Here's a list of things that won't happen to you today

Here's a list of things that won't happen to you today.

List of things that will happen today

False, I'm about to take my pre-workout and go lift
true
true
true
true, video games are for faggots
true, i don't have a goybook
maybe true
false

lies

who gives a shit? I'm the author of the bible

thank you jesus :DDD

Salty losers have arrived.

Like you're doing all that today. Kill yourself.

RADICAL ISLAMIC LOSERS

Fuck you, m8, all of those things will happen to all of us right fucking now. All at once.

I hit a nerve, didn't I? Sorry that you can't come to terms with your lack of self control.

also,

lmao. Get a life. I bet you're the type of loser virgin faggot that plays video games all day and then wonders why he isn't successful.

Sorry losers, but I have to leave now. Unlike you, I can't allow myself to spend all day mindlessly browsing the internet. buh bye

ebic troll !!! xddd

well, you proved him wrong. ya done good

saved.

Fuck you, I AM the memes, now CHECK 'EM.

Oops but I did, felt really good.

I have today off so you got me there buddy :^) Actually I work minumum wage but I'm also still young enough that it's normal.

My preferred partner is myself and whatever I jerk off to until a woman who suits me shows up.

I don't look in the mirror very often, but sometimes I do.

FPS games are for corn syrup chugging children and spergy frat boys.

I have no desire to use any shitty advertising and herd mentality service that would offer """private""" messages, nor do I desire the women who do.

I'm OK with this. Embarassing autists who spam their shitty OC memes like GayJ and Travis should be gassed tbh. Except I'm the guy who took and posted the original "respectable penis" screenshot.

Making threads I seriously want replies to is the last thing I want to do with my time. Shitposting is patrician.

Actually I will in December. Thanks again anons c:

t. the gay community

true, it's time to go sleep anyway
true, neet king
no shit, she's only 6
ikr
op is a faggot
true
true
true, should get job from a dataminer first