How do I make friends Holla Forums? I have only one online and one real friend...

How do I make friends Holla Forums? I have only one online and one real friend, but haven't spoken to the real one in 2 weeks and the online one is often offline. I think I need more but don't know how to anymore. I forgot.

Why even bother? Having friends is a pain in the ass.

Then where do I FIND people then? I don't know of any websites anymore. And going out is a pain in the ass. Real friends are mostly just distractions from what I really want to do anyways.

Loneliness.

there is no such thing as online (only) friends

go out

stop being a little bitch

then why the fuck you asking how to make them?

Yes there is. I've had em before.

I live on a mountain. Traveling down from the mountain when buses rarely go up and down is a pain in the ass.

I meant that I want online friends. Forgot to specify.

You're contradicting yourself, user. First you ask how to get friends, and then you say real friends are a distraction. You don't make any sense. What is it that you really want?

go to a public sports court

why do you need friends for?

maybe you shouldn't

Look at I meant online friends.

Remove loneliness when needed.

Will move in 7 months. Until then it would be nice not being alone.

how about a cat or a doge?

We have two dogs in the house actually, but I can't really talk with them about alot. Not great conversational partners.

I'm drunk op I'll be your fag ass friend what do you wnat, to talk about

have you tried omegle? its good to meet people to talk to.

you remind me of my dad, he just wants to talk despite having nothing to talk about about, this pisses me off greatly.
call me autistic, but if i have nothing useful to say or learn i don't talk.

The meaning of life and cute anime girls. What do you think is the meaning of life and what anime girl is your favourite?

Omegle is for normies though, and speaking with normal people is difficult. I'm actually much like you, I just need to find people with similar interest, but I don't know where. Otherwise I shut my mouth if I have nothing to say about a topic.

you can chose common interest on Omegle.

wait, Algerians are allowed to use Omegle? I would have thought it's considered un-islamic or something

Really? Is that a new feature then? Haven't used Omegle in years so I didn't even know. I'll try that then. Thanks!

its an old feature.

you probably saw my dicks dozens of times

How many do you have?

Personally I don't think there is any intrinsic meaning to life. This does not come from a nihilistic position. As far as I can see, the world exists as what you make of it; you must find your own meaning. This is not to say that there is no such thing as objective truth—but then again that belief is subjective. What I'm trying to say OP is that there is no prescribed answer to your question. Your fulfillment might come from becoming an engineer for NASA and landing a man on mars. It might come from growing watermelons, it doesn't really matter (right now I'm finding fulfillment in this fine
bottle of cheap sauvignon). There are three important points however:

Firstly is to find your meaning yourself. You may be pressured into a path that you do not agree with, or may follow a path that you think you want, but actually don't. It is important to identify what your emotions are telling you. This mostly applies to hedonistic lifestyles, and is why fetishists and junikes are so repulsive—chasing temporary highs is a waste of time and ultimately self destructive. As an example, I may currently feel fantastic, but this wine cannot last forever.

Secondly is to interfere with other people's lives as little as possible. This does not mean that you should surrender yourself to the whims of people who may trample you, but rather that you should not become the trampler. This does also not mean that you should let other people conduct themselves in ways which you find reprehensible, but, if you do, you should aim to be constructive in your approach. My favourite quote regarding this is as follows; "be big, and you will show them how small they really are". I think it's lovely. Aim to inspire people out of their pitiful lives, not shame them. if you're wondering why I come here if I am adverse to shitflinging it's because everyone is "in on the joke" here. We choose to be here and to be roasted

As for anime, I'm afraid I don't really watch that much. I've seen Lain and Evangelion, and I am working through Legend of the Galactic heroes. Oh and I started initial D again. None of these really have particularly notable anime girls, but I have this picture of a touhou character saved that I am quite fond of.

r u a hot teen, or a massive faggot?

dont try to justify your lack of social skills

go to church

you have 8ch

for whatever that's worth lmao

I am big time introverted, never bored by myself. Tons of hobbies.The social interaction I have here with the fine anons is more than I need but it is deeply valued. I consider you all friends, and wish you comfy times while we wait together for the sweet kiss of death.

fuck offf leaf