Tourism Slumps As Immigration Surges In Germany

Tourism Slumps As Immigration Surges In Germany

As the number of migrants requesting asylum in Germany rises on last year’s figure, the country’s tourism industry is suffering.

July saw 74,545 people make applications for asylum in Germany, according to the Ministry of the Interior, almost double last year’s figure for the month.

The ministry noted recording the migrants’ main countries of origin as being Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and Pakistan.

Germany’s tourist hotspots reported that business have been hit as a result of travelers’ fearing pickpockets, terror attacks, and sex assaults if they visit.

Heidelberg’s marketing director Steffen Schmid reported that significantly fewer tourists are visiting the popular getaway city than traveled last year. Compared to May 2015, the number of tourists from Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan declined by 40 per cent. There was also a 10 per cent drop in the number of U.S. visitors from last year.

Mr. Schmid attributed the slump to the fear of terrorism which, he said, helped him decide to focus the city’s marketing efforts in future on attracting German and other European visitors. Tourism is among the historic destination’s largest sources of income.

The arrival of more than a million mostly Arab migrants to Germany last year caused disturbances to tourism even before the country was hit by a string of terror attacks last month.

Following mass sex attacks in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, in which migrants sexually assaulted over 1,000 women, the city saw a significant slump in visitor numbers despite February being carnival month.

A spokeswoman reported an almost 10 per cent drop in foreign visitors to Cologne and said that the public had been reluctant to book spontaneous trips there after the attacks damaged the city’s image. At the festival itself, sex offence complaints quadrupled from the previous year.

There are some signs suggesting that Germany has begun to tighten its borders, however. Compared to the number of migrants rejected entry to the country during 2015, Germany has denied access to 50 per cent more in the first half of 2016 already.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/10/tourism-slumps-as-immigration-surges-in-germany/
archive.is/U4pIg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=pegida livestream
thesun.co.uk/news/1527027/thousands-take-to-the-streets-to-protest-germanys-immigration-policy-following-week-of-bloody-violence/
archive.is/IheAs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marocchinate**
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marocchinate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Pershing
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049987/Gurkha-beheaded-Taliban-soldier-Afghanistan-battle-cleared-return-duty.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still people coming in, rite?

When money gets involved, the idealism stops.
Let's hope all those former advocates really get to feel the squeeze.

wut.

Every other European nation is fighting back where they can. UK left the EU, France has nearly elected FN, Hungary has sealed it's borders, but Germans are just bending over. Tbh I dont even care if that these mentally deficient half slavs wont exist in 40 years

Wanna know how I know you're a shill?

This will continue to slip; Germany by all metrics is doomed,

This is what the tribe winning looks like, funnily enough the polar opposite of 1930’s Germany.

F

Hopefully Germany will rise but I don’t know what it will take, they are a broken people.

I'm sure progressive germs woulnd't want racist tourists anyway, so it's a win-win; they can keep their shit hole, and I don't get cultural enrichment

This is a talking-point post that has little to do with the OP.

If this thread devolves into another "germans are cucks" shitposting contest, I want everyone to know this cunt is to blame.

Don't take it so seriously. There is literally no hope for Germany. Every other country will resist until they snap and kick out muslims. Germany is showing no signs of this at all and they're already completely inundated with them. There's obver a million arab, military age men in their country who are completely foreign. If they decided to chimp out, history would tell us there is a good chance they might actually win in this point and overthrow the government. Not even considering the hundreds of thousands more that are already pouring in

I can assure that i will never go back there and i understand timid chinks and nips completely in doing the same thing.

Seems about right.

Only places I'm interested in checking out are in Easter Europe that are saying now to jew agenda.

Missed the tens of thousand marching against Merkel in Berlin last month?
The thousands marching every single Monday throughout the nation?
The AfD absolutely soaring above all other parties?
If you think anything is over you're in for one hell of a surprise Wojack, and you can wave those EU gibs goodbye as well

I was merely joking, but meme magic is too strong, fuck

Why would I go there? To meet the cucks, sandniggers and turkroaches? Just to end up being axed on a train? Germany is not safe anymore.

What is Sweden?

Subjectively we had the strongest year ever in my northern germany rural city.

