If God deems pedophilia as being morally wrong, why are little girls so hot?

If God deems pedophilia as being morally wrong, why are little girls so hot?

Atheists: 1
Christians: 0

They aren't "hot".

You should really stop sexualizing them, OP.

I never realized how much that pedo looks like Louis CuckKing

Except for the beard, that looks like the pointy-haired boss from Dilbert cartoons.

Atheists: 1
Christians: 0
OP: -25

kek

Evolution sexualized them. It's an evolutionary advantage to be sexually attracted to girls as sson as they are fertile so that other males won't fuck her before you do. Sometimes a little earlier just to make sure since humans have "concealed ovulation"(look it up)

LMAO hahahaha you sure showed him lol xDD

NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY THAT PEDOPHILIA IS MORALLY WRONG

THE BIBLE ONLY SAYS THAT SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE IS MORALLY WRONG

IF YOU CAN MARRY HER, YOU CAN FUCK HER. END OF STORY.

Fuck off faggot

THE BIBLE IS THE TRUTH.

There are legitimate arguments supporting atheism, but ffs, please read books before you comment on them. Nowhere in the Bible does it say pedophilia is wrong.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PEDOPHILIA

t. L * I N I S S H I T

Citation needed.

This is the only one anywhere close to the issue. Take it as you will.

"It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin."

Lain does not wish to tolerate your presence. Leave, blasphemer.

Remove yourself, lainfag.

The Bible is pretty much okay with pedophilia as there was no mention of it and there was possible implications that Moses did it like in Nmmbers 31:1-18
Virgin Mary was pregnant at 14 so can we make a middle ground agreement for reducing the age of consent to 14?

But there's ways of doing it that doesn't hurt, and makes it feel AWWWWRIGHT.

There's a scene at the Last Supper in the Book of John, where one of the Apostles is sitting in Jesus's lap, kissing him inbetween, and they're feeding each other, and that Apostle is only recorded as "the Most Beloved". Biblical scholars believe that the identity of the Most Beloved is actually the author, John – and that John was actually a child at the time the of the events. In other words, Jesus was a pederast. He had a young boy sitting in his lap, smooching him, while the whore-cuckquean Mary watched.

Consider in the First Century Levant, a man without a wife, children, and property was seen by society as a homosexual outcast. Jesus was 33 when he died a childless bachelor, when his male peers of 16 were already married.

gas pedos, tbh

not an argument

10+ isnt pedo tbh

you are a pedo though?

keep moving the goalpost, user.
Pretty soon 8+ will be considered /hebe/ for you guys

Who fucking cares. Little girls are give birth while homos can't. As long the human population grows, nothing else matters.

LITTLE GIRLS ARE NOT "HOT"!