RMS SUPPORTS TRUMP

RMS CAUGHT HANGING OUT WITH TRUMP SUPPORTER

Sometime last year, Stallman was having an event in Morocco and took a boat ride. He happened to have had his picture taken in the boat with what appears to be a local native, actively supporting newly elected President Trump.

Has rms finally changed his political stance?
Last I saw he was shilling for Comrade Bernie, but somehow these pictures slid under the radar.

Anyone know anything else about this? I don't actively follow his website, does anyone get rss feeds from him?

If I sit right next to a libertarian that doesn't make me one. It makes me a person sitting next to a libertarian.

Obvious shoop

It would take trump promoting free software for stallman to wear the trump hat.

THIS DOESNOT CAN REAL!!!! I REVOKE ALL MY DONATIONS AND CONTRIBUTIONS!!!

RMS is not autistic enough to reject people who don't share his political beliefs. You're literally more autistic than Stallman. That's quite the accomplisment.

Hate the sin, not the sinner. The Book of Mormon (the Broadway play) taught me that.

absolute madman

I sure prefer having my laptop permanently stuck in the bottom of the river to getting water damage

Wouldn't surprise me, he IS a Jew afterall

Is Stallman fucking retarded?

Laptops like the one he's using are not only tough af, but also cheap as shit.
What Stallman is not, is a fancy boy.

fukken BASED

Pic related, my T22 running Puppy Linux which I installed tonight.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

what i wanna know is what the fuck does he have jutting out/twisted onto his laptop hinges?

it's to give him free (as-in-freedom) wifi

it's actually probably for the strap he normally wears to carry his laptop

jesus what's the resolution on that thing? 1024 x 1024?

that's actually a security system he came up with so if it gets broken he knows that someone tried to swap his LCD screen with a botnet-ed one for example

either 1024x768 or 1400x1050 depending on the machine type.

I'm okay with civil war at this point

I've got a T22, too. Mine's got 98 on it, though.