I have a practical, revolutionary, youthful business idea on how to siphon money from normalfags...

I have a practical, revolutionary, youthful business idea on how to siphon money from normalfags. One that is perpetual and everlasting in nature.

Zuckerberg and Dorsey are my heroes, because they knew exactly how vapid, vacuous, insipid, and retarded normalfags are, and how to harness this into cold hard cash.

I hope my venture follows through and I can become one among giants.

Other urls found in this thread:

hispachan.ml
hispachan.ga
hispachan.gq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, you need help or are you just here to stroke your imaginary ego

SIMPSONS DID IT

I need help

With what?

we know.

hispachan.ml

hispachan.ga

hispachan.gq

Starting the business.

No one is clicking on that. Begone demon

Yes, plesae do not click on any of those links, as I have foolishly done. There are copious illegal pictures of very young children doing things with… well… I'm not going to say.

We dont even know what your company is. Do you need to get a patent? Register an LLC? Become a qualified subchapter S subsidiary or aqualified real estate investment trust subsidiary? You need to be more specific

so what's your proposal fuckin propoal then?

Arent the child rapist gone?

Good job user. I hope you make anime real.

Dude if I say what it is people will steal my idea lol. It was retarded for me to make this thread in the first place when you consider that .I apologize. I was more hoping for general entrepreneurial advice advice.

I'm going to need two patents, an LLC to start off before moving to a corporation, and I don't know what a subchapter subsidiary is.

Could you at least give us an idea of who it targets?

The cool part is that it literally targets everyone of any age who's extroverted.

This guy gives good advice. Also what's the name of the company so I can buy some stocks

What about ixtroverted?

stop

I want to get on this gravy train m8

A something devoid of autists and gentoo doesn't sound like much fun. Maybe normalfags will like it through.