My Sister Tried To Fuck Me

And I turned her down 'hard, really hard. She just stormed outta' the hotel room in tears, going god-only-fucking knows where. I'm getting shit-faced. A life of regret starts now, I guess.

Bully me, Holla Forums.

tell her you were scared since you did too much jelqing and your dick hurts.

She's probably taking three Tyrone dicks already 'to compensate. It's too late, fam.

At least you get to keep your self respect.

this a good or bad thing depending of if your sister is hot, also this better not be some step sister bullshit

why
was there a particular reason or…

OP is a faggot, thats why

as any non britfag would've done.

Implying I had any dignity to begin with, then something like this comes 'sitting on my lap, literally, then I decide to get all prudish and pussy out, start having standards. What a mess, damn.

With a bit of effort, she's a nine, if you take her personality out of the equation – and no, she's blood. Could post some pics from the other night, but I dunno.

Just normalfag-tier insecurities about escalating the sibling relationship dynamic, not even 'muh taboo' really, just uncomfortable with the whole thing, idrk myself, tbh. I thought I was prepared for something like this until it actually happened.

why did she want to fuck you?
Because if you're posting here I don't see a reason for her wanting to fuck you if she was "normal".

it means you have standards you degenerate, turn back from the path of evil. Turn back user, before it's to late

Are you that same Canuck from the other day? What happened to the plan?

I gonna need this pictures before composing an opinion on the matter.

Is that what happened in the dream that you just woke up from?

Alcohol probably had something to do with it. Plus she's a total roastie, a decedent whore 'through and through, and I'm not the worst looking chap, I suppose, but I'm hardly anything to drool over. Besides, by the way she was talking, it didn't seem like she was just looking for another dick to fill her, there was something else, and I think that's what scared me. And she's not normal. Frankly, I regard her as borderline unstable.

Other than that, we were very close growing up, perhaps unnaturally so, and there is a decent bit of backstory here that might explain things but, aside from the last three days, it's long – and I'm not exactly mentally equipped to put it into a post of acceptable quality, atm. Even so, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely blindsided by this. It all happened too fast, I just didn't see it coming, and I wasn't prepared.

Yeah, maybe it was for the best, who knows.

Yeah, same faggot.
Never was one, I got the rubbers, a couple jacks, and waited. Everything unfolded as predicted, and I fucked it all up. Too tired to get into specific happenings of the last few days, atm.

Never trust a VPN.

You naysayers can believe what you want, but I still made you touch your dick.

Goodnight, Holla Forums, and me all die screaming.

*May we all die screaming
Fuck me, goodnight.

Actually, fuck sleep, I'm scheduling a Greyhound outta' here. Like hell am I spending another night in this city.

"where are them?"

Why didn't you bang her exactly?

I don't think it's a good idea to be heading out when you're tired and drunk.

But she might come back, and I'm not that drunk, really. She was much worse off than I was, and she's been gone for a few hours now, the sun's coming up, ffs. No Idea where she went, I should probably be worried and doing something, but instead I'm shitposting on Holla Forums, heh.

the likely case is out getting consolation dick

post pictures

never stick your dick in crazy.
also bitches are shit no matter what.
2d is life and 2d traps are the lifest.

Current year, and she pulls this shit, this is what I almost stuck my dick into. Damn, this post is much longer than I'd intended, but this incident has sparked the return of some long-buried feels.

I almost tried to seduce my little sister when we shared a motel room - she was 11 and very fresh outta the shower and I was 18.

You did or you didn't, useless fat.

I wish somebody would give me this advice before I screwed up my whole life.

I felt inclined to request a gt. But the "almost tried" make me fell like it's not worth the time reading.

I want to punch you

Where are you in Canada I'm in Washington so I can easily drive up there

I'm serious OP

I'm in Toronto, but only for a few more hours. Catch me if you can, faggot.

pics or it didn't happen

even though it didn't happen

Oh you fucking cunt

I will punch you

Not today not tomorrow but I WILL punch you

Right in your fucking gay face my friend

Stay in Toronto two more days you fuck

she wanted to fuck her brother, she's a total stacey slut. you did a good user, if it were me id already broke contact with her.

lmao this sounds like one of those hentai's. you probably got that from. fuck off faggot

yeah dude hes probably telling us about his hentai stories.

