Sheldon Adelson deploys taskforce to combat "soaring anti-semitism"

Sheldon Adelson Deploys Task Force to Combat Soaring Campus Anti-Semitism

web.archive.org/web/20160810145045/http://observer.com/2016/08/exclusive-sheldon-adelson-deploys-task-force-to-combat-soaring-campus-anti-semitism/
observer.com/2016/08/exclusive-sheldon-adelson-deploys-task-force-to-combat-soaring-campus-anti-semitism/

If tells us one thing its that BDS is really hitting the Kikes in their pockets and we should do our best to support it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac
archive.is/kDLJ7
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
washingtonpost.com/opinions/sheldon-adelson-i-endorse-donald-trump-for-president/2016/05/12/ea89d7f0-17a0-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html
bigstory.ap.org/article/349a8877075843dcbc7a9c629bbdae04/adelson-implores-republican-jewish-leaders-support-trump
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

WALLS WORK, JUST ASK ISRAEL

What's the BDS ?
Also if even this kike has to make some task force to fight anti semitism that means they're having some serious trouble containing us.

Zionist kikes versus leftist US kikes

glorious

There is nothing they can do.

The "Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions" Movement. Basically, leftists trying to punish the kikes for bombing brown people.

are they going to ban muslims, and take only white cuckertards?

BUILD IT

Why limit the campaign to anti-semitism? Are jews the only victims in this world?

Do these kikes realize that the more they fight "anti-semitism", the stronger it becomes?

It's like a criminal going all hysterical when questioned, you are showing all cues of being guilty.

/ ! \ R E M I N D E R / ! \
The kikes have made supporting BDS a Federal crime.
bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac

Why are people forbidden to boycott in America ? Isn't that covered by the 1st amendment ?

What is the term for a Jewish uncle Tom?

Nope, it is ILLEGAL to call for others to form a boycott of Israel. I laff errytiem.

How do they enforce this law, you get arrested? Or pay a fine?

We can totally use that as a way to stir some shit.

Kubrick

Disgusting, I remember Jew Jersey passed some law about it a couple months ago. This is literally criminal

Where were these laws when South Africa was subject to BDS?

TIME TO MAKE SOME SHEKELS BOYS

GET YOURSELF ON ONE OF ADELSON'S TASK FORCES

CLAIM YOU'RE JEW OR BE JESUSFREAK AND FIND YOUR LOCAL CUFI CHAPTER

ONCE YOU'RE IN, WE'LL TALK ABOUT WHAT KIND OF FUN WE CAN HAVE

this is against businesses and you know damn well this isn't enforced

We did it fams!

the SA government was white and goy.

Another kike who needs to just bite the dust already. Are the blood sacrifices that effective that these old kikes never seem to die?

The whole 'rising 'anti-semitism' is another Jewish fantasy/fetish/fixation/obsession/repetition motivated by delusions of perfection and 'persecution and a relentless drive to repeat the grand Jewish narrative.

Anti-Jewish backlash that's built-in to all Jewish bullshit utopian deologies, to create the excuse for why the Jews aren't guilty for the messes they caused by peddling them in the first place. In this case, it's built-in to academic Marxism.

Something tells me this task force won't get the same results from the nigger/spic/rapefugee majority as it did during the good old days of majority white Christian rule. This has to be a setup to get asylum in China.

What are businesses if not incorporations of the efforts of men?

Never change jews. Never change.

What you're describing is why kikes are pushing Trump so hard. It's sinking in that White Americans are so dumb, so slavish, so whipped, that the kikes will never find a better goy slave and now they're freaking out.

There will be no asylum in China. America will simply die [that's good] and Israel will be isolated and facing major powers who have absolutely no motivation to act favorably toward Israel whatsoever.

The guy literally looks like a fucking demon

SHELDON IS WITH TRUMP AND TRUMP IS WITH SHELDON

Crispy Hebe sounds tasty tbh..
should we cook them and eat some of them in revenge for the way they ate some of our children in their Blood Sacrifices?

Well if Citizens United and campaign contributions are (speech by the dollar), you damn well better believe BDS is.

