Goodnight Holla Forums

I have nobody to say goodnight to. I'm alone and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

:'(

Goodnight Holla Forums

goodnight nobody gives a shit

You did or you would've ignored this thread.

It's the month of Bombadan so you won't be alone too long Mr. Crumpet, I heard Hell is extra cozy this year.

this is why you have nobody to say goodnight to

Good night m8, hope you get a gf

dont be sad Op you will one day have friends and a wife

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

how hard can it be to get a gf in UK, seriously?

parties, fun, you

With the mudslimes killing everyone, not much women left

Goodnight user. Have a sweet dream, and escape reality's nightmare.

Goodnight dude, I hope you won't be alone soon, until then you have us.

Goodnight, user :(

is this the autistic screeching I've heard about?

tha latest

What is the context for this autism?

lol faggot

Ever get a blowjob where your girl swallows and keeps sucking? Happened to me today.
Best of luck with your masturbation OP

The sign says something is genocide, so I assume the whores are shrieking about something worthless.

"What began as a silent demonstration and surprise formation against one of the side revenues of the Palace of Courts ended with about 50 naked women lying on the floor in front of a flag that read the slogan "Femicidio is Genocide."

Regardless of your social status, I hope everyone here who has never paid to post messages on the net, has a good restful sleep.

All will be fine in time OP. You may not get what you want but at least you will witness the great correction in your lifetime. Just remember and understand that this world is self centered now so you must survive and take care of yourself. Use logic when testing a friendship and never be desperate for company. Wake up each day until you cant anymore. At least you know one day it will end, maybe on a good note or bad. But we we will always be here on the chans watching together with you as our worlds burn around us.