Youtube advertisers pulling out for their own interest

Kek, do they really think people will go back to only watching tv?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L71Uel98sJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck H3H3
I hate WSJ but I hope they sue his ass.

this guy is Schrodinger's jew

Good, Youtube needs to die so we can all move onto another video sharing website.

H3H3 is my favorite jew, what'd he do wrong?

Hopefully by some new site because the ones out there are pretty terrible.

Even a new one will be terrible. Or it will be fucking sanitized or it will be full of edgelords. A middle is impossible.

*a middle ground

Do people seriously give a shit about what youtube's e-celeb policy is?

Considering its people getting paid to make videos, certainly there are people who give a shit about it.

A lot of people don't watch television and instead watch Youtube. So if those people on youtube can't make money doing it then it means less entertainment being generated for those people.

Which honestly makes me wonder why anyone thinks it's a good idea to pull advertising from Youtube. Since I know there's plenty people like myself that will never go back to watching network television or something stupid like that.

yes

but then again it's not that youtube needs a broadcasting license , some board or comitee setting regulations . Getting a channel ,switching channels and having multiple channels is not a hassle and can be done with 0 capital and less regulations than on television , so the idea that anyone is really losing entertainment unless they fork over the shekels is absurd

What a bunch of horseshit. Are you telling me that poor little Google couldn't hold out until those advertisers came back? Give me a fucking break. That's just the excuse they use to do something they wanted to do all along.

Also, the guy in the video makes it sound like this is more than just le censorship. He makes it sound like there are competing platforms about to be launched, which is a positive. Fuck Google and their monopoly.

Like vid.me? Read their global rules page and look at a picture of the founders.

But it's true though, youtube CEO is a woman. They literally have no business sense at all. They put in changes without telling anybody, then lie when the change is discovered.

They could have made money by combining the fiverr method with youtube red with patreon. You'd donate to the video creators and youtube could take a cut. They'd have exclusive videos for paid subscribers and youtube would take a cut. Boom, no more advertisers.

Instead they just stumbled on themselves and became netflix 2.0.

youtube.com/watch?v=L71Uel98sJQ

This is almost like the Iraq War all over again.

No dummies, it's a political and economic move. Alt-righters and bad goyim got control of youtube, they were disagreeing with the narrative, so advertisers and big corporations cut the money out so they could buy it very cheaply and use it to re-inforce the narrative and purge the alt-righters.
This "muh raycissm" is a cheap ploy, they could have used literally any other excuse. "Uhm we don't like the font of the text in video descriptions, we're pulling ads out." Goyim (and jews like h3h3) still fall for it, surprisingly.

The same thing happened to Yahoo.

it's like poetry

The potential loss of entertainment is what would come because now youtubers have to use Patreon or Paypal now instead of being able to use a more automated service via google that just supplied commercials.

Though it does seem like this situation just fucks over youtube most of all because people will still use their servers for hosting video, yet now youtube won't be making money off of it since they won't have ads on there. It was a mutually beneficial relationship and one youtube really didn't need to be fucking up.

He's just and average kike that will pretend to be white when it suits him and has made his empire by networking/piggybacking with other youtubers and drama.

On the one hand i want yt and all the cancer personas tied to it to die

On the other the alternatives might be much much worse with the content policing

Let it all fucking burn.