Sup Holla Forums, it's your favourite rappers favourite rapper, Master Miller! So...

Sup Holla Forums, it's your favourite rappers favourite rapper, Master Miller! So, today I decided to do something a little different. This time my song is an instrumental. I don't wanna brag, but this is probably my best song so far. Take a listen here:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5qNykucr6o

Any and all comments welcome.

Pic unrelated.

this is kinda catchy

not bad compared to your other work

you're right, it is

Wow it's shit

thanks fam

"Dustin Off Normies"

kek

That trumpet near the end made me bust a gut laughing

SOMEONE KILL THIS SPAMMING BASTARD!
I am posting this pic in every thread he makes from now on, and you should too.

you fool, i am immortal

Hey! This is actually fucking terrible!

So is faggotry. Coincidence? I think not.
Faggot.

itmadeyoufeelsomethingsoistillwinhaha

Even without IDs we can tell you are samefagging.
Fuck off with this shit already.

I want you to keep posting because it gives me something to do
it is very bad though
never give upfaggot

At least I don't have pictures of gay sex in MY computer.

Double Faggot.

No, you didn't make me feel anything. I am simply doing my part to keep Holla Forums free of the worst of the garbage. I didn't even give you the courtesy of clicking on the link, that is how little you have affected me.

thanks fam, i'll remember your wise words

Gee, thanks man. You're the hero this shithole needs.

I am suddenly reminded of Captain Kirk in that horrible movie about the whales. "Double Dumbass on you!" Is that where you learned how to swear, OP? I think it likely as you obviously learned how to make music from Shatner.

it was actually a reference to this pic, but it flew right over your head. Oh well.

kek

Okay, being a turbo faggot aside why would you even post such garbage? Who do you think you will impress with such low energy trash? Do you even think before you make actions?

well you still replied so… It worked?

not really at all though you are right I didn't sage that post somehow

work on bettering your shit, then once it's not absolute trash tier then consider sharing it

actually nvm just kys friend

k

He posts it here because he got laughed off /mu, and because he is an attention whore who has no friends to inflict his crap on.

Hey, that isn't fair to say.
Maybe he lost a bet or something.

this thread in a nutshell

what a fucking autistic thread. kys OP