Reminder that pedophiles are killing Holla Forums

No one wants to associate with them and they hurt this site's reputation. They want to spread their LGBTQP propaganda and normalize pedophilia. They are the reason that more people aren't coming to this place now.

For the good of this site, they should be removed.

If they don't respond, you win.

Jesus, I remember when it was SLAG

Straights, Lesbians and Gays.

Now it LGBTQPSDFGHBNVNX

You tipped your hand at "this site's reputation". you need a subtler bait.

It's true. Every other week they seem to add another letter. Although I added the 'P' here for pedo to help meme it into a reality.

Yeah, that was a pretty stupid mistake.

samefag

It wasn't the pedos, it was the shitty management, and spike in 4chan bans because of Hiroyuki. Now we have trap threads, template threads, waifu threads etc everywhere. Pedos weren't even a problem untile hebe got nuked. They stayed in their containment thread, as did bronies and avatar fags. Pol is the most entertaining board these days, which is sad since they are just a bunch of shitskins larping as Nazi's.

What Pedo problem?

that's the sjw way

these kids just look fucking creepy.

>>>Holla Forums

then i guess Holla Forums's reputation has been shit ever since 2003

>>>Holla Forums

Reminder that Holla Forums has been dead for weeks already. You would know that if you didn't just show up here to post bait/raid threads.

Only if you have a sub 70 IQ.

Good. Normalfags should have never come here in the first place. That includes you, faggot. If you complain about stuff that was happening on Holla Forums ten years ago, then get the fuck out, because it's certainly not like things have gotten better since then.

Pedos are an enemy conveniently presented to us lately in order to distract us from confronting the real enemy, simply because they found out the only thing people hate more than corruption is pedophilia. When Pedogate emerged they saw an opportunity to redirect our hate and everyone fell for it.

You seem to forget that pedps, pony fags, gore fags and the like are what keep normies from coming here. Take that away and you will see even more reddit tier posts like OPs.

We already got rid of ponyfags and no one seems to post that much gore anymore yet zero normalfags have came, pedos should just be gone.

lol idiot

this guy is retarted

samefag

lol what a retard

Not him, but you're a nigger. Neck yourself

newfag detected

hello reddit

What a fucking idiot

Virgin autist much?

Consider suicide

That's nice. Doesn't change the fact that pedos have virtually nothing to offer.

confirmed for reddit

Hi guys. I just found this board, and this guy seems retarded. seems cool though

Holla Forums is already dead.

Thanks for the +1 fam

the only pedo shit i see is the posts about people like you bitching about something that doesn't exist any more, also you are worried about the reputation of a chan….

I can't wait for the new gender to be released!

New gender? Will it be "Pedo"?