Why bitches always crying LOL

Get any girl on vacation and she wants to be a slut LOL

Kill them all

OP, you're gayer than OP

I guess I'll get a gt going after I get home and I've had some sleep, if this shitty thread isn't deleted, fuck.
Of what, the fuckening that didn't occur?

OP don't stick your dick in the crazy.

Traps are failed men who couldn't into high test

the sister you fool

Lots of degeneracy in this board but your thread is extra degenerate OP. Please consider suicide

You better tell us how it went down.

Anons plz, think like the sis for once. She was a massive slut because she always wanted OP. Bu since its wrong, she sought to fix herself with other dongs.
Sorry OP but your sis has always had the hots for you and got fucked ip bc of it.

Here, have a picture of a 13yo her. Now, here's hoping I survive the ride on the niggroid express (aka, Greyhound).

Personally I've never met my sister, but from what I've seen, she's pretty cute.
I've tried several times to get in contact with her through her mother (she lives with her biological mother), but I've never got a reply from her, her mother said that she has relayed the message.
Sucks, always wanted to meet her at least.

Don't duck your sister OP. You need to tell her to forget about this and the two of you should agree to never talk about it.

post an older picture I am not a man of cheese pizzas

You probably should've hit that.

Now she is getting rammed and knocked up by niggers. The least you can do is take her out for dinner and make it up.

retelling of the exact conversation or it didnt happen

I'm somewhat conflicted over how OP should have acted. On the one hand she was clearly invested in him (for her to act the way she did across several days) and him turning her down could have been a big deal for her. As others have mentioned it's possible she became a whore over her feelings for OP, pseudo Kirino style.

However, the long list of sluttery she as engaged in as elucidated by
kills any sympathy I had for her. There's only so much self destructive behavior secret onii-chan lust can excuse. There's also the issue of whether OP would even want to go anywhere near that, at this point she could have HIV for all you know. Despite all that though, the thought of her going out for consolation dick only wishing she could have been with her brother saddens me.

Overall I think you probably should have tried to get some information about how she actually feels out of her, instead of a flat out rejection, OP.

If you're still here, did you ever go through a long time seperation when you were young? I'm wondering whether we could apply the Westermarck effect here.

Quite the opposite, up until this shitshow , we were pretty much inseparable:
We grew pretty close, I can still remember the days when we'd be staying up into all hours of the night, almost every night, just talking about random shit without a filter, in each other's rooms. We were only separated when she got taken into foster care, around age 14, five years ago. In that time, I basically did everything I could to cut her out of my life, completely.

Interesting. First and foremost I'm sorry your sister became a whore. I wouldn't wish it on an enemy. Like I mentioned earlier I have a hard time believing that your sister acted on a spur of the moment desire. My view as a seasoned armchair psychologist is that she viewed those days having genuine discussions with you in stark contrast to the days she spent slutting it up, and knew that the former were preferable in the long term. From this she could have developed a desire to reclaim those old days with you, a desire which possibly metastasized into attraction during her time away from you in foster care.

But what the fuck do I know? You're just a leaf in a city hundreds of miles away from me. You'd be able to form a view of the situtaiton better than I could.

So you're ashamed for not being a degenerate?

Stop being a faggot and fuck her there doesn't need to be any commitment sh's already a degenerate so she won't care

The only one making it uncomfortable/awkward is you faggot she wants your dick

you must be white,

fucking retaard

Now, you're the second spergerfat to bring this up. What are you bitching & moaning about, exactly?

You something, I just might do something like that. She's sent me a few texts, apologizing for the whole ordeal and asking where I went (she's still at the hotel, heh), I've yet to respond. I don't know how she got my number, though. I explicitly instructed mummy to never give it to her.

Jesus Christ, man.

I hate the Swiss so goddamn much

go find her and tell her you're sorry you were scared and fuck her quick before its too late

Just give it to her straight and ask what led to this situation in the first place.

crying about it on Holla Forums is actually the best idea
you could've gotten herpes, user. herpes is bad

Holla Forums Is, has been, and always will be my emotional tampon.

From what I gathered you initially wanted this to happen. And it was going to happen.

