* Why would he get a popcorn though? It's the end of the world. Why would there be fresh popcorn available?

* Why would he get a popcorn though? It's the end of the world. Why would there be fresh popcorn available?

* So the whole thing is on screen. But then why does it have the same camera angles and cinematography of the film? Those are directorial choices made for the film itself, not for his playback., surely the movie he would be watching would not have such extensive coverage and lighting design.

* Does it show the scene of him watching it at the end with popcorn? It just feels that Carpenter and Lovecraft are both taking a lot of shortcuts and neither of them fully thought through the concept.

This just sounds like technical bitching and not real criticism.

He's going mad in a mad world.

I think the only other movie is the Thing.

Top spooky m8.

Honestly, I think a popcorn making scene could have been a fantastic chance to see him truly unwinding. He's slowly going through, scooping the popcorn with a shaking hand, then as it starts to pop in the machine he curls up into a fetal position crying until its done, then finally sucking it up he goes to see what it is that destroyed the world, only to find out its the events that transpire and cracks.

Suddenly Last Summer too.

Sounds like Drumpfsperg tbh. Does anybody know what the tweet he was replying to said? It's been deleted.

It is weird that he writes exactly how he talks. You can really imagine him performing that line.

Haven't seen that one. I'll give it a watch.

Also all OP tells me is you have autism. These are trademark autistic film complaints, trying to find plot holes in shit that doesn't matter at all and the film makers are aware of and don't care about because they aren't autistic like you.

Sho thang

It was an original Ben Garrison.

The popcorn helped make the scene. Without it, it wouldn't have been as effective. This is one of the reasons why art makes spergs mad. They cannot think artistically at all.

this is why you'll always be a reddit plebbit media watching loser, you don't understand kino and never will

Lovecraft didn't have anything to do with this movie, you dunce.

Is this the edited version of the one that triggered him? If so does anybody have the original?

I know this is Holla Forums, but you should really work on your reading capabilities.

Lived any good books lately?

Got any on tape?

all me tbqh fam

Proof?

I had beers with Robert E. Howard last weekend. Great guy, even if a bit of a momma's boy.

Could her eyebrows be any thickerr?

No, it was that puzzle piece one about white genocide.

Thanks for bringing that movie up. I'm surprised I had never seen it. The acting, directing, writing, and set building were all incredible. I suppose my only complaint is that the very end felt a little quick, but it was genuinely creepier than most horror movies…

It's weird that this movie sits mostly in the 70% review wise. I'd say it was almost a 10/10 in my book.

Clearly you haven't read any Sutter Cane.