I need your help Holla Forumsros. My life has gone to shit recently and i feel like putting an end to it...

I need your help Holla Forumsros. My life has gone to shit recently and i feel like putting an end to it. I've been a heroin addict for more than 10 years tried getting help about 6 times relapsed every time.

Lately though my family has given up on me and decided to kick me out unless i pay rent. I am now living in my car and feeling miserable the only thing i look forward to is getting my next fix i have lost interest in everything else except for the internet and for that I have to go to charging stations since i dont have access to electicity.

I haven't had a gf for a long time and feel really miserable. I really want to stop and now i cant even afford rehab so what should i do? I'm on the verge of making the next fix my last.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/fentanyl.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have you tried not doing heroin?

>try harder ;-;

What's your age again?

I haven't been in your shoes OP but you have to keep trying to end your addiction, just please don't kill yourself, you can come back from anything and live a good life, my uncle was addicted to multiple drugs, including meth for years, but he's clean now for a couple years and has a house and GF (first real GF he's ever had). So believe me when I say that there is always hope.

You're still young man. People looks the same for the most part all the way up till their late 40's. Ya got time.

First step is get a job so you have some money and get off the heroin. If you need a place to hang out and take showers you can usually get a gym membership for 20 dollars a month. Just make sure they have showers. Get a hand mirror and you can shave in there as well.

Hey faggot bet you want this bag of dope. I bet you're too poor to even afford a sufficient final dose go jump off a skyscraper

Shoot up some heroin and worry about it tomorrow.

Repeat this advice daily.

I'm a millionaire.

No my bag is brown not white. If it were this bag then you would have probably made me laf

Commit yourself into some sort of rehab where they will not allow you to leave. Some of my family members have struggled with addiction. we recently baker-acted my aunt against her will through court order. she thanked us for it months later.
There's always another option, suicide is never the answer

Start doing fentanyl kick that heroin habit for good, you're only ruining your body by poking out all those veins.

I've been wanting to try some fent for quite some time but had no luck finding it anywhere. How does it compare to a heroin high and is it true its much easier to od on?

Where you on pain medicine before you starting using heroin? Oxytocin, Norco, or Percocet?

Were* sleepy

The app has a great way of reading it for the time of the day when you have to submit your results to your phone or your email and then. Glad to say i have just overcome my addiction by exchanging it for king of thieves im fucking addicted to that shit now screw heroin

Yes it's much easier to OD on it's pretty much suicide. The high is much shorter too. Who wants to deal with smuggling heroin when you can make millions of hits in a laboratory? No pusher gives a shit that it'll kill you, so that's why it's even being dealt at all.

8a9dk nafs nitham al ma9a7a ely bl kuwait wel saudiya wel bahrain ana d5alt malat al bahrain zena 3ad fddeeet albahrain w sh3bha

Well since nearly every dealer is a souless bastard i would say you are right except they dont like losing customers to the grave its bad for bznz.

you're a fag
just park your car on an incline and put your head under one of the tires

Bad for business in a sense but it's so super potent that when you produce a gram of fentanyl that's millions and millions of hits that can be priced for like 20 bucks so right there you can retire 50 times over and never worry about money again… IF you manage to pass that entire gram down some sort of line. The entire user base might die but who cares when you can become a majillionaire from one gram of drugs.

Compare that to constantly smuggling heroin from a foreign country and having to deal with dogs, border security, etc.

So junkies be damned, the people who obtain a single gram of this stuff can make a lot of money if they can move it down the line.

Morbidly interesting.

Damn i gotta start learning how to make and push that shit theres literally none of that where im from. I have a conscience though so i'd sell it with warning labels

Can someone please translate this? I don't speak sandnigger language.

erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/fentanyl.html

It's not that the science is complicated (compared to other things) but some of the ingredients (aniline) are so fucking toxic you better be prepared to handle it. And obtaining stuff can be hard too.

When you distribute a pure drug into tablets or blotters… there might be minute differences in potency. If a drug takes many milligrams to be active a fraction of a milligram wont be noticed between pills. However, since fentanyl is so potent, a slightly more potent pill can easily be an overdose waiting to happen.

Test your luck maybe but know that people will know the risks and be adverse to buying something that can possibly kill them. People who sling fentanyl will disguise it as other drugs like heroin or fake oxycotin or what have you. Real piece of shit move but again, a chemist at the top will simply push this down the line (and they can afford to too, you can super discount this stuff and still be wealthy).

If it was sold at a competitive price the whole world could be provided for by one factory and the end user could have a fix for pennies. But since this is all black market the profit margin is of course huge, for little risk.

Your government will want to hunt you down though, if you start an epidemic. Nobody will have mercy on your soul.

You are def right on that a lot of major drug dealers here are given the death sentence. Although the biggest drug dealers of all (shiekhs with their untouched off limits shipping containers) go on without the slightest hit on the wrist

Yeah especially after getting help

I suppose that after getting help you don't suffer any stomach pain, fevers etc… etc… so why the fuck you take it again? I do a lot of drugs i want to take them everyday but i don't do that… I sometimes want a pizza but i don't buy it either.

better now?
or do I have to bomb your family?

try killing yourself OP. Usually fixes most problems.

How did that bath at the ganges go? I heard your people use the crap floating around as soap good on you mate its free and 100% natural

I have no experience with drugs or addiction, but I've read that rehab has around a 95% failure rate. If you want to get off heroin, rehab won't do it for you, you have to make the very hard decision to be miserable and do it on your own. Remind yourself that the coming pain and unhappiness is your body resetting itself back to normal.

Forget it. You are fucked.
KYS.

3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily, will certainly fuck-up your shit.

lad

save up some money and get some supplies and go camp somewhere with no herion or bears or wolves and use a lil to gradually kick the habit. bonus points if your so far away you cant get heroin with a week of walking…
idk though check about withdrawal symptoms i dont want yu to die bro
eat bugs and hop on frog bro

maybe after initial kick move somwher you dont know any1 and try to dress like a not drug user and dont go to parties or bars might help combat relapse

Just some little chav. I was desperate and had no money. It's not like he could call the police.

Your chavs are cheeky little degenerates and it only gets worst if that fag turns out to be cockney. Your government should start cleansing and gift anyone who shows proof of having ended said chav/pikey/gypsy money. Just like our government did with rat slayers a few decades ago