Boy, have I got a story to tell you

Boy, have I got a story to tell you
A few weeks later…
Fast forward to now
This is one of the only websites I go to. What do I do?

You had you chance and you fucking blew it. Your only hope now is, assuming you didn't say or mention anything incriminating to yourself, to go back home and tell your mom you were "hurt" and "offended", deeply distraught, that she'd think you're some sort of mentally ill freak. Tell her how "hard" things have been at school, and that coming home from the stress and pressures of uni only to have your own mom assume malicious things about you, hurts you deeply.

This is your last chance, autismo. Better use it wisely.

why not just throw it in the sewer?

Better yet, clamber down the storm drain, (not a sewer inlet, they smell) and jerk off with the onahole down there using the standing water as lube. You can stash it in a crack or something. Watch out for rainstorms.

hr;dr*

*hello reddit, did not read

oh so edgy xd

This is what you tell her. You were a fucking teenaged boy who needed to jack off, so you bought a toy (I promise you your mother has a vibrator). The toy came with a drawing of an anime girl on it. You didn't fucking draw it; you just wanted a damned onahole. You're an adult now and you don't need this bullshit. She can spend all day crying and working herself into a hysteric frenzy over absolutely fucking nothing, but you'll be in the bathroom getting reacquainted with your onahole.

Do not listen to this retard. Spin a web of lies, else you'll be looking for a new home right quick.

What are you, 9? Still afraid of the wrath of a bitchfit old hag? The best course of action is just to fucking tell her the truth, because she doesn't have an argument against it. Horny boy wanted toy, horny boy tried to hide toy. This bullshit about pedophilia and freaking out and attacking your son reveals more about her immaturity (though as a woman what is there to expect?) than his.

Show her this thread

this

This.

Don't listen to this faggot. Tell her the real reason you had that onahole thing.

She'll understand if she's not a complete fucking cunt.

BWAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ALSO THIS

You asked for this, user

fuck it. Unless u have anything illegal on your pc, she cant prove nothing.
u live alone now anyway, right?
why would an onahole rip without a fuckin lube?

Does your mom believe in god?

Because if no god, nnnoooooo problem!

If she believes in god tell her you found Satan in the rainforests of Vietnam during the war.

fucking this

How many breads?

I like Jojo, but the community is autistic as hell. Don't expect anything too good from them.

OP your mum was probably in a state of shock from the picture and got worked up about it. She WILL understand if you just explain why you bought it and say the only reason you didn't say so earlier is because you were embarrassed/didn't really remember.
is very correct. Honesty is the best policy.

Let us know how it goes.

I called her multiple times but she isn't picking up. I don't want to go down there.

Nigga this shit is to be done face to face.
Maybe go over tomorrow to let her calm down.

necrobump

Little necro bump cos this thread is good and it shouldn't die

why the fuck didn't you just throw it in the dumpster retard?