Why do white people breed dogs specifically for hunting food to eat? Why don't they eat the dogs?

Why do white people breed dogs specifically for hunting food to eat? Why don't they eat the dogs?

Because white girls fuck dogs

Gee Ching Chong, I don't know.

This is some seriously nigger-tier thinking.

"Why dose cracka-ass honkeys put seeds in ground? Why not just eat seeds?"

Fast forward 10,000 years

"Aww sheeeeit why dose cracka-ass honkeys be so powerful wit dey guns an sheeit."

1 dog = ~20kg of meat
1 good hunting dog = ~1,000kg of meat over it's lifetime

This is the strongest argument for white nationalism I've ever fucking seen.

This statement reminds me I might work at a factory for shit wages but at least I'm not critically retarded like OP.

so thanks, you made my day better.

Hunting dogs definitely make things easier but aren't crucial for a lot of things. Bloodhounds are pretty crucial to fox hunting but that's a luxury. Retrievers are good for duck hunting so you don't get wet but more to make it pleasant and easier to get to ducks than irreplaceable (conditions pending).
But have you ever tried herding sheep without a dog? That shit sucks. It didn't come first but guarding and herding livestock is probably the biggest contribution working dogs have made to society.

Without a doubt, I lived on a 400 acre farm for 2 years and we had 2 cattle dogs. One of them didn't even need to be told what to do, just ride the motorbike to the back of the herd and the dog would drive them forward.
We got offered $3,000+ on several occasions by other farmers that had seen her work.

What the fuck? Anything a hunting dog helps you hunt is going to fucking TASTE BETTER than the dog, carnivore meat is generally fucking shit-tier.

Also

what he said.

I didn't even notice the flag. You guys have some really nice herding breeds. I haven't seen them too much in the US but great working dogs, we just can't use them in a lot of the US because of the short coats.

eating dogs is for chinks. I smell a kike

pic related

this also it's because white people have a fucking soul and don't enjoy killing dogs and cats.

tippity toppity kek

This. Eat a dog and you have a meal. Teach the dog to hunt and you have a meal every day.

we had cowdogs that had so little to do they would chase the cattle off for a while and bring them back (before I had read about dog and female behaviour). I believe I got offered 14,000 for a

Carnivores are an inefficient source of nutrition.
Although making some kind of food out of those euthanized strays could be useful for something.

carnivores are the most efficient source of nutrition, it's the fact that their prey cover so much ground that it looks bad

Why do white people get fishing poles specifically for catching food to eat? Why don't they eat the poles?

Because poles are stringy cunts that make terrible food.

go back to china you slanty eyed communist

Because one dog can catch meals until it dies why waste it.

Also because caucasoids and canine have evolved side by side for thousands of years and we have an unspoken friendship thats based in our blood. You don't kill friends.

wut? they aren't haram, dude! get a load of this guy, seriously.

Dogs are only good for just one thing: hunting escaped nigger slaves. That's the way we do things down here in Mississippi.

This is so fucking stupid that it doesnt deserve a proper answer, but a lot of anons already gave the main reason and for them i will gonna gave another reason, have you ever heard of "chain food"? a fox eating rabbits will keep in his body the heavy metals the rabbits had, then the mountain lion eating the fox will get all of them, this is how this work and why eating the last end in the food chain is stupid, another one, our bodies are already used to "x" thing, if we change that thing we will exposed to a unknown number of alien parasites, virus, etc, we are already used to live with dogs and cats cause faggotry in weklings, they need a few milleniums more with us, but we arent used to the rest, aids, ebola, pig flu and bird flu happened thanks to nigs and commies.

Summarizing, being a nigger, being a communist or eating dogs is stupid and must be banned.

Actually that's five paws

I am a dog.

This post will be deleted in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 -

"Stupid" is not an arguement, it is an opinion.

Based on arguments already posted.

nigger hipsters?

what an odd feeling. I've never wanted to be a nigger before