What's wrong with this world??

Why do everytime when I show my real face or my real name on the internet, I'm ignored, no one cares, I'm irrelevant?? But while I'm anonymous or have another name and I don't show my real face, they care, people on the internet recognize me, I'm more relevant?? Why this shit always happen to me?? I got lot of replies most of my thread on imageboard site as uknown, but no one gives a fuck when I show my real identity. Happens to Youtube as well, almost no one replied to my comments on yt with my real first name. I made another anonymous troll/alter ego account and I got lot of replies. Why is my real identity so forgotten and irrelevant, but I'm known and relevant as unknown/anonymous??

Everyone knows you a cuck irl.

Stop being a fucking normie. Faggot.

kill yourself

Kiss my ass you trolls I'm the shit and I now it. Now go fap to anime you fucking niggers.

because you touch yourself

if only.. somehow i don't believe you.

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

because this

weon

fuck off no one cares, you faggot

no

Maricon culiao hijo de la sarnosa, vos soi el tipico maraco que se corta la pichula porque su vida es una mierda, metete a un reality conchetumare.

monkey wantsie banana?

callate

I am not used to them, too cold, btw, check flags, then crime statistics.

Ay weona!

don't speak reported

I reported your post

Why the fuck does Texas have its own flag?

Because you're a faggot. Nigger.

Your state is nothing but a shithole filled with Mexicans and niggers.

Serious answer? the guy doing the Texas flag asked his spic relief girl and she used the same flag of her native country, not sure if it was for trolling or lazyness.

I'm not from Texas you nigger faggot.

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask.

Wrong? chilean flag is 20 years older and that history is real.

Charles Stewart can't be because
he never have a Chilean couple

Fuck me, summer already started.

I live Chile where is in the southern hesmiphere, sadly it's winter here.

is for the proxy you retarded piece of faggot
go and be a nigger somewhere else

You don't know what the fuck you talking about. Go be a retard somwhere else then.