Congratulations goys, you ruined it!

Other urls found in this thread:

similarweb.com/website/mic.com#alsoVisited
archive.is/6MdCa
8ch.net/pol/res/7079666.html#q7080834
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking CIA Nigger

Where's the part he's BTFOed?

I thought you shills got up later in the day?

Archive nigger do you speak it?

(heil'd)
OP might be ironic.

HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN

Surely, surely, surely, surely, this will finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, srump the Trump.

Never heard of that website. The guy is a nobody. Don't pay attention to his drivel

Polite sage for wanting Holla Forums to pay attention to better things

my toilet paper has more readers

Also always remember when these people actually site us make fun of them for even going here. There is no counter because they know deep down they're just as autistic as they look.

Reminder: The Lügenpresse will have their lying mouths shut for them!

Gotta thanks him to give trump an even bigger platform, now with translations to his comments that only non-brain dead people would get

I don't see anything wrong with those posts. Let people read them! Idiot doesn't even know what RWDS is.

heu

similarweb.com/website/mic.com#alsoVisited

Try harder nigger.

do you know how stupid do you sound?

Cry me a fucking river.

Checked and kek'd

wow the Nepalese cuneiform script clay table collective -meme has taken a couple of steps further

chkd an kekd

BUT IT WILL!

Mic….lol who?

archive.is/6MdCa

here's the archive you incompetent niggers

Author:
(((cooper fleishman)))

Lel, you totally don't look like a lunatic at all.
No, of course not.
Surely the normies will buy the idea that nazi frogs are running the world, yes, surely.

are you replying to the correct person?

god damn my dick is so hard I really need to fap you guys what should I do?

Yes, yes I am.

we should dox the author and send him his complimentary 300 pizzas, gay hookers and 6 million UPS boxes though, just to make a point

Nice digits, everyone.

(((Fleishman)))

What a spineless fag

LE EBAL NAHTZI FRAWG M3ME MAGICKIANS ARE BHIND DRUMPFF!!!!

the more they say this the more insane they look.

What's this? Don't they know Holla Forums is satire? Oy vey!

FUCKING MEDIA CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT

8ch.net/pol/res/7079666.html#q7080834

^^^ His information.

So, Journalists, CTR, JIDF, Holla Forums, other shills, and Holla Forums…Who is your favorite Touhou and why do you want to gas the kikes?

Chen is best touhou
Pic unrelated

Oh no, a website nobody reads is posting threads by Anonymous! Someone call the FBI! Anonymous are on the loose!

I'm a ship guy.

Getting rid of the jew is like any other matter of hygiene, and personally, I like cleanliness.

Holla Forums can be anyone, even the article's (((Author))) setting up a story for himself.

being there was a second thread posted with the exact same image, down to the saved name, in the same 'it ober goyys' theme, in the same hour. I am inclined to think you might be right with it being a setup.

It was called out for being the shit it was but who wouldn't expect these faggots to cherry-pick.

Nope, flieshman is the kike who was making a shitty meme campaign for obama care

HE IS LITERALLY THE FUCKING PAJAMA CUCK FROM THE OBAMACARE AD AIMED AT STUDENTS

on top of that even someone who dislikes trump (but maybe still has fair reasoning to a degree) can see how fucking fallacious it is to jump the gun from "right to revolution" to "trump said murder hillary (killary rotham cuntron).

you can only believe this article if youre a total goodgoy normie consumer, people who accomplish nothing anyways lol so fuck them all this gets them nowhere it just increases the number of shortsighted fools, making them weaker and weaker. no true burning fire, they wont die for hillary, and they sure as hell wont be the bitches to knock down your door for your guns so its no worry.