I think that all Jews should racemix with blacks. I mean if we can conclude that racism wouldn't exist if we were all one race then antisemitism wouldn't exist if there were no Jews. :^)

IDK, what's the punchline?

IDK but I'm pretty sure it has to sit in the back of the oven

IDK, I just know if you're selling your bike it doesn't know whether to talk you down from $50 to $30 or just steal it

Nice, a shame they will become pozzed soon.

young kids know danger when they see it

OP is bisexual

archive.is/kDLJ7

Its an economic boycott against Israel. The Jews did the same thing to Germany before WW2 but no one called them antigerman for doing it. Jews are the worst of hypocrites.

So it's nothing but how can we throw a wrench in it anyway?

god damn

wew lads

He already declined it, (((lad)))

My son at age 8:

My son at age 16:

My son once he has kids in 10-15 years:
>"Have you seen that new fucking Happy Time Children show on Nick Jr.?! Those fucking kids are being raised by two bear-gays, for fuck's sake!"

I can't wait until he stops knowing everything and starts realizing how much he was lied to by everyone but his stupid, bigoted father.

(((You))) can't contain it any longer.

Way to dream of being a passive aggressive little bitch. Instead of that loser scenario, think of parenting the kid to negate the jew indoctrination.

They also imported darkies, which is probably the main factor

under appreciated post

capped

Not going to work, I'm as anti jew as I've ever been.

i still love you though dad.
i just wish youd take the redpill and stop being a normie.

gotta be thrice great you know.

they dont care about changing the redpilled.

they just care about producing enough niave airheaded shills to "Brave New Wold" the savages, bernards and ESPECIALLY the helmholtzs, my friend.

oy vey where have I heard that Kosher name?

washingtonpost.com/opinions/sheldon-adelson-i-endorse-donald-trump-for-president/2016/05/12/ea89d7f0-17a0-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

bigstory.ap.org/article/349a8877075843dcbc7a9c629bbdae04/adelson-implores-republican-jewish-leaders-support-trump

nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html

goddamnit the jews are as diabolical as theyve always been.

i hate how they really try to drill it into kids heads that jews are "anti-semited" (its very own category for "hate," which is a completely fallacious term) just because theyre poor and they have big noses and theyre just a little bit odd.

GERMANY 1918 NEVER FORGET

this is the reason why the germans at the time fucking DESPISED kikes.

they have a really goddamn good reason, all of the damn leaders are jewish and its no coincidence that the fucking bolshevik were 82% jewish.

always remember that Marxs philosophies are meant to be defiled, thats the whole catch of communism if youre a smart enough psychopath.

No wonder they killed him, the absolute madman

Brog? Perhaps you mean borg?

see user there are redpilled jews.

redpilled kike is no longer a kike ;^)

LMAO that is very fitting for his comment

ahhh

when will these kikes meme themselves into the oven, for real this time?

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

You'll never get me again you motherfuckers!

Benjamin Disraeli

build a wall to stop mexicans.
ban immigration from israel.
cut foreign aid to isreal to ZERO
mudslimes destroy israel
40% of all jews eliminated.
trillions of dollars saved every year.
Now that's a shaoh!
Any Jews who complain are sent to the smoldering ruins of Isreal.
World rejoices!

Well, yeah. And then they end up in the ground. So at the end of the day there are still no redpilled jews. Silly user!

thanks m8

This is a few years old. Back almost 4 years ago, the Uc Berkley Student Gvt was about to vote to remove all Uni investments and ties to Israel– which is a big deal for the Jews since they are liberal trend setters.
The ADL had "Personal talks" (not kidding) with the people on the board, either offered them bribes or threats, and it stopped. For a while.
Your best use of time as a twatter troll is to push BDS and "apartheid Israel" thread.

new meme?

Saved, thank you user

If the Jews wouldn't have been pushing anti-White bullshit for half a century while also pretending to be White, then liberal college twats wouldn't see Israel as The Evil White Man oppressing the poor brown Palis.

The kikes brought this on themselves. Just like in every other country where people eventually figured them out and got tired of their bullshit.