Oh, the mulatto mocha subhuman is at it again. Here is your reply.

didn't happen. quit lying about numbers. all I saw was 30,000 turks marching

you mean one or two mondays

you mean it gained ground quickly, but has stagnated, and will never gain any real power

yeah, when the muslims pull all those illegal weapons out of their mosques and kill all the germans

You know the shills are getting desperate when they just start outright lying.

I don't understand what you think you're proving with the yellow pic. It's always curious to me when europoors talk about the US. You should visit first and understand the geography and the politics before you speak. its very different than in Europe

we know who the shill is here

You didn't provide any evidence or really provided an argument. You just lied.

let me explain this to you, little timmy. when someone makes an assertion, they must provide evidence. When someone calls them out on that, they don't have to provide evidence unless evidence was first produced. So, let's recap

user: hurr durr Germany stronk. Germany have many protest with le billions of people
Me: no they didn't
You: U NO EVIDENCE HURR DURR IMMA STUPID FAGGOT THAT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND LOGIC U NO EVIDENCE DERR DERP

see how retarded you are?

Immigration is better than tourism though, goy, there are less white people that way.

Reddit. I already know what is happening, you're just calling me wrong without saying anything.

3rd world shits ruining European countries cannot be forgiven, neither can (((those))) who cause it be either.

you sure are fucking stupid

If I want to see akbars I'll visit them in their natural habitat

I don't need Germany for that.

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT IS REDDIT DOING ON MY FUCKING BOARD

No he was kind of right, the fact that you even use "derp" and all those shitty tumblr reaction images is proof that you're not from this place and thus either from reddit or some other shithole. You're really not fooling anyone.

Oh Wojack, go back to plumbing please

The US is the most gone western nation at only 60% white

still waiting for evidence

see

Well, pick one

youtube.com/results?search_query=pegida livestream

Filtered, cancer cannot be tolerated, redditor faggot.

At least you tried.

Maybe we should encourage the disgruntled white people to renounce their citizenship.

It'd be interesting to see what would happen.

reddit, I dont now if you're new to this or just willfully blind but google pegida or goolge the latest mass proptest infront of the Chancellors Building

This is pretty much you being willfully ignorant or new, just insane or a shill. There are videos of these protests happening all over germany again and again.

Here is an MSM article about the one infront of the chancellors office building
thesun.co.uk/news/1527027/thousands-take-to-the-streets-to-protest-germanys-immigration-policy-following-week-of-bloody-violence/

(pic related pegida - but I guess you will rationalize those as photoshoped?!)

Anyways anyone else should feel free to flag & filter this reddit guy.
Scary to think that this is how these people think "It must all be lies. These things can't be happening or else my entire childhood was a lie"

My family came from Europe three generations ago, and now that we're trying to return we can't.

Meanwhile, they opened the door to all those fucking stinking and rapist sandniggers.

You gave your back to your own, Eurocucks. Fuck you now

I hope that will happen because it need to destabilize the situation further.

**No tax money for the government from stateless people. **

What country are you trying to return?

wew

BTFO
It's pretty sad that I don't hear anything about this on my local media. Mind you, the why's and the how's are crystal clear.

In any case, when are the next German elections?
With all the migrant flights at night and approval rating in the shitter, it's obvious that the current "leaders" of Germany are just working to fuck shit up as much as possible without giving too much reason for uproar and more than just "small time protesting". If most of the government officials are in each others pockets, then they can handwave these protests like they're nothing. Here's to hoping that the Germanbros won't get put off by the phony polls and escape the mess that is electronic voting.

Don't give me that crap, m8. Nobody's buying your shit.

He'll just ignore you.

Just to be clear, I'm an American who does think Germans are pretty much fucked, but I absolutely loathe the fact that Germany gets so much hate on here of all places.

Even if Germany doesn't survive, it isn't entirely their fault. They have been, and to a certain extent still are, under hostile foreign occupation that is hell-bent on destroying them.

Britain and America are in a sorry state as well, despite not having to overcome the WWII guilt.

Never forget the shilling and D&C. No European of honor and sound mind benefits from the destruction of any European nation or influx of lesser races. Because they either create a future demographic problem or get used as an excuse for getting more savage invaders for your own country.

