Why are bongs so damn butt ugly?

Why are bongs so damn butt ugly?

Because the based northern vikings stole all of their beautiful women after they raped and pillaged their towns back in the day. Now only the ugly exist in the UK

pretty standard for all northern/western europeans tbh. you have to go south if you want to see the pinnacle of european success and aesthetics

These pics are a Christian's interpretation of Europe. The Romans only adopted Christianity because it helped them control the masses better. The Roman Empire isn't a result of Christianity. That basically sums up everything said in that first pic since most of it is based on the Romans.

Well, start practicing Roman Religion then.

that's so true

Besides, those "Brits", or rather, Celts, were hardly a peace loving people themselves. They worshiped disembodied heads, collecting them from fallen enemy soldiers when they sacked a neighboring Celtic tribe. Hardly better than the Nordics you seem to hate so much.
Here's a Roman depiction of Celts. This is how the Romans depicted their enemy. Notice something? The Romans had more respect than you can muster.

did the romans build those statues before or after the germanic tribes decided they had nothing better to do than to destroy the roman empire?

The Roman Empire could only be defeated because it had rotten from the inside out. There is no other way one of the most organized, most disciplined and best equipped armies in history lost to a bunch of savages. Degeneracy kills nations.

Oh, wait, you're an Australian. Aren't you supposed to fight a 'roo or something, king shitpost?

i dont really know what point you're trying to make. none of what you're saying makes me respect snowniggers any more so than i did before

m8 you're not even a real country, dont throw stones in a glass house

I might live in an artificial country with drunk faggots as politicians, but you're stuck on an island with emus, cassowaries, kangaroos and, worst of all, abbos AND your politicians are drunk faggots.

classic snownigger, changes the topic when he knows he cant defend his race against the superiority of the Mediterranean man

Now bear with me a second. You're Australian. That means you're almost sure to be an angle, so you're just as much a snownigger as I am.
How does that make you feel?

*anglo

more dodging the point at hand and grasping at straws. all your race is good at is destroying the achievements of other races, and when that isnt an option, you destroy each other

So you're a filthy abbo? Even better.

considering what i've been saying, it should be pretty obvious that i'm southern european, but your tiny germanic brain cant comprehend something unless it's spelt out for you, can it?

Considering what you've been saying and especially considering your shitty comic in I conclude that you're an autistic faggot. Have a nice day.

I take this as an admission of defeat. The Mediterranean race is proven superior once again.