Either fuck her or don't. You cut her out of your life once, you can cut her out of your life again. Drop the cunt act and man the fuck up. Leave it to Toronto to be filled with literal faggots.

Ikr
if my sister wasnt dead id have tapped that ass in a minutes notice
this is >>>Holla Forums not some normalfag self-help group
if shes already screwed up this could actually get her life on track again

Fuck, home schooled? Church Friends? Are you a fucking Mennonite?

Wait for the perfect opportunity to ask her for sex. Tell her that you want to fuck her, and be more aggressive about it. Be the one to bring up sex and make your intentions to fuck her clear. She'll most likely accept your offer since she bothered to ask in the first place.

C'mon, what do you have to lose from asking her for sex?

This honestly.
Just apologize and say you didn't know what you were thinking or something. It's not over yet OP.

What this guy said.

You literally have nothing to lose anymore, OP. Just tell her your thinking was affected at the time, and now you want to fuck her after thinking it over. Tell her how much you played with your cock thinking about her lips wrapped around it. Tell her how badly you want to fuck her tight snatch. Tell her what a good brother you will be for her, and how much you want to make her feel really good. Tell her everything.

Seriously, don't be a faggot. Do it and tell us about it.

Just run of the mill baptist.

Naw, fams, now that I've calmed down a bit, and had some time to scrape my brains off the floor, I'm feeling more confident in my decision to shoot her down. I think I'm gonna' follow the nethercuck's advice and take her out some place, not even with lewd intentions, just to talk, really. All things considered, I shouldn't let this sit, 'shit needs to be sorted out.

Post a picture.
It's not hard to believe or even blameable to turn down an ugly sister.

Why would you shoot her down, though? Do you guys hold grudges against eachother?
If there really isn't anything wrong between you two, then I don't see why you can't just fuck her,

I don't know what you want me to say, man. maybe some of has a thing or two to do with with it, but honestly, it felt more like instinct, alarm bells ringing in my skull. I mean, the woman mounted me, arms curled around my neck, breathing ciggy 'n' brandy breath directly unto my face. Then she tried to kiss me and, I dunno', I just sorta flipped my shit. I shoved her into the dresser thingy so hard the flatscreen just 'bout tipped over, might've actually physically hurt her, come to think. Asked her what the fuck was wrong with her, told her to never try anything like that again, even called her a cunt a few times (not sure why I felt that was called for; it's not like I was angry or anything). Then she just sat in silence 'glaring at me with this stupid, ambiguous look on her face, before breaking down into tears and taking off out the door (btw, figured out she wasn't out fucking niggers all night: she spent the remainder of the night in mummy/daddy's hotel room).

To reiterate:
I think I just got spooked 'is all, but I'm kinda glad I didn't actually go through with it. I've already offered to take her out, and I'll see where this goes from there, I don't really have any expectations.

You apologized, right? Don't just fuck her, though, since she has history as a drug using whore, make sure she doesn't just plan to use you as a fuck-toy, but she actually has feelings for you.

I think I'll wait to see her in person before I pop that question; wanna' catch her expression and all that.

Only for shoving her. Apparently, she was bleeding from the back the head, according to mummy (who seems to believe we got into a scuffle, and thinks I might've literally beaten her up, kek. Woman's pissed beyond believe).
Wew, I'm really trying to come at this with an open mind, but just reading that latter part makes my spine rattle.

Also, were do you lads suppose I should take her? What kinds of places are trashy cum-sockets into?

user, don't do this…
Why?

Do what?
No, you tell me, nigger. Say she does have feelings for me, where the fuck do we go from there? How am I supposed to act on those feelings, while barely even understanding my own? Maybe the swisscuck is on to something, and this is all just some psycho-sexual scheme to re-establish some long lost connection with me, idfk.

Yeah, sorry, I'll stop being retarded now.

I would call you guys fucking faggots but I'm starting to enjoy all your misery because you're all so pathetic you can't fuck anything and dream of fucking your mom and sister and dad and uncles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you want to repair relations with your sister, the important thing is that you don't outright and emphatically reject her. Your sister tried to fuck you, this is a fact. She had it on her mind for several days before hand, that is also a fact. She may very well have been drinking for courage to go through with it. She wouldn't just do something like that for no reason, there is something behind it.

