That feel when you live in Poland

Just fuck this gay Earth. I wish I lived 800 years ago, than to witness all this, how can redpilled people even consider having babies if they will inherit this mad world where they will be slaves? I don't believe in any major civil war, because we don't have proper leaders and people are too tied to their jobs etc.

You are not white, you are a slav

Sure thing bro, that's why my great grandfather was a German who signed Volkslist and served in Kriegsmarine

also nice D&G fag

Slav is a language family. An Indo-European one.

Go away, kike. Slavs are white

I'm Irish and I feel mostly the same. Yes, the Cities are pretty Bad with Immigration, but the Countryside is incredibly White, and our Birthrates are the highest in Europe and the Dublin Branch of Sons Of Odin's numbers are soaring, we are not a people to be fucked with. We have a small population though, that's the only problem, you guys have far more people spread out over a larger country than us. Kind of envious of that. And of course how Communism Mass-Redpilled your people. Thankfully most of our immigrants are from your country or Lithuania, and you guys HATE anyone that's darker than you. I just want more happenings in Germany, Sweden, France ect asap, so people can wake up already before we get properly invaded. I feel it's only a matter of Time before the masses get redpilled, we're on the precipice of it right now, I can feel it in my bones. just a few more Attacks and Europe snaps.

Same thing in Holland

I wish 4 cuck would go away you niggers

THIS
I want to see blood on the streets, if that doesn't wake up Europe, then nothing will. We can't count on anything besides our Volk and it's will for survival

That's something I never understood about DNC between poles and germans you were in the same country in the second reich and have been neighbors for a thousand years. You are related to a german or a pole in someway if you are from those countries

You at least have all the current failed experiments we didn't.

No it won't. Pay more attention to what's going on in the world. Leftist cancer is becoming less popular and people are waking up. There will still be some enrichment in the near future, but non-leftist countries won't suddenly become full leftist out of nowhere.

t. fellow janusz

it's because of east prussia which is now a part of poland

OP here
It's highly related to communism - it basically has been brainwashing our Volk for almost 100 years now.

Stop being a defeatist. The coordination advantage that the kikes once had has been eliminated by the internet. If young white men had global forums such as this a century ago, the world wars would have never happened and kikes would be extinct by now. Today we can instantly connect and discuss our shared struggles and interests, this will be true for every generation of white men to come. The future is ours.

It really is a shame that we probably will die without knowing the fate of our lands.

Ignorance is a bliss only long time dead can afford

If average Gottfried or John back in "43 saw what is going on now, they would sit down and cry

.>>7089947
Most of the WW2 resistance fighters would be labeled Fascists if they had to present their political views to a modern audience.

*RUSSIA

Read up on modern history and geo-politics user. It's really interesting.

Also this is one of the few interesting pieces written by vice news about the current state of Königsberg.

Also, previous post I made is kind of wrong.
Poland took/inherited much of East Prussia, but the heart of East Prussia, Königsberg/Kaliningrad is in a Russian state.

Pooland was part of Russia, just because the Jews gave them Prußenland doesn't make them German. And most Germans in Ostprußen were killed by Polaks after they were invaded in 39 and again by the soviets in 45. Now the Germans in Pooland are speaking Polish and don't care about their Vaterland.

Being slav is a cultural and linguistic thing. Not a race thing. Try again chaim.

all of those groups have their own culture, highly connected to Germanic culture, and speak their own dialects, which uses lots of words from german

Sorry, OP. The bourgeoisie want their cheap labor and convenient scapegoats.

I don't think they'll be allowed to to that to Russia. Even though we already have a significant non-white population, it's OUR nonwhites, people who our Empire conquered over the ages. If your country manages to calm its daddy issues and cooperate with Russia, you'll still have a chance.

You have no idea what you are talking about at all

I keep hearing that shit about how it's your none whites that doesn't make you any less of a cuckold nigger ivan

Don't worry, bro. WW3 is fast approaching and soon your country will ground zero. You'll stay pure until you die a fiery death.