This is the most depressing place on the whole internet

This is the most depressing place on the whole internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

jbvideos.ga
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0NERhGOr2w&index=19&list=PL-nvGdMskzabXEnWMKvkK6j5tF9xx3RtO&spfreload=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have faith, brother
we're all here for a reason

Are you kidding me? I have a blast here.

I used to have. Then the cancer got out of control last year.

When you get tired of Holla Forums, it's time to explore other boards. When you get tired of other boards, it's time to go outside for a while.

my face hurt for my pimples

Thank you! We do our best to make it that way!

i blame demoralization jewbots
op needs honk and hitler in his life

My butthole itches

Done that.
I do that.

Problem with Holla Forums right now that most of the other boards are either cancerous (e.g. Holla Forums and Holla Forums) or dead (e.g. /bane/). About the only good place in any imageboard right now is 4chan's /sp/, barely so.

I want to be beautiful again

whip better

wipe*

witch hazel

Is there still anyone from before 2015 here?
Why haven't you left already? This is the first time in months I've been on Holla Forums, and it's comparable to 4/b/ now.

i wanna fug haruhi with my dick

I drop in occasionally for lulz that don't belong on other boards.

september 2014fag here. I don't go to 4chan out of principle, Holla Forums was at least bearable up until a few months ago. 7chan is dead, and the others are pretty much irrelevant

there're always more boards

I liken this place to a group of slightly mutated survivors in a post-apocalyptic time trying to rebuild a society that just isn't coming back.

your point?

i understand the sentiment

I'm not sure about that. 4chan's /r9k/ is irritating and makes me feel a sense of dread and panic, Holla Forums's /r9k/ and wizchan make me feel extreme depression. But I've become hardened to it. Holla Forums's Holla Forums is degenerate too but we're not the worst.

October '14 here, I miss when there was actual good discussion on Holla Forums.

tohno-chans so board is worse
ota-chan jp is pretty bad too
himasugi was awful as well

This board is pretty nice and upbeat/normal.

I invite you to visit /r9k/ and nominate them as the most depressing place on the whole internet.

Me. I'm OP. I have no idea why I'm here. I had left in 2016, only to come back a few weeks ago, fuck knows why.

You came back, because like the rest of us, you're a redundant loser.

One can easily be a redundant loser just fine without being in this shithole. Also,

True, but being a redundant loser in this context means that you came back here because like us, you have nothing else and you have no room to grow yourself. But being a redundant loser is not confined to imageboards.

Yeah probably because the anti-pedo kikies and assorted misfits who like to rain on internet culture's parade and fuck your waifooo bitch

I've been here since 2014. It really has changed, but that's just the way things go in life.

But it's just the truth though. It's not my fault if you don't like it. It applies to all of us.

kys leaf

BULLY THE LEAF

pic related imageboard is still good but it's slow as hell dont wanna say its name because halfchanners are here and i dont want the only other place to die too

No u

Animeposters can only bully themselves, they're really pathetic that way.

Masterchan has never, ever been good. Kill yourself.

kys leaf

Dumbshit leaf.

We may all be redundant losers but if you guys keep doing this you'll be far worse than me. The biggest loser is one that gets mad when someone calls him a loser.

That's not a very good comeback.

Canada sucks.

kys leaf

It wasn't mean to be a comeback, it's just the truth.

Canad isn't the best country in the world, but I'd rather live here than some third world shithole.

jbvideos.ga

jbvideos.ga

jbvideos.ga

m8, you are taking this entirely too seriously.

kys leaf

I was around for the url that was actually "Holla Forums", I was there for a few months before it switched. When was that? I first came here when moot put all the cuck shit on Holla Forums.

>tfw you don't even have any track of time anymore
I really need to get my shit together.

Mid-to-late 2014 or something like that. I came here during the so-called 'second exodus' and I had the Holla Forums.co URL for a relatively long time.

No, autists like this are taking it too seriously because they are frustrated neckbeards and can't face the truth.

kys leaf

if he were being serious don't you think he'd have a more varied response?

you`re depressing me by expressing an opinion that everyone shares

You first.

I don't expect a brain dead loser hiding behind a VPN to have a more varied response when the reason he is so bitter in the first place is because he was called a loser.

kys leaf

You don't know about the >A >FUCKING >LEAF meme? How new are you?

And that's the way I like it

You seem to be taking this personally,

Really I cant help but smile when I visit, Guess its all a matter of perspective..

My butthole still itches.

Grow a pair you VPN using coward.

I do know about it, it's just very dry and I've seen it over and over.

I want to gas the VPN cuck, yes.

my anal canal is filled with cement

bump

kys leaf

That sounds rather unpleasant for you, user!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0NERhGOr2w&index=19&list=PL-nvGdMskzabXEnWMKvkK6j5tF9xx3RtO&spfreload=5

kys leaf

lmao, grow a pair you VPN using neckbeard. Cowardly piece of trash. I'll flush you down the toilet little boy.

Been here since December 2014 when some retard linked to it on halfchan. Had a lot more "Wild West" feel to it. Hell, the Cripple was even still pretty base & half way fun to shit post with back then before his opiate pain pill addiction turned him into a paranoid little whiny cunt.

I never said it wasn't you sperg.

Speak proper English, Pedro.

AHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

kys leaf

kys leaf

kys leaf

Can you believe this thread hasn't been ba

hello summer

kys toothpaste

Fuck, just had a quick look. I want to kill myself now.

hate faggots like you
Complaining but never contributing
You are the cancer
Fuck off already

What are you still doing here? Pieces of turd disintegrate after being flushed down the toilet, turd boy.

YEAH

Canadians eternally BTFO. How will they ever recover at this point?

Now, hang on a second. On what grounds does your hatred and butthurt toward Canadians lay?

4chan refugee detected.

Except they aren't survivors, they are the invaders who came here after being forced off their own planet, extinguished the native inhabitants, and now have no clue wtf to do with themselves.

It is actually worse than that, user.
Because they don't even know enough to dig their own latrines, so they just piss and shit all over themselves and everything around them, oblivious to the fact that the more they do that the deader this place will get. This board is already more dead than /Christian, for crying out loud.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad these guys have a place to hang out with each other, but let's face it–if you get banned from a social website it isn't because you have a charming personality and pleasant disposition. Eventually, those personalities are going to drive out all but the most hard-core losers, who will do nothing but sit here arguing all day about who sucks more. pic related

That is amusing for a few minutes, but nobody wants to hang out at a place where that is all that is going on day in and day out for weeks and months and years. That is why Holla Forums is already about dead. If it weren't for spam threads and shills, this place would be as dead as endchan already.

Hey man, don't talk shit. Fucking faggot. Holla Forums is the shining star in the dead night sky as far as this site goes. Eat my ass, buster.