Streetshitter paves the way for more Cumcast cock up your ass

archive.is/uNWfy

POO ON THE TUBES AJIT

Other urls found in this thread:

jthtl.org/content/articles/V2I1/JTHTLv2i1_Wu.PDF
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/772002/16
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you kidding me?

I've seen some very punch-able faces in my lifetime... but holy fuck it's like my fist would actually have an erection if it were to ever occupy the same four walls as this filthy fuck. In any case...

This helps consumers how?

It's like these cocky ass pricks in the white house nowadays, I tell ya, have no idea what hell awaits them. There are enough people in the US who are technically savvy enough to make them eat the same shit they've been trying to feed us and yet, they keep trying to delay the inevitable: making them go the way of the dinosaur for being greedy shits. It happened to mama Bell, it happened to AOL, it will happen again. And when it does, remember this fucker's stupid fucking face.

You don't know what Hell is, at least not yet. If you think you can stop this, all I can say is: get used to disappointment.

AHAHAHAHAHA

NICE COUNTRY, BURGERS

What does net neutrality even mean anymore? That title has been co-opted and redefined so many times by now.

Wow Trump really fucked up with this pick. inb4 someone claims this is 1488D chess or something.

That was the point. Render the term meaningless so it loses its meaning and forces the issue to be defanged.

Wasn't it about preventing ISPs from favoring certain sites at its core?

It used to be, but fuck knows what it means anymore like said.

Explain this shit trumptards. I thought the free market was supposed to be better for consumers? How is letting ISP's charge you more for slower, limited access internet somehow making america great again?

Depends on your perspective

Libruhl:

Conservative:

Essentially you have a choice to get potentially fucked over by ISPs or get potentially fucked over by the government.

In the Soviet Union everything was a human right and the people had no bread. By paying money for a good or service there is now a profit motive that encourages investment.

The problem can be reduced to belief. Do you believe that people are basically good or basically bad? "Leftists" overwhelmingly believe that people are basically good and that its Society's fault that Trayvon or whoever met a bad end. If we all just give ourselves over to the Hidden Hand somehow, an invisible elite, a shadow government, they could guide us towards Utopia. Unfortunately people are animals, little more than shit-throwing monkeys, and our natural state is so base and vile that we don't deserve to be free. By having government lackies make the important decisions, corruption runs rampant.

I believe that the best way to conduct human affairs without enslaving ourselves to impartial AI is to have Monarchy. History has proved Monarchy to be the most stable system with the biggest benefits and safety for the subjects, the last three hundred years being an exception. You witnessed the Industrial Revolution and Computerization, but going forward these advances, rapid expansions, cannot be sustained. Limited resources are a fact. We only have one planet and so much available energy. The carrying capacity will be achieved sooner or later. Who can give the best life to the most people? A self-governing people who vote themselves into debt slavery? The mob is feminine and juvenile. You know this to be true. Mob rule is the lowest form of government. A Despot, tyranny, an Emperor or a King is much preferrable to Anarchy. So it is that the biggest issues of our day will not be decided by treaties but by blood and iron, and the eventual resurgance of politics dominated by the followers of wealthy men like Trump or Soros, we but foot soldiers caught in the changing tide. When one side or the other reigns supreme we can enjoy peace for a time. But don't ask what is right or wrong, it simply is, because we exist, because it is in our nature.

Finally, NN will be overturned. I can say that the namefag known as Makise Kurisu will simply fade away after some gloating about us regaining personal freedom, but in the end, as I have somewhat touched upon above, we are bound to our fate and deserve whatever we get. All nations have the government they deserve.

GET OUT FEMINIST JEW SJW NIGGER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It means the same thing it did when it was coined by Tim Wu. Just because retards, marketing firms and street shitters co-opted it and tried to fuck with discourse doesn't mean the term isn't coined, with the most accessible definition imaginable, in a fucking paper over a decade ago.
jthtl.org/content/articles/V2I1/JTHTLv2i1_Wu.PDF

you're already fucked over by government because of the regulations in place that are not a part of net neutrality that have essentially made the regional monopoly system
net neutrality tries to protect the consumer from the obvious results of this system

I'll just interject for a second here, with a new thought. Have you considered that when they talk about Net Neutrality, what they are trying to change has nothing to do with Netflix subscriptions?

I'm suspecting it is about fixing one of their biggest problems, something written in Copyright law. That internet service providers, and cloudflare, DNS authorities (like .org, which they particularly dislike) are NEUTRAL infrastructure that can not be held accountable for the traffic between A and B which they facilitate.

It think that is what it is about. They don't give enough shits about that other vague Net Neutrality shit, which is up to the individual Internet Exchanges anyway. They can't touch that shit, even if they cared.

I think this shit is about pleasing the Disney corporation.

Less normies online because the net is too slow?

Hillary would have done the same.
Obama also did a lot of shit actions.
Their is no good choice in an election where no transparency of state is available.
And it's even worse when the voting system is unfair/inaccurate.

Are you retarded?
If there's one thing crooked Hillary would not have done, it's put Aijit 'Verizon Signs My Checks' Streetshitter at the head of the FCC.

at least post the URL that includes date and the original link. you can get this by clicking "share" on the archived page

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/772002/16

FCC Halts Internet Access Subsidies For the Poor

New FCC Chairman Ajit Pai on Friday told nine companies that they can no longer offer broadband internet access subsidies for the poor, Fortune reports. The program, known as Lifeline, offered low-income Americans a $9.25 credit for Internet or mobile broadband service.

Pai, a Trump appointee, called the decision a form of "midnight regulation" and said it was done to "promote program integrity."

"These last-minute actions, which did not enjoy the support of the majority of commissioners at the time they were taken, should not bind us going forward," he said in a statement.

The pleasure of the Open Internet Order being dismantled!

lolwut The monopolies coalesced precisely because Bill Clinton deregulated the telecommunications industry.

I cannot stop seeing this. Times like this make me wonder if everything is a ruse and sometimes they get lazy with the names.

The reason net neutrality is even an issue is because many states don't even allow you to set up an ISP unless you go specifically through their system, which of course only the big companies can do, effectively preventing small-fries from entering the market and making monopolies.

Except Comcast/NBC/ATT/Time warner were all massive Hillary supporters. We were fucked either way on this one.

Yeah too bad that has nothing to do with putting the worst street shitter in charge of the FCC. They wouldn't have deregulated either, net neutrality is one of the few things king nigger has as a legacy, and the only thing he did was basically say "you have political backing to go Title II" to Wheeler.
Shit should've been done right in fucking 2010, for christ' sake, but they tiptoed around the issue without reclassifying.