Who wants to smoke salvia with a stranger? I live in the bay area California and grow it

Who wants to smoke salvia with a stranger? I live in the bay area California and grow it.

bumping for contact

Im not lying, I give salvia away for free in the bay area.

It depends. Are you black?

Salvia is by far the best smoke I ever had, I think it was x20. Then the politician bastards made it illegal.

No

I dont fuck around with extracts, way too strong. The plain leaf gets me as far as I want to go. I could push on but don't because I've had a full breakthrough.

If anyone is in the bay area I'm down to meet and use salvia with you.

What is everyone asleep?

maybe they just don't want to get robbed, killed, raped (not necessary in that order) in the bay area.

Its true this part of California is full of psychos, hell I'm one of them.

i knew it, i mean who gives away free salvia when he doesn't want to rape, rob or murder you, right?

haha sure ill come alone, haha surely i wont be molested and robbed haha after i pass out from smoking the weeds haha

*rubs hands together*

pic related

Those are actually pretty big plants. Do you leave them outside year round?

BUT THEY ARE OUTSIDE you blind faggot.

4U

r u retard son?

DUDE WEED XXXXXDDDDDDDD

are you the urbex guy who pops up from time to time? you posted pics of your garden a while back and there's a banner made from one of your urbrx escapades too.

Ewww! Why would I want to smoke your saliva?

Gee user, I think you might be a dumbass.

I've always wanted to try salvia (extract). I've had many DMT breakthroughs, but salvia sounds like something else.

What happens when you smoke the leaf, OP?