How can I keep pajeets from writing too much paid freelance educational material?

How can I keep pajeets from writing too much paid freelance educational material?
Indians are terrible at teaching in English, they fail to include loads of information and the writing is dull; but they dominate the freelance industry, especially in education.

This is for a project where we'll need a starting point of about 100k pieces of learning material.

Pajeets are only good for techsupport, otherwise they're useless

How about you don't fucking hire them or buy their shit or whatever? Or are you under the diversity gun?

freelancing in education???

hows that work?

Which one, Holla Forums?
No multi-track drifting allowed.

My country has an ISP whose main advertising point is that you talk to a white man for tech support and not 'someone from overseas'. I'm shitposting through them as we speak.

I'm not entirely sure how the hiring system is going to work, and while I won't be under the diversity gun I can't preach the opposite.

There will be some system of ensuring the material meets certain standards, but it'll either be by providing a framework (leaving them still free to fill it with garbage) or one that'll encourage them to just skim over all the specified requirements.

The Jews are our enemies and as such they hate, poison, and exterminate us. Romanians who cross into their camp are worse than enemies: they are traitors. If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it. - Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

Damn. I am Pajeet, and have decent handle on the language and am looking to get into education after my grad degree in Math.

Why do Pajeets do well in maths? All the Pajeets at my uni excel with mathematics yet for some reason struggle to apply it to engineering.

I was in engineering before. I am doing higher level math right now (second masters) and getting my ass handed over to me.

contd..

Engineering is much easier than abstract Math.

Yes, because if the trolley never started heading towards the person, the person never would have died.
Even if the trolley merely pushed a lever itself that killed the person with another trolley, that trolley you diverted killed the man.

The pajeets I know excel with rote learning they just can't use any of the shit they learn outside of their programming.

But the trolley you diverted didn't kill that man, it was a different trolley.
With your logic you kill your kids because you have them in the first place.

Wouldn't whoever put you in that situation ultimately be at fault? Like Jigsaw was the murderer in Saw?

why? has God Emperor Trump proven nothing? speak the truth brother