Not the common european. The cucks responsible for that fucked up and PC immigration policies

What shit? I'm just making an statement. I have nothing to prove to you, faggot.

State elections in Meklenburg-Vorpommern on the 4th of September.
Even the MSM is predicting a landslide victory for the AfD.

archive.is/IheAs
Headline is 'Pure terror of the AfD" lmao

we already went over this. filtered and reported for cuckchanposting

that's not an article with numbers. I know some people have marched somewhere.

reported and filtered for cuckchanposting

reported and filtered for cuckchanposting

HOLY SHIT GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN YOU DROOLING RETARDS

Kill yourself.

How easy to renounce the citizenship?

Eerie, right?

Art cologne the one of the most important and largest art fairs in the world.
It features almost exclusively "modern" art aka weimar style entartete kunst.
I think it's fair to say that cologne is the center of degeneracy in europe with hundreds of clubs and restaurants exclusively for homosexuals.

france is among the worst when it comes to immigrants

Do that mean it is easy to encourage them to renounce their citizenship?

Of course not. That wouldn't make sense for them to do.

What a shame.

ffs - this ignorance and stupidity is definitely willful.

This doesn't make any sense, how could this have happened D: ??!!?

No.
Looking at it historically France used niggers in their army in WW1.
Their enrichment began much earlier and their pathetic *pride in being french* while ignoring race means that every nigger that can learn french and put on an act of imitating civlization can feel at home there.
Not all frenchies are cucked, but they were among the europeans who embraced multiculturalism the most.

You've got to wonder what the endgame for retards like this are. Sitting in the dirt waiting to starve to death or get beheaded by a mud?

French encouraged nigger immigration since the mid 19th century, because they feared Germany would simply overrun them demographically.

In the Franco-Prussian war in 1870 to 1871 German troops already complained about the French use of African troops.

There exists no endgame.

So even worse, french were the pioneers of the subhuman invasion.

Let me guess they rape the white girls?

Oh yes, they made a point of occupying the German Rhineland with nigger troops after WW1

During the Franco-Prussian war, probably not, since it was only fought of French soil.

But you should read up what French-Moroccan troops did during the Battle of Monte Cassino.
** Even on Wikipedia, but I'm sure the numbers were fudged.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marocchinate**

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marocchinate

Whoops, fucked up the spoiler and the link.

Germany still is 90% white. The largest % of immigrants are europeans still. Social traditions are still alive everywhere outside of large cities. Before 2015 the black population was 0.17%. Germany is a decentralized federation. Just because you hear news fromNRW (the cali of germany) doesnt mean this reflects on the rest of germany. Even the education system is decentralized. Im not gonna judge all of the US just on my experience of LA either. And last: the germans never vote pro-immigration. Merkel was the most conservative mainstream politian who could win back in 2013. Only a few month before she made a speech saying quote "multiculturalism has failed". Her change into a leftwinger even angered people in her own party who have given interviews saying "If you had told me this some weeka ago i would have called you insane" (Seehofer).

As it looks now from the big western nations Germany still are the best off. Just the speed of decay is unmatched and im sure within a couple years geemany will be on UK or french levels (London only 40% white and kitchen knifes considered weapons). But to claim Germany is done for and its people dead is silly. They just have a large population that never had contact with diversity. So of course there is naivity. Just think about how Vermont one of the whitest states in the US voted bernie and Rubio while southern states who know the joys of diversity vote Trump.

- Birthrates among shitskins are twice as high as those of germans
- Half of all germans are seniors
- Shitskins are predominantly young people and children.
It's just a matter of until germany becomes another South Africa.

As I said the rate of decay is unmatched. There is hope though. Based Abe in Japan has some family friendly ideas to raise the birthrates. Lets hope he can prove to the world that it does work without permanent immigration. I doubt our leaders will care but it might provide a good role model for all the natinal conservative parties all over europe.

I forgot to mention that birthrates started to rise again in east germany.

that claim sounds so crazy i want a source

and

thats only true for cities like berlin and munich, rest of germany youth is still predominantly white. in sweden, theres more shitskins males between 17-20 in Göteborg, doesnt mean shitskins outnumber all swede males between those ages, in the entire country.

