How old were you when you realized that atheism was only an edgy teen fad?

how old were you when you realized that atheism was only an edgy teen fad?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/390222-autism-research-suramin-symptoms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do all edgy WHITE boys love posting LOTR shieet? tbh movie was gay and cringey af fam.

Better than posting faggy ass nerdy Star Wars shit.

Enjoy your jew slave religion, I'm gonna be over here having actual fun.

Today I was masturbating and after I found a lump on the right side part of my shaft. It's a bit sore if I touch it but I can move my skin and the lump would follow it as if it was attached to it or something. Is this any kind of desease or will it go away in a couple of days?

op is as annoying as he thinks atheists are. keep your religion (or the absence of it) for yourself, cunt.

Pray it away.

t. god

oh man
I left 4chan because of their shit forced meme pasta nigga bullshit
And here is OP, being a faggot and bringing the cancer to the darkest reaches of internet. Just die, already

muh secrit club

hello Reddit

Are you retarded? That's the Never Ending Story

Wow

but I'm still an atheist

What are you talking about?
Holla Forums is a muslim board. (pic related)

OP, Many know of the Lord, but that same many reject his teachings choosing to follow their own paths. These paths however lead to destruction.

Also, you have to go back.
>>>/cuckchan/

once you prove he walked on water, turned water into wine, came back from the dead, etc. then i'll be interested, i couldnt really care less if 2000 years ago, a man named jesus (not an uncommon name that time and that place) who claimed to be the son of god really existed or not

Quads of truth

No one seriously denies a cult leader by the name of Jesus existed. He was the L Ron Hubbard of his time. All of his "miracles" are bullshit and the cult he started has become a cancer.

Never. My atheist position remains unmoved that the religious people are simply delusional and very stupid.

Checked

What do you want me to show you documentation that a man named Jesus raised from the dead? That's called the bible, the most well documented collection of manuscripts written after the death of Christ recalling his life and deeds, if you're looking for things "outside the bible" then remember that at this time in history, there were two kinds of people similar to today. 1) Those who believe in the divinity and resurrection of Christ and, 2) Those who do not.

You're the second variety, so any kind of evidence I can give to you will transform into "But they're christian and biased" because they conform to your world view, you won't change yours because it's easier for you to mentally push it somewhere else rather than to dwell on it and ponder.
There are two surviving written mentionings of Jesus' ressurection that come about his testimonies OUTSIDE the Bible that I know of personally, The first is the Talmud which is the holy book of the jews since a little after the death of Christ and they believe that Jesus performed his miracles through the use of demonic magic and he's currently boiling in hell in a cauldron of human excrement for it.
Thallus is only known from another Christian historian named Julius Africanus, he mentioned the fact that Thallus who's believed to write at ~50 AD about an eclipse that took place on the same day Jesus Christ was crucified

I believe the Talmud as much as I believe The Bible, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Thallus and Julius are not contemporary sources.

Contemporary in regards to Jesus' supposed life, that is.

rt.com/usa/390222-autism-research-suramin-symptoms/

Both exists, but one is against the other, if you believe in one then the other is full of bullshit kike.

no you're right, Thallus' documents were lost but what has been discovered from Julius in his third book of the three volume treatise of world history iirc. I mentioned Julius because he mentioned Thallus, It's not a full leg to stand on when it comes to empirical evidence but I thought mentioning it wouldn't hurt because it's more speculation than anything.

obviously; believing in the god of talmud means you must believe the god of the bible is fake, and vice versa. thanks for pointing this out.

25 or 26.

Then you know that they are both enemies and that one paid for new books that are used right now in schools.

considering how many christians are pro-israel, and by virtue of believing in the old testement believe that jews are gods chosen people, i dont think you can really call them enemies

fedorafags are the embodiment of atheism. I don't believe subverting that image of them and plastering it on christ-anons will be successful.

19 im agnostic now i choose not to hurt my brains thinking about existance anymore and so should you

people idolize vikings because they embody masculinity, unlike like some faggot sitting in a monastery copying out the bible for the rest of his life

but they ultimately lost. that's not very masculine at all

so did the nazis, but they were masculine af

and the crusaders, another group who lost but were masculine

you've got me there

i believed in god all the way up until i reached the age of reason

The vikings or any Norse, Celtic or Nordic pagan remind me of niggers. They lost everything,lost their culture, got pushed out of their own homeland and had been replaced by Christianity. Yet dumb mother fuckers still think they were stronk and masculine. They were weak and that goes for pagan Rome as well.

Don't bring up masculinity then as a reason why we should love the vikings then if you don't want anyone pointing out the fact that they were conquered

OP YOU CUNT

if two professional fighters fight, one inevitably loses, does this make them weak? no.
understand this and you understand why you're wrong.
i also refer you to my point about nazis/crusaders. both lost, but neither are weak. i'm able to aknowledge crusaders as masculine, because i dont have blind hatred for something i disagree with, you on the other hand have a hardon for hating native european beliefs, so refuse to aknowledge their masculinity. even the other christanon could see that losing doesnt negate masculinity
really telling about your character that you think it does though

According to you history started 40 years ago… one side won the war and the catholic church was forced into heresy, a lot of tombs were destroyed and sedevacantism was born. "American protestantism" is a psyop working just in Usa.

oh you're that kind of christian who hates other christians for not believing in the same brand as you, no wonder you're so moronic

user is right tho. You're only going back 40 or so years in history. This pro-Israel,Pro-jewish shit. Objectively did not exist in any denomination until the 20th century.Before that jews were just another bunch of heathens. Vatican II also objectively changed Catholics. There is 2,000 fucking years of history and you're trying only going back half a century.

you sound butthurt

ok, so what point are you trying to make? christians used to hate jews and only recently started to like them? ok, you win, i don't disagree with you. what now? where are you going with this?

Check flags please, we arent the same dude. Try reading books about history, then post again, no, i am not trolling, you just proved that you dont know a shit about history, why this happened? because history was changed and propaganda was forced in schools, you are talking like that propaganda is right so nobody here can take you seriously.

i know you arent the same person. i wasnt addressing you in that post.
as for your rattling on about propaganda, history being changed and what not, it is no different from the insane ramblings of a lunatic to me. you're the only one talking about the history of the catholic church, not me. i dont care one way or the other

Check your own words and read a book please, you are basically saying that vatican council never happened and that every one saying that it happened is an insane lunatic, you are a troll or an insane lunatic, again, there is a reason why people call you a fedora and why you dont breed.

Btw, there are a lot of persons, just check flags, from my country 2 at least.

no, you check mine
you're the one talking about this shit, not me.

I realized it when my grandfather explained to me how unbelievably complex a single cell is. I asked him "then why do people believe in evolution?" He said "they're edgy faggots with no friends."

these niggas need some house of wax and are we there yet?

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

t. I apologize Lain for all my mean words earlier. I was trolling I swear :^)

When I realized I was a Sun of God and Aryan Hebrew Israelite

Can't evolution be a process devised by a god, or does it conflict with too many things?