Is there any Zombie movie where the zombies are threats not only because all characters go full retard for the entire...

Is there any Zombie movie where the zombies are threats not only because all characters go full retard for the entire movie?

Depends on what you mean. The Busan zombies are 'infected', fast moving, etc… if you are looking for more dangerous types of zombies, perhaps 30 Days of Night is your thing. Or World War Z.

But if you mean you want (unrealistically, as people are dumb) smarter survivalist characters, perhaps Stake Land, Pandemic, Wyrmwood, I Am a Hero.

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Is

PURE KINO

In my opinion its the best Zombie movie ever made so far. Mp4 related is the intro to the movie. If you like Zombies you will not regret watching this Kino. I even bought the DhehD

There are smart survivors in it, but there are also a lot of dumb ones and I can't forgive the cool sniper guy's death.

Dunno OP but thanks for posting that movie. I like zombie movies but most of them are shit, this one looks cool.

Also, this>>708618

AND 28 days later and 28 weeks later is also great.

28 Weeks later is kind of meh though, and the way the virus breaks out (again) was completely retarded I think.
The helicopter crash scene and the part where they're avoiding a sniper were bretty gud though.

Might as well ask for horror movies in general where the protagonists are genre savvy enough to clue into what is going on and not make blatantly obvious and stupid mistakes.

Watching a horror movie it almost feels like none of the characters ever saw one themselves considering they all keep repeating the same retarded mistakes.

I dunno, but Maggie was pretty good surprisingly… Arnold Swardasdkflasdfkaef is in it.

Maggie is one of those sob dramas about a dying family member that just happens to have zombies thrown in as an afterthought.

but it was good…. fag

twat

I'd say at 60% of them are fucking dumb. The only ones who were capable were the nurse chick (even though she was a whiny cunt and wrong on several things), best buy guy, the cop, the old woman, that head mall cop guy & the gun shop guy.

Everyone else were beyond retarded and really dampened my enjoyment of the movie on rewatches because nobody would tolerate that bullshit in a survival situation.

Just watched Train to Busan thanks to OP's suggestion.

Spoiler: I couldn't help myself but cry when the father died, especially during that part where he smiled as a zombie reminiscing memories of his daughter.

kys

pussy

World War Z.
The zombies actually scale a huge wall and coordinate their attacks and help each other.

Is this bait???

kill yourself retard

yes, one of the reasons why a lot of horror or zombie movies suck is because the characters act completely unrealistic

so you're a single-digit iq troglodyte who falls for cheap gook drama, lol

Realistically people would panic, make foolish mistakes, and die

They also wouldn't know they were in a horror movie and act accordingly

OP started with a movie about infected people, so obviously we are not using zombies in the correct strict definition.

>being sad over a child losing her father is being a pussy
Why am I even discussing movies with you guys? Why am I here discussing movies with 12 year olds instead of actually watching them? Fuck you.

That was Zack Snyder's first film and also his only good one. What happened?

300 was the better snyder movie, as was sin city.

no wonder you ended up as mcdonalds burger flipper

they are acting too fucking retarded in most movies, dumbo

also, military is mostly hilariously incompetent

Snyder didn't work on Sin City. That was Robert Rodriguez.

I bet you're so manly that you even laughed at that famous sad thai commercial, didn't you? Stupid fag. There's nothing more annoying than edgelords who think it's manly to not show emotion at all. When a man cries it means something, he doesn't cry over stupid shit, like you.

That is the most leftist zombie story: Crossed.

She died of cancer. Fake news.

I meant typhus.

Has a film with the same plot as Crossed, but i don't remember the name.

who really acts retarded is you faggot

The busan zombies were clearly fucking zombies. Half of them were people who had been murdered by other zombies first. The night blindness shit where they instantly lost track of people was stupid though.

Logic may be sacrificed to create an expressive horror scenario.

That said, modern zombie flicks aren't even scary or gruesome at all. They all look and behave absolutely artificial. Ever since zombies became science fiction instead of supernatural, it has stopped being scary.

Just finished watching this, pretty good for a zombie movie.

in Z Nation the characters are not retarded.

It's a great tv show, much better than the walking dead, but it suffers from the stigma attached due to being produced by The Asylum.

It also needs 3-4 episodes to really take off, but then it's all fun.

Stake Land was good.

Not even that user but he was right in calling out your bullshit.