Germany is one of the more uncucked countries in Western Europe tbh. ofc, it depends on which state you look at, but in its entirety, its very uncucked.

Retarded idea.
Japan has almost as much of a population as fucking Russia, they NEED some reduction.
The key issue is NOT importing third world scum, then shrinking populations are a non-issue

Is there some place to find old NSDAP magazines like that online?

Sure thing, mutt.

So you admit you're from reddit?

Well tell that to Abe and not to me. He himself said his reactionary goverment will get rid of US influenced education and has a plan to revive the birthrates without mass immigration. Whether that is good or bad overall is a matter of opinion. But if it works then we will have an proven alternative model athat makes importing people obsolete.

And in my opinion Japan does need better brithrates. There are a number of problems with the way it goes at the moment. Millions of old people recieve penions btu not wnough younger people there to pay into pensions. The ecomony does run on old people either. Japan is in desperate nees of workers since allnpeople do is grow old and go into pension but noone is there to replace them. (Birtrates of 1,4 mean that each generation is almost only half as big as the parenr generation. This shrinks the workingforce and starts the trend of businesses who want to stay in japan and have a great relationship between employer and employee being forces to produce in other countries - read china - or expect more immigration). This "overpopulation" meme is mostly a greenpeace scam idea many people fall for. You cannot assume that the giant population of old people will still be around in 10-30 years. They all die soon-ish. Japan is not China.

It wasnt made by the NSDAP. Germans have always complained about niggers in Europe.

Internet Archieve org
I,ve been reading goebbels pamphlets from the 30s on there. They have it all. Even a cartoon-satire book made by goebbels and the Awyatt of his time.

Too lazy to look for a better source and politically correct wikipedia unfortunately doesn't distinguish between passport germans and ethnic germans. It may be less than 50%, but as you can tell, there are a lot of Seniors. Keep in mind that a alot of the young "germans" are actually mudskin children and mudskin immigrants. If you take them out thepic related looks more like a mushroom cloud.

With 82 million inhabitants in January 2010,[15] Germany is the most populous country in the European Union. However, its fertility rate of 1.42 children per woman is one of the lowest in the world,[13] and the federal statistics office estimates the population will shrink to between 65 and 70 million by 2060 (65 million assuming a net migration of +100,000 per year; 70 million assuming a net migration of +200,000 per year).[16] With death rates continuously exceeding low-level birth rates, Germany is one of a few countries for which the demographic transition model would require a fifth stage in order to capture its demographic development.[17] In Germany, the population in some regions, especially the former Communist East, is undergoing a current decline and depopulization. The Bauhaus Dessau Foundation came up with comprehensive plans to tear down numerous buildings and replace them with parks in various cities[7] and the Government of Germany developed a plan to reduce at great expense the width of sewer pipes in various cities. The southern states however have net gain in population and Germany as the economic powerhouse of the EU is attracting immigrants overall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany

I wouldn't want to visit and spend my money there now. Half the fun of taking a trip to somewhere like Germoney, is getting away from the multicult of America for awhile and seeing the beautiful country of my ancestors and its, my, people. Now it's full of muds. If I wanted to see niggers, I can just stay home.

Do it. Just dont go to NRW or the large cities. Go to Heidelberg or so. Still pretty much 95% white

that graph is from 1950 lol. explains why there are so many surplus women.

Is this supposed to prove something?

Go to the countryside. Even then, there will be some non Europeans. Tourists, permanent residents and businesses…
Thank you granddaddies for that.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

The German military is pissed off at the German government to the point where the government actually fears a coup-d'etat, which is why Merkel was shilling so hard for a joint EU army, she is trying to dissolve the military before they remove her first.

Are there military specific reasons why they might be more pissed off than the average Kraut? Or is this more akin to them being the people that might actually pull it off?

Oh vey how unexpected

Sad

At least in the 50s graph, there are young people that can support the older generations. Today it's really fucked. Much smaller millenial generation. Not enough fertile women to replace the old generation at replacement fertility, would probably need a fertility rate around 4 to maintain the same population.

Not a chance in hell though, because
too many leeching old people taking money for their pensions. No one can pay for children because they have to pay for old people, and with each generation the number of people shrinks by almost half, ensuring it will always be top heavy. It's a mad death spiral.

fuck off fag

Makes me sad. I had planned on traveling to the Fatherland one day.

