Pretty much sums up what happened to Holla Forums tbh

Pretty much sums up what happened to Holla Forums tbh

Pretty much sums up what happened to your mom tbh

Ebin burn.

Nobody on Holla Forums cares what happened to either, so fuck off.

That covers all topics.

Who's this autistic spaz?

Plus I would get a ban if I made th I thread on nu-Holla Forums.

Vid related.

Politics really is cancer.
This constant butthurt over elections and wah wah muh system is bedder den urs is a huge part of why this board is rarely fun anymore.

Covering a topic doesn't mean people actually care about it. Having a dedicated board to something indicates that the people who do care about a subject will congregate there, however.

Fact is, user is correct. We don't give a flying fuck about what happens to /pol.

Your point being? People don't care about 99% of the threads being posted here. I'm pissing into an ocean of piss so what does it matter?

Yes but as I said I would be banned if I made this thread there.

Protip: Hide the thread

its true, Holla Forums is now for reddit-tier establishment cucks

Is that why they are invading Holla Forums now?

And this guy thinks Holla Forums is going to watch these videos? Protip. Any Holla Forums yard that has spent much time on Holla Forums knows who William Luther Pierce is and has probably seen these already.

WOW WE ARE SUCH INTELLECTUALS AREN'T WEEEEEEEE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pierce is sort of dry like a prune but I guess if you like that sort of thing with your estrogenized beer it's okay

t.imkikefy

If you aren't bathing in PEE daily to be ready for the race war then you really aren't on my level

THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I hope you're getting in your two hours of daily exercise for the RAHOWA brother!!!

No, I only do a super secret 15 minute yoga routine passed down from Tibetan monks

Good. This message isn't intended for pedokikes.

Full broadcast for anybody who is interested.

Thanks, bit I am not at all interested.

K. Thanks for letting me know.