Tfw still no gf

I don't get it Holla Forums, I have the looks, Im perfectly normal, accomplished, assertive, fit and confident. I just want to get my pee pee wet. Why does talking to women all normal like not work? What the fuck do they want from me?

They want you to be a man and stop crying about not having sex.

Just want sex?

Pay a hooker.

Job done.

But i want it to mean something as well

And I want to fuck a unicorn.
Guess what your fantasy and mine have in common?

K, then look in places where you'd meet a girl who shares interests etc, you know the usual crap.

and learn to take rejection without crying about it too hard.

Where's the best place to find a hooker in the UK? Any good websites etc or do you just roam the streets looking for women on the corner?

generally just hit up the contact mags, it's one of the better options.

You can roam the streets if you really want, but I wouldn't recommend it.

the fact that you're on here means that you are NOT normal at all

Relatively speaking I mean

Hope is what keeps me alive man

Then take a damn shower

this

Why did mods delete me Children's day thread? so many questions, so many faggotry, so little time

You can't just talk to women and expect them to go "I really enjoy being talked to. Do you wanna fuck?"

My process is as follows:
1. establish friendship by using humor, common interests, etc.
2. flirt lightly, whether she seems interested or not; make her know that you find her sexually attractive
3. ignore her out of nowhere, to the point where it seems like you've almost lost that basic friendship
4. wait for her to start to rekindle the friendship
5. ignore her friendly conversations and just lay on the charm/flirting/innuendos hardcore

She will be drunk-texting you at 3 am in no time.

aside from all of the reddit faggots that pass through here saying "normie" and other retarded reddit buzzwords

Checked

Alternatively, YOU could take the chance and be the drunk-texter rather than the drunk-textee:

Three out of the six steady girlfriends I've had identified the following line (or a similar variation) as what sealed the deal for them:
"I'm pretty drunk right now, so I'm just gonna put this out there: I have a crush on you. Yeah, a crush - like the kind kids get in middle-school."

Anyone using the retarded reddit buzzwords is not normal either, They're their own special brand of retarded.

If you frequent this website, you probably aren't as assertive and confident as you might think.

How are you still alive?

So how long have you been an alcoholic?

The only decent one there is the one on the right - DR.

there is your problem

Almost as long as I've been engineering my sex life.

If you want a basic bitch slut then idk what to tell you bro other than you got shit taste.

If you want wife material goto church.

There is no such thing as an attractive single woman.

LE GO TO CHURCH MAY MAY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE, EXCELLENT MEME MY SIR HATS OFF TO YOU XDDDD

Also, don't put on some "cool" act. Just be yourself.

=XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD==

What?

Church is a great place to get your dick wet.

Just ask the Priest.

kys normal fag

fag