Okay, srsly guys, why are there so many Jews in hollywood? Aren't they like 3 percent of the US population?

Okay, srsly guys, why are there so many Jews in hollywood? Aren't they like 3 percent of the US population?

Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) Jew
Alicia Vikander (Tomb Raider) Jew
All 3 Spider Mans are Jewish (Not sure about Holland)
Hugh Jackman, jewish
Stan Lee is a Jew
Scarlett Johanson, Jew

etc etc etc… it just goes on and on. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but they are like 3 percent of the population…

IT'S DA JUICE!

Do you seriously want us to BTFO you again? I thought last time would have been enough but clearly not…Ok, here we go:
They are a talented people's.

again? I'm hardly ever on 8ch…

And I've never posted this topic before you tard.

Nice try stormderp.

???
When did anyone get btfo?
Are you going to ape drumpfsperg again and pretend you're funny?

Nepotism, we all know it's fucking nepotism, stop playing ignorant for (you)s and post something that isn't stale shitstirring.

I really pissed you off didn't I, Drumpftard? Does the truth hurt?

To be in a position to give out careers based on nepotism they have to have earned it.

Holla ForumsYPS BTFO!

Holla ForumsYPS BTFO!

Holla ForumsYPS BTFO!

t. Obvious Jew

None of you can refute my points…Interesting.

Racism? On my Holla Forums? I don't think so-accino!

ou didn't make any points, dummy

The first is a conjecture, the second is faulty logic.

Not an argument. I win.

Hugh Jackman is a devout Christian…

Kek agrees!

Holla ForumsLARDS BTFO!

Leftyfag BTFO. Seriously just give up, people keep kicking your ass.

It wasn't an argument. He I know it, you KNOW it and most importantly HE knows it. This is why nobody takes Holla Forumstrolls seriously.

My keyboard may be faulty but my logic is sound.

nu/pol/ grasping at straws

According to Kikepedia:
I don't see the Hebrew here

epic

why
Cumskins are pathetic.

what

I'm starting to think the goon is really Jewish. Just look at how triggered he got by OP pointing out this one simple fact.

Alicia Vikander isn't Jewish
Tobey Maguire isn't Jewish, although he did marry a Jewess
Hugh Jackman isn't Jewish

For fuck's sake do you never Jewgle people you suspect of being kikes? You're probably among the idiots on SF around the turn of the millennium who thought BOTH male leads in the first Die Hard (Willis/Rickman) were Jewish, even though neither of them were.

Freechtard detected. You can keep saying it all you want, but it's never going to happen.

The hollywood industry was founded and is run by jews, that's why it's full of jews.

Are you saying Jews are huge racists who don't hire goys? The American nation was founded and ran by Europeans yet it's not anymore. Many American companies were founded and made great by whites yet now kikes own them.

It's almost as if Jews have some kind of conspiracy going.

This guy must be the biggest turbo-virgin on all of Holla Forums, having nothing else in life other than posting shitty failed troll attempts on a shitty trolling board.

vid related, it's him.

I'm almost impressed by his autistic obsession, I only browse Holla Forums occasionally due to being so busy with work and irl stuff but every time I do he's here sperging out about anons not being leftist cucks like him. It doesn't matter if it's in the early morning, late night or during lunch, he's always here and always mad as fuck.

He's always using the exact same format and the same images. He's always doing the goon thing with trying to make words sound silly. Makes me wonder if this is his full time job.

this could very well be the case, since he's most likely an unemployed loser trolling from his mom's basement

They're not the minority they claim to be. There are generally estimated to be about 6 million jews in America today, but that's religious jews, not racial. They come up with that number by how many jews attend a synagogue. About 2 percent of Americans are jews who attend synagogue.

It doesn't count all the atheist jews, or people of jewish descent who deny being jewish, or people of jewish descent who "convert" to another religion, or even jews who say they're jews but don't attend a synagogue.

So there are a lot more of them than they like to admit. Complaining about being a minority is one of their tactics.

It's all an illusion.

because jew girls are cute

Only one of those posts is me.
Sorry nobody else likes your shitty imitation act.

calm down lad

Jews are disgusting rat people.