Kike journalist (((Gary Shteyngart))) wants to create a database of "Trump's supporters and enablers"

Kike journalist (((Gary Shteyngart))) wants to create a database of "Trump's supporters and enablers"

archive.is/DJWzt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_and_Reconciliation_Commission_(South_Africa)
armystudyguide.com/content/army_board_study_guide_topics/m16a2/four-fundamentals-of-mark.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a Russian Jew who moved to America when he was a kid.
I read a few of his books years ago–typical neurotic Jew bullshit. He's way overrated, but is evidently well connected with his co-ethnics.

Who is this irrelevant kike faggot?

You know who was good at making databases of undesirable people?

IBM.

what a spineless coward

Does he mean Ministry of Truth & Reconciliation.

Fucking jews and their desire to reprogram goys, man.

Then wonder why everyone despises them

Oy Vey, this guy is the consummate victim

Wow.

Imagine a world without these types of people.

I have never seen a trump supporter openly say that they want to make a commission in order to reeducate leftists.

Do kikes want to get exterminated?

Do we get gold stars when we are put on that list?

You stole the words out of my mouth.

Well yeah. It's cheaper to just drown them.

It's ok, Mr Schteyngart.
Soon (November), that database will be the last thing you read.

I dont know, guys. I'm fucking pissed. I've seen enough. I really don't want to just take this lying down and him deleting it isn't enough to satisfy my hate.

This retarded kike just gave us all the leverage we could hope for to openly keep a list of globalist kikes and traitors. Get cracking and collect some names and addresses!

Now they're becoming actual Zealots
Fucking Hell.

DON'T JUST SIT THERE, YOU SHIT!!!!

USE HIS HYPOCRISY AGAINST HIM!!!

There's nothing that can be done against these types without real world organization and action. But since most of Holla Forums thinks IRL meetups are always feds and they'll get v&'d, it will be impossible to protest them.

He is another one of those Russian Jews who absolutely detests Putin and Russian people.

Speaking of lists, guess who just got added to one!

Oh cool another Nuremberg Trial

Too bad that day will never come. DOTR is first.

He isn't even funny.
This guy can't come up with better insults and hes a (((writer)))?

Sad.

What he doesn't understand is that a Database of Trump supporters identifies those who are not in it as well.

What the fuck?

People like him just just bullet a bullet in their brain. End his suffering and ours.

This is just rampant confirmation bias with virtue signaling pored on and a sprinkling of narcissism.

they are the same ones screaming about the alt-right.

it's their ultimate fantasy.

Commies/kikes doing what they do best, if they can't subjugate their opposition through incessant screaming then just purge everyone

I sincerely hope we're doing the same in return, reprobates are the biggest threat to the world right now and the only cure is annihilation

you can practically smell the asshole that was clenched in fury while making this image.

Didn't Liz Mair or one of Ted Cruz's mistresses' already do this?

I know how to calm you down. For every time you feel like this, buy another box of ammunition. Go down to the range and blast a bunch of holes in a piece of paper that has the silhouette of a human. And remember that when the time comes, and that silhouette is coming for you, it doesnt matter what color it is. It doesnt matter if it's a man or a woman silhouette. And it doesn't matter if it's a silhouette that is wearing a uniform. That silhouette has been conditioned since birth and fully believes that the only way to establish the marxist utopia is to end the life of you and your loved ones.

Remember to keep breathing, always. Aim center mass.

Did (((they))) really steal that shit from Halo? Are (((they))) really that embarrassingly unoriginal?

wow, where's the fucking rope when you need it?

To be fair, we are also building a database of our enemies.

jews love that word. Had one actually say 'oh, you'd rather spend your time with the simpletons?'. I said yes, of course, they're my people.

It scared the living fucking shit out of them. I just thought they were an uppity and obnoxious wealthy brat. Took years to really understand how awesome that moment was.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_and_Reconciliation_Commission_(South_Africa)

This isn't boxing or mma user. If you want to roll with the marksmen, you need to learn how to control your breathing, your trigger control and properly attain sight picture.

Sure thing cawwadooty, hold your breath when you shoot.

The internet hate machine starts with you, user.

We should compile a huge list of leftist and cuckservative filth and make a bunch of bots on twitter to randomly post the names over and over and over again.

Do we have a database of the Jews!

You don't hold your breath when you shoot. You shoot after you inhale. Normal, healthy, breathing is approximately 2 seconds inhale, 2 second pause, 2 seconds exhale, 2 seconds pause.

I don't blame you for not knowing that you've probably never been fit in your life.

That doesn't sound communist at all.

No, no, your absolutely right cawwadooty, hold you breath when you shoot. Totally a good idea.

that's like you saying you could care less, means you care some, you rate him above zero.

Also, read a few, as in, you repeatedly kept spending time and possibly money reading typical neurotic jew bullshit.

What's wrong with you?

LEW WADS

I sincerely hope you're trolling. If not, put down the vidja and educate yourself, you dumb nigger.

It's like they WANT us to form RWDS.

This was ten years ago, when I was dating an aspiring writer. I read a bunch of bullshit during that relationship tbh, Jonathan Franzen novels being the absolute worst.

This guy's first book had some amusing scenes, IIRC, but I was even at the time turned off by its Jewishness, so I assume it would be unreadable for me now.

wew

Anti-Trump database, Activated.

This is why the alt-right is beating us right now you faggots.

shills go to the ovens

The anniversary is coming up soon. How much you want to bet that a (((right wing extremist))) does something on the 21st so they can push more gun control.

Kikes have the biggest Thanatos instinct

I agree. We should make a list of Trump supporters so when Trump ascends to his rightful throne as God Emperor he will know traitor from ally.

Gary seems to be hard for Bill Clinton for some reason

What a fag

Well now, should we flood the man with some pepes on twitter?

Kikes really are anti-nature. It's sickening.

Make sure his name is on that list.

I read this asshole's book about a decade ago. There was always something smarmy about it I didn't like that I couldn't never put my finger on that just seemed off. It all makes sense now. These savages are gonna pay for what they've done do literature

Someone should trigger him and say we should find (((maternal links))) to bolshevik members and trotskyites.

Wow, that's some classic jew whining. I believe it's called kvetching in jewspeek. I bet this fag has sent back soup.

Has anyone considered that was the intent all along? I've thought for a while now that this whole fiasco is to lure people who agree with these opinions out into the open.

Now Will Smith wants to cleanse you all.

education was supposed to happen in the schools…judah took that linchpin out years ago.

for future reference,

when engaging leftists in what might be mistaken for discourse, simply remind them,

you're on the list

no explanation. nothing more about it. let their minds self immolate. and always be positive minded. problems are just solutions waiting to happen.

Its so good that the Army and Marines teach it as one of the four fundamentals of marksmanship!

armystudyguide.com/content/army_board_study_guide_topics/m16a2/four-fundamentals-of-mark.shtml

Kikes are nothing but lies and slander. They poison everything decent with their nastiness. They all need gassing.

Niggers like Smith are simply echoing the messages telegraphed to them by Jews. Once minorities become a majority, the kikes will unmask and instead of obliquely instigating violence will openly agitate for our blood, just like in Russia.

MAGDUMP THE TEN RING!!!

Where's our rope day list?

MDTTR
RWDS

Compiling a list of traitors? What an excellent idea!

1. Gary Shiteyngart

All kikes are already on the list.

Well it tracks, doesn't it? Breathing causes body movement, the anti-thesis of being an accurate shot.

Look, all I know is in MGS2 there's a "hold breath before you shoot" button and i'd trust Hideo Autistjima over any of you fags.