Fuck off to your containment board

We'll get a chance to visit with our brethren when the Reconquista of Europa begins, kameradin.

I'm not sure I have a lot of faith in our European brothers at the moment

I can empty an AK faster than these shitskins can breed. So what, you stupid nigger?

I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that there is no hope for Germany, Sweden, UK, France etc. A century of progress and easy life have degenerated them into complacent, placid, weak, apathetic and self-destructive cucks that will fall to Islam like Spain and Greece did before them.

The good news is that hard times breed strong people and in a century or so their viking/goth genes will be selected and genotypically expressed again and they will manage to push the inferior inbred brown goatfuckers out of their countries like Spain and Greece did.

You should have said there is no hope for any "liberal democratic" shithole. That is a much clearer expression.

PURE COINCIDENCE

I know that many Asian tourists are going to Eastern European countries such as Hungary and Croatia, instead of Germany and France due to terrorism and immigration.

The military is much more conservative than most of Germany and they were also on multiple occasions given orders to help the rapefugees, which many officers refused to do.

Glad to see they're burning. Lets hope it gets worse and worse, we need hard times to make strong euros.

Can the German soldiers confirm this it is true?

Weren't faggot leftists saying that immigration would improve the economy?

Don't worry goy, the refugees will fix this economic slump :^)

They expect shitskins will all get high paying jobs and pay taxes to keep the socialist gibs gravy train going.

That will make everything worse faster. Military agents aren't stupid. I don't know what she is thinking..

Maybe in Hebrew, Shlomo.

They speak is in bastardized German so it shouldn't be called Hebrew.

pics related, Nazi propaganda about France (from Calvin Nazi archive)

That's just pathetic.

Could try searching the Calvin Nazi archive (just search Calvin Nazi posters, you'll find it)
They have tons of pictures, posters, booklets, essays etc. on that site.

Protesting their government wont do a thing. Their only hope is to vote them out. If AfD go full cuck once in power, then the only recourse is brutal sustained violence.

"Wenn nur die Bocher? sie im Nest brav sitzen lassen!" Bocher?

who the fuck wants to go to europe? you may as well hang out in detroit or with isis same difference now.

Did he commit a suicide before the capture?

I just get more disgusted by these globalist everyday. If they'd just let nature run it's course and not try to solve all the worlds problems by forcing laws none of this would be happening.

Their out of control altruism and dopamine chasing is going to get us all killed.

It's unknown, The rest of the Russian military certainly isn't frighten by this PR image in fact i dare say more likely to castrate any isis or FSA fighters they capture because of.

Castration and religious desecration bodies is the only way to fight these stupid mud-monkeys

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Pershing

John J. Pershing Knew exactly know and it was as i said total religious desecration bodies.

They don't name stuff after you unless you have the "Right stuff"

Corrupted govts are not going allow the military to solve the problems fully as they need the problems to stay alive so it can be used for political reasons.

How evil is that?

I put it down to the trolley experiment.

If "Castration and religious desecration bodies" was done, More young fighters would certainly be dissuaded from fighting.

Indian armed forces "Gurkhas" during the early
days of the war in Afghanistan were doing the right "things" to dissuaded more individuals from fighting thus bringing down the numbers of total casualties of the war.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049987/Gurkha-beheaded-Taliban-soldier-Afghanistan-battle-cleared-return-duty.html

Coalition forces basically forbid the Gurkhas from operating in Afghanistan because they were actually fighting to win.

I can imagine how the Gurkhas feel about this. It show us that the false democratic politicians are evil and power hungry. What do you think of the politicians?

No they didn't, they voted to leave, they haven't actually left yet.

So they've done nothing? Austria is about to elect FPÖ. Germany's next election isn't until next year so they don't have the chance to "almost elect someone" to qualify as doing something according to (((you)))

The rapefugees don't want to go to Hungary anyways so building a fence, is only making it harder for shitskins to get German/Scandinavian gibs

I hope you're getting paid more than 2 cents per post because with all the anti-German D&C you've been doing lately you might have made a decent amount while Tyrone bangs your girlfriend in the next room.