you're using a connection that isn't yours, you don't need a vpn and it can *possibly* crack your anonymity. if you REALLY want a vpn, look on this list, choose one that isn't in the fourteen eyes, and doesn't log anything: thatoneprivacysite (dot net) /vpn-comparison-chart/ (PIA is shit.)

Some would call this set up overkill, but its pretty fucking secure.

also, your friend is a fucking moron.

wow remember seeing these posts in 4reddit? now fuck off back to there

Paypal, like everyone else.

You know that most everywhere sells weed. If you want to buy weed, look for any biker looking dude and for an ounce it'll run you 150. Don't ask to buy a gram, you will be looked at weird and probably generously ignored.

That or ask a teenager.

This.

Buying weed from the deep web is a great way to get ripped off

If you buy from a positive rated seller on ie Alphabay or HANSA you probably wont get ripped of since its a trusted market. But if you nuy on a stand alone site (not market) you'll probably end up gettting ripped off

hahahahah

degenerate

Gomer

crybdo currendcy