Finding out what that something is could be the key to "unwhoring" your sister so to speak. Of course if you're perfectly fine with the way things are, with your sister being a self destructive pariah, then there's no need to do anything. But if you want to try and change things not only between your sister and yourself, but between your whole family, this could be a unique opportunity (that doesn't necessarily invlolve reciprocating her advances, I should add.)

This is all assuming, of course, that we aren't being taken on some elaborate ruse cruise.

Saging this thread because OP is a faggot that won't fuck his sister

anime pics automatically invalidate anything said

ya killin me, goy….

Honestly just kill yourself if you need me to tell you how to progress. I'm not your father

>>>/reddit/

Make sure she isnt already pregnant , op

I think OP and his sister finally made up if you catch my meaning.

Or OP got bored of this shitty story he made up. Stop bumping

Well,it was a nice read anyways.

I guess the proper response would be to tell you to fuck off and plaster your brains against the wall, right?

Why the fuck couldn't you just fuck her?

This whole thread, Jesus. Some 'a you fuckers are living it up

Nigga, that's on Tuesday, she's still a 6-7 hour drive away. Still no idea where I'm supposed to be taking her, though. I guess I could just have her over at my place, but I don't really wanna' risk another shitshow like spiraling out of control.

Yep, it's a faggot!

/thread

>"I had to go to the hospital because off you" (remember: pathological liar. I doubt she went anywhere near a doctor)
>"You couldn't just tell "no stop", no instead u need to kick" (I don't even recall kicking her)
What's with women and these loaded questions, does she actually expect me to respond to any of this shit?

Do (You) actually think any of us believe this story?

Wait, of course you do.

Just ask her if she genuinely wanted you

Women naturally look for men who are similar to the only men in their lives they know, respect and like - their daddys and their bros.
If they can't find someone like this, they usually end up with tyrone or pajeet.

You were the only person your sister could always rely on.
If it takes some dicking, your better put your morals aside and give her what she needs, unless you want a nigger nephew.

Hormones make all women behave like that. They don't want to take responsability for their actions so they just blame everyone else. That's even a common trope now.
On more primitive societies where men took all decisions women that don't make decisions or responsability made sense so our species evolved from that.
Do you even want escalate with her OP? You can by behaving like a "stereotipical alpha man" and take all decisons. Don't apologize. Instead say somenthing like "I'll make up for it." Be honest about being nervous then Invite her to fuck.
If you don't want to fuck her you can make her stop nagging you by ignoring her as she will eventually give up but keep this ( ) in mind.

I'm in Indiana. Give me an address for the hotel and I'll be there.

I mean,at least it's an entertaining timesink if it's fake

weird, i only had sex with 3 girls in my day, one of them was Asian the other was French and the last one Italian.

your theory is off, when you say "look for" you mean someone they would consider settling down with.
for the dicking, they're not as picky, that being said all the girls i'v spoken to told me and i quote "im not racist but i'm not interested in blacks".
i always feel a bit bad for them tbh, being a black dude must suck.

Whoever put this idea that "don't like black dick=racist" needs to be shot in the fucking head.

>they usually end up with tyrone or pajeet.or abdul

My theory is spot on.
Know your place abdul.

i agree, i always find that cute tho.
i tell them that there is nothing racist about that, their vaginas aren't a governmental institution that should accept everyone.
everyone is entitled to their own standards.

you're still wrong.
you're implying that these women didn't find a single man that resembles their father/brother in their own country.
thats false.

if you're a beta and your father is a beta, your sister will still go for an alpha.

thats a universal rule, women will go for the nearest alpha available.

If it isn't obvious at this point: I have no idea, not a fucking clue. "should I", if I can begin to answer that question, I don't even know where to begin 'when it comes to what I actually want out of situation.
In the physical sense, yeah. Have been for a while. She's hot, undeniably so. If she were anyone else, I wouldn't think twice about dicking her, I'd be lying to myself if I said otherwise.
No, she's a lying, thieving cunt, with crazy mood-swings. She's unpredictable, and I don't know if I could ever really trust her again, even if she has changed.
Of course; but I love her as my sister. It's when I think about taking that further, then I get those cold jolts and shivers down my spine. Holla Forums will call me a faggot for this, but if you could only take your LARP lenses of for a moment, I doubt many of you sickos would be taking this any more lightly, if you were in my shoes.

Tuesday, all of this mess will get sorted on Tuesday. I should really get away from this thread. The anxiety's starting to get to me, I think. I've only had this pack of smokes for a few hours, and it's already half empty.

A bit late for that, lad. She should've already left by now.

What are you all doing with your lives. If I were a smarter man, I'd only post when the burgers are asleep.

Well no need to be a generalizing ass,not all burgers are dicks.

as a general rule don't put your dick into crazy, particularly when you'll have to deal with that crazy for the rest of your life.

seriously, there are millions of pussies out there, dicking your sister is so Midwest.

No, I want to drive to ontario to punch you. I'll do it in the place of washington user.

not true, he could just kill her or move away.

Man, I hope she didn't do anything stupid.
listen faggot, when you see her again, you will apologize for being a dick and tell her you were just surprised and didn't react right. and that you are attracted to her too.

From what you said It's a terrible idea to have long-term relationship with her. She would be a terrible wife and a terrible mother ( and trust is key in a sucessful relationship). Having sex with her without a long term relationship will make her torment your life forever. Either way she might put hole on your condom, get preganant, have a retarded kid and use it get half your stuff plus child support. On Trudeu's feminist Canada the law will be on her side.
If you ignore her nagging she will eventually give up.
You can improve your anxity with exercises and dating a new girl.

Stop encouraging incest, it's not christian.

but allah wills it

You should have fucked her faggot.

My sister and I had some thinly veiled sexual tension in our teen years. I being a moralfag quickly walked away from any compromising situation and vigorously masturbated about it.

She is all sorts of crazy these days. Of course being a hardcore liberal doesn't help, but she recently broke up with her longtime boyfriend and then cascaded upon ME with irrational hatred, which may have to do with very old sexual baggage that she can't bring up because nothing meaningful happened.

That being said, if I had actually taken advantage of our clearly mutual feelings in our teen years, she would almost certainly still be blabbering about it and constantly bring it up as how I 'damaged' her and her sorry state is overwhemingly MY fault.
Therefore, verdict is GLAD I DIDN't Fucking nutso liberals with dramatic ammunition are the WORST.

get out, now.

My condolences, however the central question I was pondering in applies completely to your sister as well: is she that way due to a percieved rejection by you or other such thing? Could she have turned out alright if you had reciprocated her feelings?

Obviously, the risk you describe is still there, and there would be so many factors to control for to be sure. But the possibility is intriguing. I'm sure we all know fo the nature of women to rebel against people and things which they percieve to be "oppressive" or what have you, and I'm sure we're all familiar with the fact that some women will conflate that feeling of oppression or opposition with the rejection of someone they dearly love or respect. My speculation is that OP's sister and your own sister both turned to their cuntish ways in an act of "rebellion," so to speak, against the person who they see as abandoning them.

A sort of "If you don't love me, I won't love you either!" kind of thing.

Maybe I've watched far too much anime, but this is all very interesting.

Acording to the bible, the entire Earth was populated by an incestuous family twice(Adam and Noah)
I am pretty sure the christian god is okay with it.

Actually there is also incest in the Quran. Aisha was also Mohammed's niece.

Every time I read the stories in threads like these I long for artificial wombs even more

I prefer the term "sleeping wombs", as In Lolis etc.

Some nice restaurant, an icecream shop, cuckbucks

Something similar happened to be, but with my cousin.
I turned her down too, she tried multiple times to have sex with me, even infront of my mom when she wasn't looking.
We were inseparable when we were kids (I remember i told her i liked her, because she was really beautiful, but i eventually got over it and met other girls).
The best option here is to avoid her at all cost. hell, if you can move out to another city/relative's house it'll be great.
These kind of relationships will ruin your life, and the way your family sees you. "There's no going back"

You know, that's not the most terrible idea, user. Here I am, searching for some fancy, pretentious joint, but something simpler and innocuous/unassuming 'is probably more suitable for such an occasion.

How old were you, and what was your reason for turning her down? I really need to hear this.
I don't even want to think about that. Sister aside, my family's pretty stable and close-knit. How would something like this affect them? To what measure would I need to go to make sure they wouldn't find out? The more I think about it, I don't really see how this could ever work, tbh.